It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bara boom, BIG BADA BOOM! Strange Flash & Booms in yet another Wisc. town - Baraboo, WI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

hopefully officials are mapping all this chaos in WI, and gettin to the bottom of it,

couldnt find any map all inclusive. but heres a Baraboom article:

www.wiscnews.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
That's right around the Dells, and it's Spring Break. I'm guessing it's kids with fireworks. I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Hey this is awesome!!!!

You may want to include Watertown, WI in your map.

WHAT IS GOING ON???

RUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
heres some far out there theories that i have been pondering about this situation

the noises are due to the hollow earth people drilling to the surface they are preparing to attack the surface dwellers (us)

the noises are due to a secret govt underground facility that is expanding

the noises are due to the earths plates shifting (this theory is unlikely there have been no earthquakes in that area)

the noises are due to aliens that have a base nearby (this theory I hope to be true)

the noises are due to oil drilling

any one of these theories could be true but most likely false I geuss time will tell what is really going on

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
First of all, we aren't living on "plates" ...

Secondly, to create sound waves in the air like that ... you need a big loudspeaker, although today all you need is a vibration ... but these vibrations need to be inside th 20 to 20Khz area. These sound waves travel slowly, and do not go over vast distances.

That is basically short, for "hoax".

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
with the amount of threads you're pumping out of late - are you even bothering to check whats already been posted? This has a thread already.

top topics

join