It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent: Solutions for the Planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Right now, it’s urgent. We have to stop global warming in order to survive first. So, vegan is the only solution for immediate overall effect for all problems of the environment, survival, health, the economy, etc., on our planet.

GOD's DIRECT CONTACT

SUPREME MASTER TELEVISION

Please watch:

edit on 4/6/2012 by dbates because: Caps lock title edit.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i love meat and will continue to eat it till the day i die the problem is huge industry spewing out thousands of tons of putrid smoke into the atmosphere

we are doomed as a species lets just have fun with the planet while we still can

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Global warming is hardly caused by humans. It's coming from the Sun and Earth itself, and the solar system's position in the galaxy is causing the solar system to undergo this change. The warming is one part of this cycle.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
Global warming is hardly caused by humans. It's coming from the Sun and Earth itself, and the solar system's position in the galaxy is causing the solar system to undergo this change. The warming is one part of this cycle.

as i understand it yes global warming is a natural event but humans have sped up the process in an extreme way

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Post some credible evidence to back up what you are saying there....I can guarantee you won't be able to find any, because what said is complete nonsense..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I do not know if global warming is natural or not but I see a problem when you can make money on enviroment by creating "problems" that need to be solved. Seem the enviormentalists have learned from the poleticians. Change is normal and more co2 probably means more resources in the air so plants grow faster. This problem could be fixed if we build powerplants. and desaltification centers in africa and used seawatter for irrigation but greed is as normal in the way to create a symbiotic situation.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

I do not know if global warming is natural or not but I see a problem when you can make money on enviroment by creating "problems" that need to be solved. Seem the enviormentalists have learned from the poleticians. Change is normal and more co2 probably means more resources in the air so plants grow faster. This problem could be fixed if we build powerplants. and desaltification centers in africa and used seawatter for irrigation but greed is as normal in the way to create a symbiotic situation.
Aye.

And well, ice ages are normal and we already know that, besides we didn't have billions of cars on the road over 10,000-50,000 years ago to melt all that ice, so logically warming is as natural as cooling. We're helping the warming but it's going to happen regardless. Since the last ice age already happened thousands of years ago, it's only a matter of time until we hit another one but that's probably a long ways away. Before it cools, it has to warm - we're in that warming period.

Originally posted by tetriswoooo

as i understand it yes global warming is a natural event but humans have sped up the process in an extreme way
I wouldn't say EXTREME but we're helping it, sure. But we'll probably run out of fossil fuels to burn before any serious damage happens. The Earth will always recover anyway.
edit on 6/4/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

i think theres something loke 100 trillion barrels of oil left in the earth how long will that last

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

Post some credible evidence to back up what you are saying there....I can guarantee you won't be able to find any, because what said is complete nonsense..

There are plenty articles written about Meat contributes to Global warming,

UN says eat less meat to curb global warming

How Meat Contributes to Global Warming

....If you search from Google, you will see many links.

Also, Please watch this video:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by vnmusic

Originally posted by Atzil321

There are plenty articles written about Meat contributes to Global warming,

UN says eat less meat to curb global warming

How Meat Contributes to Global Warming

....If you search from Google, you will see many links.

Also, Please watch this video:

You want me to trust a parasitic ego systems propaganda where I cannot know if the facts are true or I am being manipulated that there is a global warming. I am not sure there is or not, but normaly when the pyramid of power say there is a problem I usually wonder what they are up to and my instant reaction is to dissbelive them. From my point of view we should be more careful about what chemicals we put in the ocean instead and stop fishing totaly so the ecosystem have time to reccuperate.I have no problem with eating ecologicly produced meat where the animals have as natural enviroment as possible or wildlife meat that my father hunts when people have collided with the animals on the roads. This moral question is gonna be totaly unimportant within a 100 years anyway since we will have artificial meat to eat instead of live animal that will mean that we will probably have to kill allmost all domesticated animals since there is no more use for them. I know you are trying to make a change but to me this issue of not eating meat or not is a non issue (if your saying fish/sealife then that is another discussion). And this is from a guy that is heavy into karma and spiritual awakeening. I will pay for any karma I create and always will.

You wanna go after something dangerous go after Montesanto instead. There is an opened pandoras box that crazy scientist are playing around with that should only be allowed to be grown inside away from the normal nature.
edit on 7-4-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

top topics

join