It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien dream which transitioned to waking sleep paralysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Last night I had a very vivid dream where I was lying on some type of bed in a very dark colored room. I remember there being light coming from the corners of the room, like where the walls met the ceiling, but there was no actual light source that I could see; it was just coming from the corners.

There was a being standing to my left, and I had this knowing that there was something wrong with my body and someone or something was coming to check on me, or help me. I remember seeing a cross section of my torso, and that there was something wrong in there. In real life, I had lung surgery in November of last year, because I was infected with the fungus Histoplasmosis. The surgeon had to do a biopsy in case it was cancer, but removed all the infiltrates in my left lung. I don't know if this is related or not though.

This person that was about to come into the room looked like a grey alien, but it was taller than four feet and I could see it's pupils (it's eyes weren't black). It had a very powerful feminine presence beaming from it; a very friendly and concerned feeling was coming from it, like it wanted to help me. It was coming through a door to my front-right.

At this point, I suddenly awoke in bed, paralyzed. I tried moving my eyes and arms, but they were frozen. I then heard light footsteps coming from my front-right, which is where the bedroom door is. It sounded like there was more than one person, because of the number of footsteps I heard on our hardwood floor. I heard them coming across the foot of the bed to my side, and I tried to look but my eyes were locked on the ceiling. At this point, I blacked out, or went back to sleep.

When I awoke later on, I was terrified and couldn't sleep well the rest of the night. I just wanted to share this with everyone...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

This helped me understand what was going on the last time I had sleep paralysis. Mind you, it wasn't the first, and it fit my case, as when I learned to give in to the paralysis as it was happening, amidst the fear, it felt like I dropped down a couple levels mentally into a new base of relaxation; of breath, as this article is explaining. It has had positive results in my life, and it only happens when you are ready. I think it's a part of the awakening process, bud. Congratulations.

edit on 4-4-2012 by 4KAAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sleep paralysis is a weird thing. Had it a couple of times and the last time I had it was like I was wide awake but stil lasleep, could see the room I was in clearly, but was dreaming, and knew I was dreaming and was trying move and to wake myself up but it was impossible. Then I felt 'something' pull on my t-shirt sleep, nd I then fought harder to wake up to make whatever was pulling my sleeve go away. I could not see anything, but the pull on my sleeve was more real than any other dream I have encountered.

I had this one other time, in an old building, that I would assume would be haunted due to it's history, and whilst asleep I had the sleep paralysis, I could see the room, etc, but could not move, and this foggy mist came past the side of my bed and then that is all I can remember. Both times were extremely eery. Only had this experience twice and would love to know why these dreams seem so much more real than my other dreams. All my dreams seem real at the time, but this actually felt like it was happening in real life.

The pulling on my t-shirt sleeve really freaked my out. If anyone knows more about these types of experiences, please do elaborate.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Yes, there are Grey aliens taller than 4 feets. And yes, some of them are benevolent. However I can't understand what they would want to open your chest. I've heard about Grey opening the head or gonades but not the chest. How does your chest feel? What have you done that could bring Grey's attention to you?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

During one abduction case that i read about...

A woman awoke in bed to see a helicopter over her house,as if the intervening ceiling and roof had disappeared. She later described also seeing two unusual humanoid aliens at the foot of her bed.Two of her human friends were able to witness this scene and they saw a blue sphere of light around her, as she did,with brighter lights shooting through it,but they heard no helicopter and saw no aliens. The blue light apparently created a virtual reality scenario for her to experience a false scenario and to recall a false memory that the aliens implanted within her...

edit on 4-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

that's awesome! the alien dreams me and my gf have had never involve anything medical, but the greys were taller than 4 feet and we could see their pupils as well, just thought i'd share that.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Have you ever seen these aliens while having sex?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

That's very interesting, thanks for sharing that.

@PulsusMeusGallo, no I haven't, just my wife.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hm.. this is interesting. I had an alien dream last night. I've been a long time skeptic of what the government claims about them but never had a dream about it until last night.

I don't really remember much, I woke up at 4 AM scared, and went right back to sleep. Usually I try to remember them but this one scared me so I didn't try.

Unfortunately I can't remember much. All I can remember is being at home and watch the TV and it was some news broadcast with a triangle shaped UFO over a field. That and being scared.

If I remember more or dream again tonight I will post again.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Interesting. I've had sleep paralysis since I was a kid (say 4 years old)? I never knew what it was, and it ALWAYS scared the balls off of me lol. Sometimes it would last for a few seconds and I'd fall back asleep, other times it'd last for what seemed like minutes, and I would fight to get out of it, and eventually just give up. I've even almost cried because I was paralyzed for so long.

On your case though, that's pretty f***** creepy. Especially the hearing footsteps while semi-awake. Maybe you were being tested by non-humans? Long stretch but it's 3 am and i need sleep D:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Well this seems like it would be related to this thread. But, I have had 3 really weird dreams over my life involving abduction like set up, I don't know if they were dreams or not but the one I will share seems kind of related to this thread.

I was in my family's living room talking to my 2 brothers and sister. There was also one of my "sisters friends", now my sister has many blonde friends that kind of look a like and I can't remember them all let alone tell them apart. This "friend" was also there, but that is what I had initially assumed her to be. Now this is where things started to get weird. I realized it was past 12 00, I am usually up this late, but not everyone else, let alone my one brother who had recently moved out.

It dawned on me that I could not remember why we where all there talking and I tried to listen to the conversion, this is the weird part, all 3 of my siblings were talking, but it seemed not natural, like a recording. They did not seem to realize I was there, and as I looked closer it almost seemed as if they were holograms. I then looked at each carefully and came across my sisters "friend". She was not engaging in the conversation and standing off to the side, and when I looked at her she looked back, she did not seem to be a hologram like the rest. At this point I was unnerved as to what the heck was going on.

I was about to confront this "person" when then all of a sudden the house started shaking and I heard a type of almost humming noise. It built up and I started to feel a pull like effect. I then looked at my sisters "friend" and she did not seem concerned at all, same as everyone else, but she seemed to feel the house shake unlike everyone else who just continued talking.

As the shaking got worse for some reason my intuition just said, "this is a UFO I am being abducted". I don't know why, but once that dawned on me for some reason I looked up to my sisters "friend" and said "I guess we will be going for a ride.". At that she actually responded, just with a half smile the kind that some one gives you when they know they have you beat. At that instant it then dawned on me that, this wasn't a UFO picking me up from my house, I was on a UFO the whole time, it was sending me back. At this I got kind of angry and wanted to confront this "person" posing as my sisters friend.

But, at this moment the "pull" hit the extreme, I can only describe it as being pulled in a direction not up down left right, but another direction, and it felt like I melted and all the molecules in my body were on fire. My perception went black then a moment later I was looking at the ceiling of my bedroom from laying on my bed, but my whole body felt like it was extremely hot, I thought I had 2nd or 3rd degree burns or something, the heat and the pain was intense. I could not move, but not because I physically couldn't, I was too scared to move in fear that the heat would ignite my bed if I moved, that is how intense the heat felt. After what seemed to be almost 5 minutes the heat dissipated, and I moved slowly, then raised my arms and checked to see if I was actually burned. I was not. I have no idea what to make of this.

Was it just a dream? or something such as sleep paralyses or was I actually abducted? I had read some reports of abductions after this, before I was not really interested, but this "dream" changed things, I came across descriptions of the "pull" and the melting like sensations being reported by other abductees. I also read about the ETs supposedly using holograms to mimic and study social interactions, which seems really similar to what happened in the "dream".

To note the other 2 dreams had the same sensation as this one at the end though the content before was different, and in my whole life it has only happened 3 times, I don't know what to make of it. I usually have very vivid dreams that I can't tell from real life, but UFO and alien ones are rare, and strangely that heat effect when waking up only happened each of the 3 times with a UFO like "dream".

Don't know if this matters, but might be related, I have read that abductions supposedly happen more often to O neg blood types which I am. Upon looking up my families heritage, to find where the O neg blood came from, it seems my dads side might be descendent of Basque people from Spain.

Really, who knows? I honestly have no idea what to make of all this.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by halfmask

Wow dude, that was really something!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well, first thank for the thread.

It reminds me a really strange 'dream'... though in the moment I was sure to be awake... But I wonder if it was aliens ?
It was about 2 years ago, and I was (it's normal) in my bed. I've heard some people 'talking' and whispering. They were 3 : Tall, more than a man, they were completly suit in a strange combinaison in a strange dark matter which stuck to their skin. They had also a sort of mask, also black, which left no opens for mouth or eyes, it was perfectly ribband. + they have some 'surgical gown', in translucide/white matter. One was taking notes on a plate of metal, an another was next to him and was talking about a list, about 'genetic' and 'karmic disease' (yes.. strange mh ?)
One was examinated my arm, and I saw something metallic pass. Then he wanted to replace my arm under my sheets, but I've managed to move my hand and try to catch his wrist. But he calmly and gently lead my hand on my bed, and during this time the trwo others commented : Oh, she can moves... The nearest 'doctor' move in front of my face (I was watching him with my eyes hardly opened, I couldn't move more than that...), really near, and said : her hair grew well since the last time.

After that, I just tried to move, I just winked once, and I woke up. Really, I was watching around me, but no tracks of this people. I always listened their voices in my memory, so it was a really strange experience.
I didn't know if this can help... Two other times I've experienced the sleep paralysis : each times, I concentrated to move my arm to 'break' the thing, and then fall asleep. But how disagreable it is : s

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask

I was in my family's living room talking to my 2 brothers and sister. There was also one of my "sisters friends", now my sister has many blonde friends that kind of look a like and I can't remember them all let alone tell them apart. This "friend" was also there, but that is what I had initially assumed her to be. Now this is where things started to get weird. I realized it was past 12 00, I am usually up this late, but not everyone else, let alone my one brother who had recently moved out.

It dawned on me that I could not remember why we where all there talking and I tried to listen to the conversion, this is the weird part, all 3 of my siblings were talking, but it seemed not natural, like a recording. They did not seem to realize I was there, and as I looked closer it almost seemed as if they were holograms. I then looked at each carefully and came across my sisters "friend". She was not engaging in the conversation and standing off to the side, and when I looked at her she looked back, she did not seem to be a hologram like the rest. At this point I was unnerved as to what the heck was going on.

When i read this could it be a possible abduction? was it a test to see if they can replicate your world or just a dream/sleep paralysis or maybe left for you to think it was just sleep paralysis.

Your sister's friend...... sounds like some surveillance is required here, possible alien

edit on 11-4-2012 by wisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JuDreamWalker

Wow what an experience and i'm not wondering at all if it was aliens,it sure sound like it definitely was and they have been going to you more than once and the dreams and sleep paralysis that you feel and remember are implanted memories,purposefully induced diversions that are a part of their deception plan to keep you away from realizing what they're doing to you and to keep you from knowing who they really are,imo...

edit on 12-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Ok thank you. I kept the possibility of the simply and realistic dream, but your explanation confirm my doubts.
That's strange, but all the dream I didn't feel fear at all, ok, surprise, but more.. calm. I felt calm and well. I think it should maybe create by this visions they have implated.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JuDreamWalker

Dont worry too much about it,what can we do? they have evolved light years beyond us and look at what i have seen,heard and experienced > www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join