It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's focus on the NFL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
First you must understand the apparent ruling elite driving humanity they see fit. Think about 32 billionaires, 32 reasons to keep the masses in those areas asleep, more so than regular tv, video games, or music.

When I say focus on the NFL (and sports in general), let's get straight into events that happen during curious times. Let us also keep in mind this past years half time show. It was blatant and obvious, some sort of ritual. We could delve deeper into who are these owners and there intentions?? Feel free to post video.

Roger Godell's father attended yale, was a state senator I think so did Roger for a stint(attended yale). Okay let's search deeper, who are the owners? What ritual was performed during the super bowl and furthermore, what will be next?

The "Patriots" won the Superbowl during and after 9/11
The "Saints" are explained as some bounty hunting lunatics.

What Intrigues me the most is on March 21st Tebow was to the Jets, as well as Goodell issuing his punishment for that whole "bounty" crap with the New Orleans saints. What happened from 21st until now?What's happening in New Orleans? T

What intrigues me more about this situation with the saints is the Superbowl is held in New Orleans this year, 2012. Let me further add Peyton Manning( from new orleans) being traded to Denver. How interesting, we all know about "Denver Airport".

Chime in if you wish.. I'll do some digging lader

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I don't know about this one bro seems a little ridiculous. On another note I love the NFL.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dmac359

I need help connecting the dots man!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Robert Kraft: Jewish Owner New England Patriots

* CFR member
* CEO Chairman of The Kraft Group –
* CEO & Chairman of Kraft foods is Irene Rosenfeld a member of Trilateral Commission
* Sits On the Board of Directors of Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
* Sits on the Board of Directors of Viacom controlled by the Knights of Malta
* In 2002 donated 2 million dollars to Jesuit Boston College
* Also Donated thousands to Jesuit College of the Holly Cross

John Mara: Roman Catholic co-owner of New York Giants

*Steve Tisch: Co-owner of the Giants, father Bob Tisch former owner & CFRmember.
* Mara is Jesuit-trained at Boston College and Fordham University
*Son of Wellington Mara, Owner of Giants till 2005
*Wellington Mara attended Jesuit schools Loyola High School (NY) and Fordham University
*Buried in St Patrick’s cathedral, New York City
*Close friends with Knight of Malta Edward Cardinal Egan, who delivered the homily at his funeral mass.

The Pope’s Playoffs: Jesuit-Connected Owners of Five NFL Teams

Not to mention Charles Goodell preceded RFK and was appointed by Nelson Rockefeller.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
what about goodell destroying the evidence from spygate ?

I figure he didn't want those superbowls to be given the dreaded asterisk

there is also a huge gambling/mafia influence, even joe namath had an FBI file for hanging out with bookies

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

It's all a bunch of crooks and cronies.. My big question is what is there role? Obviously sports numbs the masses, and NFL is the biggest there is, when you're talking members of CFR.. that's the elite of the elite. I wish more could shed some light on this or is it really that outlandish?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hiasyouwant
reply to post by syrinx high priest

It's all a bunch of crooks and cronies.. My big question is what is there role? Obviously sports numbs the masses, and NFL is the biggest there is, when you're talking members of CFR.. that's the elite of the elite. I wish more could shed some light on this or is it really that outlandish?

well, as the romans said, "give them bead and circuses and they care not who rules them" or something like that

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thanks for your posts. No one else seems at all interested

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I love the NFL, but of course sports are there to take away our attention from more important matters, or agendas. I have to agree with the Patriots winning the superbowl after 9/11. Just way too much of a coincidence. I remember thinking that back then. Never know. $heopleNation

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I can remember people saying the NFL was rigged back when the superbowl was always a one-sided blowout. Today the games are crazy close.

top topics

join