It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please digitally analyze this footage?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skepticesque
This cannot even be categorized as a UFO.

An unidentified flying object, often abbreviated UFO or U.F.O., is an unusual apparent anomaly in the sky that is not readily identifiable to the observer as any known object.

It's not in the sky, nor is it flying. It looks completely normal -- unless rocks are somehow aliens in disguise.

then why is the water not disturbed like it is around all the other rocks? again once you see it more clearly on a bigger screen, from the raw file you will realize how obviously it is not on the water. somebody else said "a seal" but then why don't you see the rest of the seal under the water? you can see the different colors of the lava and sand (darker/lighter areas) underwater so why wouldn't you see the body of the seal? not to mention, that would be about a half mile away from me so that would be one big seal. I also have a clip of the object captured while driving inside the car and it is in the same spot so if it was an animal it was motionless for a good five to seven minutes, plus I didn't see it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
What about 4shared?

Is it permitted to post links to 4shared here?

Try to put the raw video file on 4shared...

www.4shared.com...

www.4shared.com...
edit on 13-4-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Looks like a bird hovering above the rocks.
2nd

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I'll ask Jeff Ritzmann to take a look. I'll send him a link to the thread and the RAW files.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

I'll ask Jeff Ritzmann to take a look. I'll send him a link to the thread and the RAW files.

Springer...

WOW thanks so much!!! couldn't ask for a better deal

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Aw, No... it's an Unidentified FLOATING Object...

(Sorry, it had to be said)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LockNLoad
Looks like a bird hovering above the rocks.
2nd

people have mentioned a bird or a kite and here's the problem with that: the wind and I captured the object a few minutes earlier from inside the rental car up the road from the arch. After I saw the object on a 52" tv I thought let's see if it is on any previous footage which it is plus I took three stills of it. It never moves from that spot and notice how strong the onshore winds are moving from basically left to right. There is no way a bird is going to stay motionless that long in that wind. The kite idea won't work because the person would have to be out in the water to hold the string, plus it never moves.

www.4shared.com... www.4shared.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

edit on 14-4-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by Springer

Springer...

WOW thanks so much!!! couldn't ask for a better deal

just checking in. any update? do you know if Jeff got the links?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I left you a note:

Looks too small for a ship. Possible low level induction above Earth potential by Teslaship similar to the video that says a UFO is giving birth to UFOs but its just air - AC voltage effects.

at the video
www.youtube.com...

The actually ship is in the sky above effecting this strange event.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I watched the clip full screen and it appeared to me that it also disappeared when you panned back. Im kind of surprised no one has mentioned this as well. Dont really know what that means but I found it curious.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

that's right, it could possibly be due to the interlacing or the strobe effect of the camera synching and unsynching (?) with the frequency that the object is resonating (?) at?

either way it is not on/in the water and that being said does not leave much else to call it other than ufo.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

someone said they've seen/heard of these probe type things hovering over water. Fresh water usually not so much salt water. That's an interesting idea, that the actual ship is higher up

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

someone said they've seen/heard of these probe type things hovering over water. Fresh water usually not so much salt water. That's an interesting idea, that the actual ship is higher up

We don't work these things and I imagine or perhaps from logical deduction that the people
running and testing ships that are UFOs they would know all the signs. Naturally they might
be trained not to divulge too much in an 'abnormal' observation under discussion.

Ever hear of the lifting up of water but never the suggestion that the ship levitation forces
would bring up water below the ship. If the ship is being lifted up against gravity by a force
above the ship then there might be reactions below this ship. I think I have mentioned on
numerous occasions of bright or dark orbs appearing near the ground or above to some
degree that they should have taken a photo of the sky.

I think on one YouTube post I got some reply that didn't agree with me but can't remember
that explanation for falling orbs in the snow in Russia or some other place. From the
Russian UFO videos we know that are getting some click money from their video posts
if they have such an agreement. Russia must have put together pieces of saucers left
by Hitler and the US had to put together all the plans taken as spoils of war. There is
apparent interest to use the videos on both sides and to keep everything secret.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
...Ever hear of the lifting up of water but never the suggestion that the ship levitation forces
would bring up water below the ship. If the ship is being lifted up against gravity by a force
above the ship then there might be reactions below this ship. I think I have mentioned on
numerous occasions of bright or dark orbs appearing near the ground or above to some
degree that they should have taken a photo of the sky.

sort of like an updraft but with gravity? are you saying this "object" could be caused by the ship above's antigravitic system of propulsion?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The 'object' is a light effect or induction effect from a ship above.
Not a solid object but and area or volume of air that appears dark so must be giving
off illumination in violet light to the camera and rarely noticed by witnesses perhaps.
UFOs staying in hover can start to illuminate the air in flashes or the whole ship glow.
Before the glow the air is perhaps in the dark light or violet light illumination stage.
If compared to vibrations Tesla once performed where lights on a wire were lit or not
due to nodal vibrations, we might even see a 'string' of lighting effects but in the air.
Tesla waves moved or vibrated the air and accordingly the nearby crew and ship
would be under the influence of say audio frequencies at the speed of light.
The bunching up of air nearby the surface of the Earth or by the water in this case
might be the sign of the boundary resonance.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Not a solid object but and area or volume of air that appears dark so must be giving
off illumination in violet light to the camera and rarely noticed by witnesses perhaps.

that's why I didn't see it at the time. thanks for the info!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

it is like a whirlpool or eddy and we see the event horizon part of it, kinda? didn't you mention the "orb" in Mexico 'giving birth' to other orbs that was recorded from two different perspectives? that's the same effect?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

it is like a whirlpool or eddy and we see the event horizon part of it, kinda? didn't you mention the "orb" in Mexico 'giving birth' to other orbs that was recorded from two different perspectives? that's the same effect?

It would have to be. See the Belgian Triangle episode of Unsolved Mysteries on
Youtube it must still be running. I have two copies of the DVD series box set its
that good if you know what to look for. See this was in the 80s and by the late
90s Lyne was giving all information on the Tesla flying machines and agents were
busy elimination the traces he found. He had many reasons to publish what he
found but lets skip the details. The BT UM video on YT will show witness reports
of an orb visualized underneath the ship. Again these are not solid but active from
strong waves supporting the ship. I mean come on levitating a big ship means power
coming from some place and doing something more than lifting a ship.

In the case of the Mexico UFO giving birth there are beams forward and backward.
Just like Tesla said his ship would have only he called them 'virtual ropes' to pull
the ship. That is why the Tesla ship theory says the ship is pulled by the atmosphere
reaction. Thus giving birth to nitrogen flame balls in a line on opposite sides of a UFO
looks like confirmation of the Tesla ship construction. The beam is thought to be
generated by the Tesla wave coil attached to a 1/2 metal sphere for focusing.
Just as a light bulb is focused for a photographer's set up by a 1/2 sphere metal
shell the solid 1/2 sphere perhaps does what Tesla thought it would do. The 1/2
sphere is also in a patent to make a battery charger in your basement with out
the Sun's rays. And will work at night with the Sun the whole Earth blocking it.

So the Mexico ship is putting on a show or there is a malfunction waiting for a
ship overhead to pull it up and out of the area.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

do you have any idea why no one is paying any attention to this thread? Is it me or do the administrators here focus more on hoaxes? the one guy says he'll get in touch with a video expert friend of his and bring this to his attention and then completely drops off the map. I am seriously trying to deny ignorance because it appears to be staring me in the face right now. I can understand people claiming they know what this thing is AFTER downloading the UNEDITED FILE but no one seems to care enough to do that. I've seen more action AFTER confirmed hoaxes than this one is getting. Maybe I'm just being silly, but I mean what the heck is going on? Why don't any of the know it all mods around here download the evidence I've provided on a silver platter and rip it to shreds? The proof is in the puddin

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join