It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panthers Calling for Race War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

New Black Panthers Calling for Race War

www.youtube.com

See video
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well ok then.
So the answer to violence,is more violence?

All there is to go by is this youtube clip,but if you google "New Black Panther Party",you can find many news articles about thier call to "Action".

With unemployment high,and the middle class evaporating,the cost of living going up(see food,gas),this could be the beginning of a perfect storm here in America.

Your thoughts?

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-4-2012 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Why are all these idiots with influence.......such idiots?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This has been posted multiple times today.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Kind of like the polar opposite of the KKK.
Just another group of ignorant people ranting about nonsense.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
In doing so they have forever alienated most of the people they claim to be fighting for.

Their passion and anger is being used ... and they're OK with that.... I find that most telling.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Red sea? Scripture inciting to kill? Man, this is a volatile recording and I am surprised some of these folks have not been arrested, they are calling for deaths after all. I hope people remember that some voices of a group, do not always represent the views of the majority of that group. Any bets we start hearing more of this, from both sides?
I worry that if Zimmerman is not convicted, we will see another Rodney King event.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

There are no sensible, thinking, REALISTIC black people that back this crap up, and I'm one of them. While they wield influence, it's only the influence of a handful of idiots. These people DO NOT represent me or most black people for that matter. This is getting beyond ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This... comes as a surprise?

.... Seriously... Just set up a zone inside of Kansas, Oklahoma, or the Nevada desert. Let groups like the KKK, Neo Nazis, and Black Panthers go there and have at it. Sell spectator tickets for increased government revenue and allow people to "pick their bracket" in a legal gambling setup that also gets taxed.

Let them do something productive with their overzealous, prejudicial banter.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I do not support the Black Panther Party and they do not represent the AA's. They have their own self-serving agenda.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
*SIGH*......That video proves that idiots come in all colors.

Also....what is up with the blank panther logo? The claws on it are anatomically incorrect. It shows five claws on each paw, when cats only have four claws and one dew claw farther up the leg. Like humans, who only have four fingers on each hand and one thumb.

The entire time I was listening to the video, I was distracted by the incorrectness of the panther's claws. Yeah, I know...it's a minor point, but I had to laugh and think that the artist didn't pay attention in school. Guess it's my OCD acting up.

Anyhoo....a group of people calling for the death of people of another color. Isn't that against the law and considered a hate crime?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If there is incitement to commit violence and murder, why are they clowns not being arrested and treated like the terrorists they are?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
There is an ongoing discussion of the Black Panthers here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join