It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will The Real Supreme Being Do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What will the Supreme Being do? The Supreme Being not based from any holy book you ever read?

The Supreme Being certainly is not how any so-called holy book written by liars has the Supreme Being. This opens up endless possibilties of what the real Supreme Being will actually do instead of what a lying bible's phony Jesus will do.

I say the real Supreme Being will soon get the one who sees the bible as nothing more than a book of lies off the earth, and into Her bosoms in paradise.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I say anyone who is sure of what the "Supreme Being" is or isn't is off his/her rocker. I hope the "Supreme Being" sees we're all just swimmin' in this fish bowl tryin' to figure this thing called life out. I hope what one believes in as God is of little relevance to this "Supreme Being" since this "Supreme Being" is beyond the comprehension of our little pea brains. In all reality though I have no freakin' clue what this "Real Supreme Being" will do. I just do me to the best of my ability.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
What will the Supreme Being do? The Supreme Being not based from any holy book you ever read?

The Supreme Being certainly is not how any so-called holy book written by liars has the Supreme Being. This opens up endless possibilties of what the real Supreme Being will actually do instead of what a lying bible's phony Jesus will do.

I say the real Supreme Being will soon get the one who sees the bible as nothing more than a book of lies off the earth, and into Her bosoms in paradise.

If you read the bible as a search for god/supreme being/source/ONE and the people writing it as their perception of their belifs not thruths then it might make more sense. There are very enlightning information in the bible. There is also very much wisdom in buddism and Science. The hindus are the masters of how the connection is established thru meditation. The problem for some people is that they can not look thru duality and understand that their way is not the correct path for everyone but that people can get the contact with the supreme being from a different view (religon). I love Jesus and Buddha and think of them as soulbrothers. But I have my own mind and can make my own conclusion on the information I am given thru internet/newspaper/philosophy/synchronicity. There are people who get the holy spirit (or opened crown chakra as the hindus call it) from every religion. Please do not judge the ones that are openminded just because some of them are closedminded/fundamentalistic.

I do not think most people who read the bible really understand what they are reading and since they cannot judge the devine from the unholy they are getting more confused. It does not help that some things written in the bible is written for controling the people and that there was a political vote on what should be included. The bible is more of a test for the reader if he can choose the right way in spite of getting some false direction. Can the person stand up to an unjust god for what is right even if he will be punished from god? Will he/she struggle towards devine ideal not matter the concequences for themself even if it is against god?
edit on 6-4-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

join