It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Brother is Dying

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Great thread and I am very sorry to hear about your brother. I have to admit that I think the same way as your brother. Up until last year (I'm 32 yo now) I never had been to the doctor in at least 15 years because I never had anything wrong. But once I had my kids I said I needed to go yearly.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
MMS by jim humble will get rid of most cancers.

Brave man your brother, good luck to both of you

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Very good advice. Sorry to hear about your brother.

I have a similar story to back yours up... years ago my then-girlfriend's father was the same way - never went to a doctor for anything. He had symptoms for months, and ignored them. He didn't even tell his family, even though my girlfriend could hear him vomiting in the bathroom after dinner. She thought he was bulimic. He also constantly complained of pain in his side.

He never went to see a doctor until he collapsed in a parking lot one day and had to be rushed to the ER. They admitted him, did some tests and found that he had kidney cancer that had metastasized throughout his body. Docs told him they could operate but it would not do a lot of good, maybe give him a few months more, tops. He refused treatment, went home, and lasted all of three weeks. He was 63.

Had he gone to a doctor at the first symptoms, he might still be alive today. Don't ignore symptoms.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join