It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens encounters that cross into the realm of the supernatural and metaphysical.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
**Aliens as a label is not one I like to attach to the "other" beings, as others have recounted in their anecdotal testimony. Attaching the label "Alien" to an unidentified Other Sentient Being, with all the connotative meaning of Other World type associations limits your thinking on other possibilities, in my opinion. For the purposes of my proposed discussion, I will simply refer to them as Aliens, so as to simplify the discussion. Aliens refers to all reported cases of encounters with other races of sentience, i.e. Greys, Reptilians, Celestial Beings, etc.**

I have been reading up on the alien abduction theories and reports for some years now, and have found an increasingly consistent trend towards encounters that have an etheral quality to them. Taking a moment to consider that a lot of reports of alien abduction, or alien encounters, have similar themes to them. Memory loss, and tampering; hallucinations or illusions; Mental telepathy; inducing a sleeping state; the equivalent of hypnotic suggestions, to mention a few. Whenever you are reporting an instance where you are unable to accurately recall each and every detail clearly, your credibility becomes suspect. When you involve any type of hypnosis to be able to clarify your memory, you may or may not recall clearly your memories - however it all becomes an academic argument on the validity of hypnosis, and whatever you have recalled is thus reduced to the patronizing humoring of a child's fantasy.

If you consider that the mind is being interfered with, you have to contend with that loss of credible.

It does however highlight, that if one is considering the overwhelming number of reports, and their similarities in testimony, and one is further considering the element of mental coercion, and tampering that has been 'witnessed' - one draws the conclusion that these Other Beings have mastered a technology that we have yet to achieve.

The technology that I have read in many instances, has also included the ability to disrupt matter in a small localized field, that allows a physical body to pass through an otherwise substantially solid wall. I find this morbidly amusing, as it appears to be drive-through abductions 101.

'Just pull up to the wall closest to the bed.' - Alien Beebo
'But there is a good space to park out back, Beebo.' - Alien Bob
'Yeah... but it's just so *far* to walk! Let's just whip 'em out through the dry wall.' Alien Beebo

Even more disturbing are the reports of those who find themselves disappearing from their bed, and reappearing on board the craft-of-unknown-origin. 'Beam me up Beebo'. Lazy much?

The more I read, watch, and hear, the more I have learned of the Dimensional theory. That the Alien beings are actually living in a dimension right next door to ours, and that their craft are used to pop in and out of our dimension like submarines diving into the ocean. Encapsulated in their craft, they can go invisible to the naked eye, and it has been suggested, travel using electromagnetic technology.

There have been myraid of reports that they like to use our womb's to incubate an embryo into a fetus and then whip the suckers out to grow them elsewhere. Luckily, no child support necessary... to date.

The part of the alien research I find intriguing lately, are the similarities in reports of celestial encounters, or spiritual like beings, and the abductions encounters that have been over-lapping. The alternate dimension theories I have read, are sounding like a rehashed version of the seven levels of spiritual ascension that have been taught in metaphysical books.

Once you begin to consider that the realm of the dead (if such a one exists, very good point silent impartial reader), could be the same realm of the Other Beings. That it is merely an alternate dimension, perhaps as purported by spiritual books, as being on an alternate harmonic frequency - or vibrating at a different rate of existence. Add to that an entire section on those who have found invoking the name of their deity has caused a reaction to the Aliens actions, and I find this very intriguing.

I know, I am basically down the rabbit hole considering different ideas at this point - however, this *IS* the gray area of a conspiracy Theory website?? So jump into my musings and give me your possibilities. Not probabilities, per se. But speculations on what Might be...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I have thought about the going through the wall bit some.

Matter as I understand it is just a bunch of atoms that are connected. What seems like a solid object is not solid, yet feels solid. I am wondering how they manage to manipulate the atoms to allow passage without disrupting the normal pattern and allow it to return to what it was. Or perhaps it is slightly altered in some way that can be measured?

The ether real beings I like to call Extra Dimensional beings. We sense in the 3 dimensions we are accustomed to. Perhaps there are ways to change the channel? Something like UHF and VHF?

I try to have this kind of conversation with my wife, but to her their is only angels, demons and God.

Sometimes I wish she had an open mind.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by azurecara

over the past year and a half or so when i lay down at night i'll occasionally feel a vibrating sensation all over my body and see nothing but the brightest white you could possibly imagine...try to stay with me i know it's strange. once i even heard a monotone female voice say, "you will hear a voice and wake up". i woke up to the cry of my youngest daughter. i tell you that to say this, it felt and feels so much like i'm going into another realm.....very strange and honestly a bit frightning. fear of the unknown i suppose. due to this, after kicking it around and dismissing it over a year and half, i've decided to go to a hypnotist this month. laugh if you will but i'm the one experiencing it. he has trained under dolores cannon. hoax? maybe, but i feel like i've got to try something.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Great post and thread. S+f. Well written and ya made me giggle with the drive thru.

Ive had some of these experiences, and one stands out in comparison. I was standing in a craft, near what appeared to be Saturn. There were others standing with me, and we were all looking out a big window (like a floor to ceiling observation window). We could see a beautiful planet with rings like Saturn, and 2 or three large/medium moons nearby. It was like we were all saying "its so beautiful and impressive!" but no one was actually speaking, just sort of looking at one another, smiling in awe and agreement. I felt like the others were human/or human-ish(?), some much taller than me (I'm 5'7"). I dont know who the other "people"/beings were.

When I woke up, I clearly had the feeling it was real. I thought excitedly "holy# I was just at Saturn" (which led to an awkward breakfast conversation with my girlfriend, and lots of concerned blank stares from her end). The memory of it is still very clear. I feel it as a real memory, not a dream. Since then, I've wondered if it was a contact/abduction, or possibly even a past-life memory.
It was an awesome experience, either way.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I feel very strongly that we are close with this theory. I am not sure we are entirely clear on the reality of the matter but we are heading in the right direction. Why are some people of more interest to them than others? Why do they implant people at all? What is the nature of relationship between the different types? There are guardians, call them what you will but they have very real power to protect us from the ones we call the greys and they don't seem to be assigned to everyone. Otherwise they wouldn't be abducted right? It is not right that they protect some but not others. I can't imagine why this is, but I don't agree with it.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Aliens have already infiltrated the Human Race and the Ships are on the Way..Reference- SETI Discovery of UFO'S heading towards the Earth. Based on what has happened to me over the past 5 years and 7 months, my opinion is that- they want to take over the East Coast in the US. I have been attacked and taken by these beings back in Sept-2006 from a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station. I was put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from the location I was at. I was found walking around in shock. I was en-route to go and work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana. I was attempting to walk to a hotel from the Amtrak Station in Charleston, West Virginia. I never made it to my duty station and the last thing I told them is that I was being tracked and hunted by something that I could not explain. I begged them to come and get me and no-one ever showed up. My Class number was 626A ID 194485 Sept-2006.

These beings have been bothering me for the past 5 years and 7 months. When this happens to someone there is no-one to call for help. All that I could do is make a report with MUFON.

I am now working in the Nursing Field. I came back to NC Telepathic and have been learning how to adapt ever since. I have been on this site looking for others going through the same issues. I will continue to work on this issue for the rest of my life. No-one would believe me! I know these beings exist and I will do everything in my power to stop them. These beings are not nice ET'S..we humans are only pets and experiments to these beings.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight

over the past year and a half or so when i lay down at night i'll occasionally feel a vibrating sensation all over my body and see nothing but the brightest white you could possibly imagine...try to stay with me i know it's strange. once i even heard a monotone female voice say, "you will hear a voice and wake up". i woke up to the cry of my youngest daughter. i tell you that to say this, it felt and feels so much like i'm going into another realm.....very strange and honestly a bit frightning. fear of the unknown i suppose. due to this, after kicking it around and dismissing it over a year and half, i've decided to go to a hypnotist this month. laugh if you will but i'm the one experiencing it. he has trained under dolores cannon. hoax? maybe, but i feel like i've got to try something.

Your are experiencing a Kundalini awakening. This is rare in western society so you will find close to nothing about it over here. The voice speaking to you was most likely your spirit guide.
If you take anything from this message, its do not dismiss it, it is real and you need to embrace this change.
You'll will have a hard time getting help from anyone, as virtually know one is familiar with it.
If you would like to know anything else send me a private message

edit on 12-4-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I have thought about the going through the wall bit some.

The ether real beings I like to call Extra Dimensional beings. We sense in the 3 dimensions we are accustomed to. Perhaps there are ways to change the channel? Something like UHF and VHF?

Got this correct. What you perceive is in accordance to the level you are vibrating at. Meditation, eating clean, living clean, and karmic actions increase the vibration of your Etheric body. Which in turn changes the station of what you perceive.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I totally agree with your theory, alot of evidence for it.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Billiam132

you need to make a post with this video, it's rare you find one this good.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billiam132

Your theory is really interesting and entirely plausible. It coalesces with my personal experience regarding the inter-dimensional ethereal nature of these entities/events and synchronicities. I think our contact with them is not 'physical' in the way we typically think of the word.

As it happens I believe I caught a craft of theirs changing shape in the sky two days ago, on film, in the United Kingdom. If you're interested in watching this I'd like to know what your thoughts are on what these entities are: many have told me they are man-made aircraft, or propelled satellites; many theories have arisen, but I am genuinely uncertain.

Here's a link to my unedited footage:

Any thoughts?

Kind Regards

Well the more scientific leaning - which generally tries to eliminate all probable possibilities before considering improbable ones (so I have heard often) would suggest that you are looking down the flight path of man-made aircraft that eventually turn to veer off to the right. Thus they appear stationery for a prolonged period before turning - and with all their lights turned on and facing forward, they appear as a bright light in the sky. (This would be able to be proved or disproved with some research into flight paths one would guess - which is not to say I have any experience in attempting to obtain such information... I mean, they let completely random people access to flight path information these days, right?)

However, that is a guess by a non-scientific mind, and it's just my best guess.

As for shape-changing, I believe it is entirely possible. If we are considering a race of entities whose technology is in advance, or so different from ours it appears beyond our comprehension, why could they not be capable of making their craft appear alike ours? Or be able to rearrange it's shape - they can make temporary holes in walls?! They do not appear to be restricted by the same set of space/time rules that we all follow... which is just cheating, plain and simple.

There have however, been reports of UFO's with flashing lights, or appear as lights that move rapidly in the sky, or that appeared to look like stars that suddenly move, or with multi-coloured hues. Most intriguing - and which all support the possibility that you have captured something non-human...

top topics

join