It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The structure of Water is most strongly affected by human emotion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Came across this video via a random facebook add,
The video describes how human emotions can affect water's structure on a molecular level!

Really amazing information, I searched for anything similar to this using the ATS search alas, here I am.

This information changes the way we look at water entirely!

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts..

edit on 11-4-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I did the experiment with a crystal/water solution purchased through a National Geographic shop and yes it is true.
Emotion and intention do affect crystal formation. I chose the crystal solution as a variance on Maseru Emotos experiments based on the scientific review that was done and the point that each water crystal would melt and not be available for further analysis. Wherein using a crystal /water growing solution one can keep a stable crystal matrix for microscope analysis at a further date.

Of note over time the crystals changed even further some time after the documented video from the images shown becoming more pronounced in each of the love hate peace characteristics.

Of Note the hate peace and love crystal formation were comparable to Maseru Emoto's Love hate and peace results.
I highly recommend doing the simple experiment for anyone who truly wants to know for themselves.
I have begun applying the intention technique to seedlings which also have a crystalline structure and my plants have been seeding quite well and very healthy.

I plan on repeating it once I get some more of the crystal solution. Here is the results and method I used.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Shirak because: add more text

edit on 11-4-2012 by Shirak because: spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

There is a part in this video where the men are on the raft without water for three weeks and they all begin imagining the water around them as fresh and lo and behold its fresh, now normally I would go with the status quo and say they were delireous, but I myself have had a similar experience, I went to the dinner table as a child where there was a large jug of water placed in the center. The entire time I sat there I thought it was lemonade, I even poured myself a cup and enjoyed the bubbly lemonade, when I asked my parents to pass the jug of lemonade they looked at me oddly, then told me it was water, from then on it tasted like water.... My mother is a spiritual person and told me it was the power of my mind...

Well she was right.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Wow tread vid man.

Came back later to edit: this was supposed to say great, but autocorrect had the best of me .
edit on 11-4-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Here's one from 2009 for reference. www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: Here's the vid from the old thread for those interested.

Quite interesting. Thanks for making a thread on this.
edit on 4/11/2012 by Klassified because: eta and grammar

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
There is a certain tap at a church I used to go to as a youth I could have sworn it tasted like nectar or honey.
Consider that the human consciousness lives within at least a 70% solution of water so it stands to reason that it can entrain and resonate with this element naturally to cause effect. Not macromechanically you say? Consider the effect of resonance harmonics and biophotonics. The body also emits an em field which can be proven to entrain to and effect electrical equipment. Having proven this affecting the electrons of water should be no different a mechanism. Remember human consciousness lives in water.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
LMAO! I'm actually very interested in reverse spin of water as a problem or correction for conditional physical health issues.

Water is a confirmed cure or epic fail problem for many ailments ignoring JUST floriude all together.

This COULD be a great thread.

Reverse molecules and the actual spin including boiling water and/or microwaving water is up for discussion.

I have a great South Park episode, a Coyote, and a Beaver swimming out front taking attention right now. All live minus the animation.

Great post......

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

as an apprentice my boss told me some things about microwaves. One was that a young girl had once held a science experiment involving two healthy tomato plants, one she would water with water that had been boiled, the other was water that was boiled in a microwave. Within two weeks the microwave watered plant was dead.

He also said they were a weapon designed by the nazis...
lol could be true though.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Dear god... It makes so much sense..why my mother sang to her plants when she watered them. Why people say bad thoughts are bad for you, why laughter is the best medicine. This is unbelievable, but strangely not so unbelievable as to not be true. I'm going to be studying this for a long time to come now, you have intrigued me that much, so thank you. This is a lot of food for thought

This also makes me think back to an episode of mythbusters where they test the myth that emotions can affect the plants Their emotions weren't ever directed at the water though, just the plants as the water was hooked up to a timer. The ones they talked to also weren't experiencing the actual emotions of the testers, but were only played recordings of their "emotional" words. This in itself may have made a big effect on why they weren't as good as the plants listening to music

I agree with the video, we didn't have to know how or why gravity worked, it just did. All life is here because of water and because of the sun. It makes sense that the sound of the sun had such an effect on the restructuring of it. I wonder though, did they play the sound of the sun that we can't hear, or the one restructured so that we could hear it?

Next step is to get a microscope and flash freezer and try some of my own experiments. Interesting times we live in indeed
edit on 11-4-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
we're made up mostly of water ;|

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
I highly recommend doing the simple experiment for anyone who truly wants to know for themselves.
I have begun applying the intention technique to seedlings which also have a crystalline structure and my plants have been seeding quite well and very healthy.

That's just fantastic and oh so cute! Love it!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno

as an apprentice my boss told me some things about microwaves. One was that a young girl had once held a science experiment involving two healthy tomato plants, one she would water with water that had been boiled, the other was water that was boiled in a microwave. Within two weeks the microwave watered plant was dead.

He also said they were a weapon designed by the nazis...
lol could be true though.

Did she enter this in a Science Fair at middle school? Did she win?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

No idea,mate boss just told me the story

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

There is a thread about it on ats.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-4-2012 by Shirak because: add link n photo

top topics

join