It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the illumanti.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Over the years I've dabbled in freemason/illumanti conspiracy lore, not really my thing.

My take on the freemasons is that it's a boys club where the rich get richer through association. They also do a lot of good and the ones I know are prominent members of their respective circles. From what I have seen personally they are very charitable.

My take on the illumanti is that it is a maybe still existing elitist club that caters to advanced sciences and wyas of thinking. I draw that conclusion back to its psooible bavarian origin or its possible start up after the Galileo incident.

I always thought the illumanti infiltrated the freemasons back in the day and did some dirty work inside their ranks. So I dont get the connection of them wanting to work together.

That's where I am. Is it right, wrong or indifferent I don't really care. What I am curious is about is there a new illumanti. One that I was unaware of.

I work with kids. SometimesI hear a few of them talking about the illumanti. When asked, they begin to tell me this guy and that guy is in the illumanati. So I headed back to my pute just to make sure I wasnt confusing it with a record label. There is a record label with that name but it is not of who they refered.

So guys and gals help me out. What is this new illumanti that the kids are on about and is it the same as in what was refered to by our 1960s conspiracy counterparts.

Thanks for reading,
-BC-
edit on 7-4-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: u try typing with only 6 keys left on your keyboard cuz your kid thinks its fun to take them.

edit on 7-4-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: -_-

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I assume you work with teenage kids?

There are several Orders and societies that have 'Illuminati' degrees - and many of these orders argue amongst themselves just whom is the rightful heir to the tradition. Speculation on the role Adam Weishaupt assumes within any given system varies. Some speculate that the 'Illuminati' is a sort of universal label for a system of initiation that dates back to the mystery-schools of ancient Egypt (or beyond) - others believe it is a relatively modern system dating to 1776. Thus, it is reasonable to assume that it is no ONE, single order or society, and further, that no ONE, single society has tentacles in every happening in the modern world.

Further, most people unfamiliar with this/these schools assume the converse is true, such that 'The Illuminati,' as a single, unified entity, serves to maintain and execute some malicious conspiracy involving select members of the political world, as well as from the media and entertainment industries. I ask if you work with teenage kids, as I too have head similar talk (even from college students) that entertains that kind of speculation. Consider that there is a reason why the Michael Douglas film, 'The Game,' was so thrilling - as the notion of an elite conspiracy of which one is semi-unaware is hypnotizing and entertaining.

Thus, people, when exposed to a profane and cursory notion of fraternities, orders, societies (e.g., A.F & A.M., the Elk's Lodge, the Rotary Club, Boy Scouts, etc.), whilst being completely unfamiliar with the function and role such social-bodies have served in history, become a little paranoid, and make unwarranted, fear-inspired assumptions. On this note, because the proposition that a SINGLE body called 'the Illuminati' serves supposed 'master-role' as the king-daddy of elite, mystery-schools, many entertainers in the music and other industries utilize Masonic, Rosicrucian and Illuminati symbols and regalia for marketing purposes (i.e., because it is mysterious, it sells, and oftentimes the buyer thinks s/he now posses insight into this mystery, when in fact, s/he probably doesn't).

This is as best as I can muster for your question.

Best kisses,
xox!
edit on 7-4-2012 by kissy princess because: spelling errors

edit on 7-4-2012 by kissy princess because: spelling errors - again!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I doubt many of those kids have really looked very deeply into the history of the Illuminati. They are most likely using it as a very broad term to describe "the powers that be". Even I use it like that more often than not, but for me I have a fairly specific idea of who they are. Namely, the elite aristocratic banking families behind the central banking institutions and oil monopolies, most prominently the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers. Also the royal families which rule over the British monarchies, not to mention the Vatican elites and Freemason elites. All these factions of course interlink and work with each other on different levels to control the Governments and wealth of entire nations.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have read a lot about secret societies and such, including the Illuminati, and have pretty much come to the conclusion that the concept is a front, a cover for something much deeper. In fact it's the perfect cover, because the amount of crackpots and frauds that push this idea to publish a book or make money from public speaking most certainly ensures that a rational person dismisses the idea as hogwash or the ravings of a lunatic.

Now the question to ask, what is it a cover for? Who really benefits from the "Illuminati Conspiracy"? Could generations be galvanised into following an agenda that is, frankly speaking, ugly and pretty much against the grain of human nature. Psychopathy exists and is in fact rampant, but still someone would have blown the whistle on this long ago, and in a definitive way. Yet we see nothing concrete, always more questions...

What is the cover up, that conspiracy so persuasive, so all encompassing in it's power that none have gotten to the bottom of it? I have my theories, and no I will not add them to the conspiracy circus, I will not feed the ridiculous or help other's make money off the ignorant and naive.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kissy princess

Fantastic informative reply. couldnt agree with you more. TPTB regardless of their names and titles and been around for many millenia.

Tmplars, freemasons, illuminati, ancient egyptian mystery schools all part of the same tree

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yes I do work with teens.

Appreciate all of the replies From what I read. It kind of sounds like a marketing thing. Esp with the Jay-Z side of things that this kid was going on about. He started with the Roca connetion etc. So he was pretty passionate so Ihad to look into it. It was a bit much but fun. Granted, 99 Problems but Nibiru ain't one has a certain ring to it.... JK couldnt help myself. Anyway thats all I have atm and have a great April everybody.
edit on 9-4-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join