It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Stein: Israel faces Another Holocaust

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Here's the full text:
It's Passover. This is a major Jewish holiday that marks what the Bible cites as miraculous salvation of the Jewish people from enemies bent on exterminating them.

At many services in people's homes and at synagogues, prayers will be recited which proclaim that in every generation, enemies of the Jews arise to kill the Jews, but God always saves the Jews in the end.

Sadly, this section is now obsolete.

About 75 years ago, enemies of the Jewish people rose up in the form of the Nazis in Europe and their many eager helpers, from France to Russia. Their hands were not stayed. In the cruelest imaginable ways, they basically wiped out the Jews of Europe - a staggering six million men, women and children. That was roughly half of the Jews on Earth.

Basically, the world did nothing to save them.

So, the Jews of this world know, as only a few other groups know, that the absolute worst that can be imagined CAN happen.

They also know that the mere word of the world means very little in terms of actual action, except for the United States of America, the only nation that has ever stood up for Jews in a meaningful way since World War II, or maybe ever.

Now, Israel is threatened with another Holocaust as Iran races towards building a nuclear bomb and missiles to deliver it to Israel. The mullahs and other men who rule Iran have explicitly promised to wipe Israel off the map. Israel is a tiny country, and one nuclear bomb detonated over Tel Aviv would indeed make another Holocaust.

If you wonder why Israel may be planning to strike Iran pre-emptively, you have only to go back two generations - the wink of an eye.

It is all fine to urge patience on Israel, to assure Israel that sanctions maybe will work.

"Maybe" is not good enough.

The Israeli Jews - the children and grandchildren of the wretched survivors of the Holocaust - cannot accept "maybe." They have learned the hard way that here on Earth, there have not been many Passovers for a long time.

If they are to be saved, they have to save themselves.

here's the link: www.cbsnews.com...

My opinion on this: We lost anywhere from 400k to 1 mil american military personnel during WW2, not to mention the british and french casualties, etc, and Ben Stein calls it "nothing". I think that's disgusting.
Thoughts?
edit on 11-4-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Why is that do you think?

Everyone loves to make out that Jews were loved before Hitler fooled everyone into hating them but anti-jewish sentiment was popular opinion. Hitler just tapped into it.

Plus look back through history. Jews have time and time again managed to turn population's of the nations they were allowed to live in, against them. Its nothing new.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This will probably get deleted but since you asked what I think.

Blah blah holocaust...blah blah special people...blah blah God loves us best...blah blah we can do what we want...blah blah bomb Iran.

It's an insult to everyone who died in the war.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I used to think that ben stien was a smart guy, wow.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
This will probably get deleted but since you asked what I think.

Blah blah holocaust...blah blah special people...blah blah God loves us best...blah blah we can do what we want...blah blah bomb Iran.

It's an insult to everyone who died in the war.

I agree.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It's sort of true... other countries did not get involved when Jews were being mass killed in Germany. It was only when Hitler began invading all the neighboring countries that the rest of the world decided to do something.

And if you look at the Middle East now nearly every country there wants to completely destroy Israel... it doesn't look good. Even Egypt is being taken over by Muslim extremists and rockets are being launched into Israel from the Sinai Peninsula. The media always tries to portray Israel as the great big bad country but in reality they are a tiny speck of land surrounded by dozens of enemy countries and millions upon millions of enemy peoples. It's like the equivalent of the rest of the US trying to attack and take over Missouri.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Israel is like a coward who says 'hold me back, I'm gonna throw a punch'. Really? Then punch. 'The world is asking Israel to be patient' No we're not, half the world is urging Israel to attack (including Iran) the other half DOESN'T CARE. Attack, what are you waiting for? Oh that's right, big brother America to fight for you.

I have no problem with the mystical Kabala but Judaism holidays are, as you just pointed out, centered around continuous persecution. FEAR. You may want to update your 6 million number because Auschwitz altered their numbers from 4 million to 1 million, a REVISION of 3 million.

The idea that Iran will one day have a nuke and one day destroy Israel is about the same chance that Afghanstan will do the same, or Turkey, or some terrorist, so why not just pre-emptively kill everyone because they might kill you? Do unto others before they do unto you? Or you can wake up fom the 'black sleep of Kali Ma' and realize the Jewish people are being used as not scapegoats but sheep to be led to slaughter. Afraid Israel might get nuked? Maybe putting all the Jews in the middle of the arab middle east in a country slightly bigger than New Jersey was not the brightest idea. Did your G__ not foresee the inevitable danger of this? Maybe it was done not by God but by Rothschild controlled England as a way to keep a perpetual fear of annihilation over the Jewish people?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ben Stein supports intelligent design.

Need more be said?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
That has got to be the most insane article I've read in a long time. How can a news outlet post such #!??

Fact: Iran has no nukes and is not racing to get nukes!
Fact: Israel has a lot of nukes and wont even comply to international rules.

Ben Stein... you are a sick puppy and should be treated accordingly.
Stop living in the 1940s. Those days are over, long gone, finished. What happened back then doesn't mean you get special treatment in the present. God damn Zionist warmongering idiots.

And those guys giving standing ovation to the psycopath Netanyahu... you're a disgrace to democracy and humanity.

Jews... arabs... muslims... and all others in the world. Stand up to these rogue so-called leaders. They are obviously off the hinges!

Look at Israel Loves Iran. The people of either country doesn't want to wage war. They want peace.
Common jews don't hang around feeling blue because of what Hitler did... IT'S 70 BLOODY YEARS AGO. GET OVER IT!

So no... Israel is NOT facing another holocaust. And that article has got to be the most self-righteous piece of baloney written recently. If anyone is facing a holocaust it's the starving people of Africa, which are being exploited by western money hungry people, who amongst others include Ben Stein.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is what they don't tell you in history class:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
"Israel faces another holocaust."

Oh really? When was their first one?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Are Jews not accountable for their own actions? Why is it that Arabs practically in all surrounding areas aren't to fond of them? Is it because of their treatment of the Palestinians? Why is it that the Talmud teaches them they are God's children and all other people are gentles (which can be roughly translated as animals)? How are the Zionists not considered racists and not accused of doing things to the Palestinians that the Nazis did to them (to a smaller extent)? Why are they given special treatment?

Not Jew bashing here though it might seem that way. I have met plenty of good Jewish people and some of my closest friends are Jewish (American Jews and Bukharians). My beef is with Zionists and the fanatical religious followers that believe the world is theirs by word of their God. Who is the aggressor in the Iran/Israel conflict? Who is truly threatening actual action on a weekly basis? Time to call a spade a spade.

edit on 11-4-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Its about time Stein was told straight , but as soon as you say something to him he screams anti-semite , like most jews do.

My great grandfather , my grandfather and his cousin died in world war II fighting to free Jews and Gypsies , if Ben Stein was infront of me right now i`d punch his ignorant little face.

I hate his voice too , he`s just an ignorant little #rse licker , hanging from America`s ball bag thinking he`s safe but once the muslims are gone and the jews are useless to the American war machine .......seig heil .... click clack ... FEMA shower anyone ?....... it is inevitable.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
OP quote
"It's Passover. This is a major Jewish holiday that marks what the Bible cites as miraculous salvation of the Jewish people from enemies bent on exterminating them."

Fact
There were no "Jewish" people in the Exodus of the Israelites from Egyptian slavery. The Israelites placed the blood of a LAMB on their doorposts and lintels so that the angel of the Lord passed over their homes. Verse 9 "And it shall serve as a sign to you on your hand, and as a reminder on your forehead, that the law of the Lord may be in your mouth; for with a powerful hand the Lord brought you out of Egypt."

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I have to agree with ben...
Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time. The Radical islamic Iran and Naize Germany connection
made a thread about it..

I just wish they would all get along...

I do not see it happening
so if it is war they want
then war is what they will
get.. USA has to stand by
Israel 100%

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Don't you know it's a sin to tell lies? We were trying to get to them, but Hitler had some weapons we weren't equipped to deal with and GB's airforce was nearly wiped out. Back then it took time taking ground, alot more time than it takes now. you're propagandizing that no one gave a damn and that is a falsehood. Who do you think liberated Aushwitz? Who do you think executed the germans who were involved in that? Hitlers biggest mistake was invading Russia and murdering 19 million christians. Christians took far more casualties in that war than the jews did and there only being 12 million jews in the entire world back then is the #1 dumbest thing i ever heard.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The real danger to the Zionists and American politicians is not another holocaust, but a lack of one. Without continuous persecution there is no way to bind a people together for political reasons. Each day that passes, the Iran war threat becomes more exaggerated and transparent.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well, I know from personal experience that telling the truth on this matter comes with heavy sanction. YOU WILL be accused of antisemitism, and people, though most know it's bull#, will still stand by the jewish person making said accusation, simply because they don't want to be accused themselves, and lose jobs/work/status. It happened to me.(I work in hollywood). The problem is, I have a conscience..can't see evil without pointing it out, or trying to stop it. Good personality traits, but bad for survival

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Would you be willing to personally go and fight for Israel? Die for them?

Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time... That's a good one.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I have to agree with ben...
Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time. The Radical islamic Iran and Naize Germany connection
made a thread about it..

I just wish they would all get along...

I do not see it happening
so if it is war they want
then war is what they will
get.. USA has to stand by
Israel 100%

Why does USA have to stand by them ? because the jews were in the holocaust ? so ? many other people were in the holocaust too , you dont see them claiming pitty points everytime a finger is pointed .......... and i`m sorry but if anyone is to be seen as "the Hitler of our time" Its Obama - first nobel peace prize winner to invade a country - classy - America is the new Nazi Germany , and they can lock me up all they like for saying it , look at a global map of US military bases and tell me those FEMA camps arent for something disgusting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join