It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Abortion”-A Different Perspective. A Must See That WILL Change Your Mind!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Thank you for the summary, appreciated.

Sounds like it's not worth 30 minutes of my time, then.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

No problem, it's an entertaining video until the host begins guilt tripping the people he is "interviewing." The moral arguments are really weak, though they are presented in a way that compels one to swing towards a pro-life stance ("if you wouldn't take a gun and slaughter a bunch of Jews, would you get an abortion?" kind of thing).

The most interesting thing I found was the comparison of Hitler to Judas, which made me question Lady Gaga's message behind the concept of her song, "Judas," especially given her album, "Born this Way," has another song titled "Schiße" and she refers to her fan base as little monsters. Perhaps she is making allusions to Nazi Germany? Something to think about, but I don't want to derail the thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Tired of this debate. People should study the subject in detail, come to there own conclusion and not try and force their own views upon others.
No one is forcing you to have an abortion, no one can force another human being to bear an unwanted child.
If you dont agree with smoking, dont smoke.
If you dont agree with drinking, dont drink.
Dont believe in sex before your married? Dont have sex until your married.

But whatever you believe, have the decency to keep your views to yourself and stay out of other peoples lives.

<< 1   >>

join