It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackmailed By Putin, Obama Betrays United States And Her Allies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Authors like this are complete idiots

Let's say it's all true, him calling Obama ineligible and a manchurian candidate is what stood out to me the most

Why would he mask truth with so much bias?

And to all you libs defending Obama, why did he have his school records sealed?

Answer that!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It still so funny to see democrats versus republicans duke it out on this site
You think ATS members would be less ignorant of the party affiliation debate.

You people really believe that these politicians, including the POTUS, act independently of what TPTB dictate? Regardless of party affiliation, TBTP's agenda is all that matters and it will be realized regardless of who's in the White House. The Red-Blue debate is just distraction for those of us too stupid to realize otherwise, distractions like birth control issues, gay rights, racism, etc, etc, etc. Time to wake up people.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
After reading the links provided on this thread, this is beginning to make sense to me.
If the Russians can weasel their way into the CIA, there is no doubt they can find what they need on Obama. I do not believe he is clean. It does make sense to consider the arguement of the OP. If true, this is very dangerous. I have not trusted Obama since before the election when he broke his first campaign promise. To me he is not trustworthy and I have no doubts he would sell us down the river just to protect his image.

<< 1   >>

join