It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Emperor Stakes Claim to Japanese Throne, Shows Evidence Of 8,000 Yr Old Sumerian Object. PICS!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

I agree. There is a certain amount of pride that other cultures take about these types of things. It has taken me a bit of time to understand, but when centuries go by and people take pride in their leaders (bloodlines), especially places like Japan, they go along easier, in the belief that those that rule and their bloodlines, are in fact genuine, and will look out for their people.

IF, this is proven to be true, then the downfall within the country will form an uprising that makes today's uprisings, seem like a 50% off sale the day before christmas.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread I really enjoyed reading it.

One thing that always gets me thinking when I see stories like this is, why after so long of "having proof" of such claims, do people wait until they are about to die or no one no longer believes in it anymore before they present it? If he's putting his life on the line now, why not do so when he was younger and able to run from those who wants to kill him?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

He look like an honest guy. We know the current japanese elite are srriously corrupt after fukashima. I say give the guy his throne back. He cant do any worse than those in power at the moment. Indeed, he may sort the problems out.

I agree, he is the Emperor!!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Honestly if I had to guess, I would think that it would be due (his waiting this long) is because of the age and medical problems of the current Emperor. He is 77 yrs old and has had major surgeries.

I think that if this would have come up earlier the claims would have been overlooked due to the current emperor being in good health. If he dies there would be someone else, that I would assume would be just as fraudulent as the last, and this many be the only time he could come forward.

Japanese emperor to undergo heart bypass surgery

Akihito had surgery for prostate cancer in 2003 and suffered stress-related health issues in late 2008, including irregular pulse and stomach bleeding. The following year, the royal agency said he would cut back on official duties such as speeches and meeting foreign dignitaries.

health.yahoo.net...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Due to being curious about who is protecting him, here is a bit about one of the sects.

Nichiren Buddhists Monks.

During the pre-World War II period the Japanese government ordered Nichiren sects to delete various passages from his writing which were considered by the military government as a challenge to the supremacy of the emperor.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thepainweaver

Yes it's a mineral, but the crap in the cracks on the surface could possibly be dated. But you'd have to get it out first. and then you would have to weigh whether they thought of rubbing old mummy poop into the crack, to decide how reliable that would be for a test.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is actually pretty interesting! Not sure if I believe the story especially the part about being sumerian but hey that is why I love ATS!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Matter of time until Ancient Aliens jump all over this

second line

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Semicollegiate
In "History Begins at Sumer" the origins of the Sumerian people are associated with a motif in their art. The motif has what appear to be mountains about a lake or mountains in the ocean as the place the Sumerians may have come from.

Sumerian Language has no relation to any known catagory or family of languages. Sumerian language is an isolate.

The term 'Sumerian' applies to speakers of the Sumerian language. The Sumerian language is generally regarded as a language isolate in linguistics because it belongs to no known language family; Akkadian belongs to the Afro-Asiatic languages.

www.crystalinks.com...

Sumeru (Sankrit) is a name from Buddhist Cosmology

Sumeru (Sanskrit) or Sineru (Pāli) is the name of the central world-mountain in Buddhist cosmology. Etymologically, the proper name of the mountain is Meru (Pāli Neru), to which is added the approbatory prefix su-, resulting in the meaning "excellent Meru" or "wonderful Meru".

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-4-2012 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

So you bring up the point I'm questioning, or rather looking at some proof of Sumerian beginnings or origin. Is this object Sumerian (Middle East) or is it (Buddhist, Far East) ...?

The thing is, the title of the thread..... The Kings claim to the throne and swords and dragons and good or bad guys is immaterial, it's the authenticity of the object and origin that intrigues me. SO, is it Sumerian from the time of Abraham?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncents
That guy is part of the Fulford camp. All the info I've read about him link back to Fulford. If it were real, I think, somebody else would be talking about it too. I believe we would see a lot more than the usual standard operating procedure from the Fulford think tank.

I'm not saying Fulford is 100% fake but many people he has attempted to align himself with have been proven to be wrong. He apparently has sources of some kind with real info once in a while. Maybe his Kung Fu overlord but I don't know if that's been debunked yet or not...

I'm going to need more than Fulford's word to believe anything from this guy. Anything can be faked, except maybe some of the crystal skulls.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Noncents because: Typo

You keep mentioning somebody who this article has nothing to do with.

what are you up to ?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Have you seen him interview Rockefeller, that was a good interview! He pretty much got him to admit to creating the NWO but I do understand that the weird Ninja comments tend to throw him into the burn pile.
Truth is weirder than fiction, so....

I love this thread, this reminds me of early ATS! Thanks a lot OP, I was becoming a bitter old man with all these recent political threads.
Thanks for the revival

edit on 4-4-2012 by SmertSpionam1 because: update

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I need to see his long form birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I also thought the tablet looked like sumerian cuneiform, and the Jade jewel he was holding was more impressive than the Jewel they showed in the other picture; I'm intrigued at the reference to Abraham, awesome!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
NRE...you've posted a clear winner again.....

This is a real mystery. Worthy of a movie being made of it. It has all the right elements.

Des

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wow.. This is like Naruto in real life... Kusangi?? Magatama?? SUSANO'O???

Awesome S&F!!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

A 8000 year old object would be pre-Sumerian. Sumer was a collection of settlements or towns for a thousand years before it had writing. That would be only 6000 years ago. So to say an object was made by Sumerians 8000 years ago would mean that it was made by the people who later became the Sumerians, or in other words the ancestors of the Sumerians.

Because the sumerian language is so different than any other language in the area, some scholars have hypothesized that the Sumerians came from somewhere other than the middle east. Similar to the Etruscans in northern Italy that appearently are not indigenous to Europe. If the Sumerians migrated by boat they could have come from anywhere, perhaps from Japan or from a place that also migrated to Japan in 4000 BC.

Buddhism is from 500 BC. That was the same century as Pythagoras and Socrates. Kind of a coincidence there.

Abraham left Sumeria at about 1500 BC, and like the story of Noah and the Flood could have brought the Ten Commandments with him, in some form, from Sumeria.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
For some odd reason, I have my doubts. Genetically, we're all kin to someone else, somewhere. That means his claim to be directly from Abraham's bloodline isn't too far off the mark. The artifacts are curious, even if the story about monks sacrificing virgins I think might be a line of crap, even if it was a thousand years ago. The Shinto and Buddhist religions don't recognize Lucifer or other beings from Abraham-based religions, so that line I have to call as bull as well. If one does their homework, they'll find the numeric principles of stars, flowers and whatnot and see that five might be a nice number, but eight is balanced, and if there is anything Taoist, Shinto, and other eastern philosophies like, its balance. If he is the true Emperor, then more power to him. He just needs to use more common sense and less pandering to the western public on the basis of their religious leanings. If he's an Emperor, then he needs to appeal to his people, not the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I am living in Japan at the moment and I asked a few of my friends and co-workers, and nobody ever heard about him.

Is there any other backup information behind this story?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I hope this guy holds no grudges against the American people.
A retired U.S. General once predicted that Japan will sever ties with the USA and work with one of it's adversaries. Together, they will form an alliance. Hmmm.
Very interesting.

You don't by chance happen to have the name of that General do you? ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

I'm guessing you mean my talking about Fulford. This story was put online by Fulford and all stories online about it link back to him. Directly. You obvoliouslyhaven't researched this story. The links in the OP lead to Benjamin Fullfords section on bibliatecaplayades. No connection? Look for yourself.

Just one link that doesn't lead back to him is all I've asked. Then I'll give it credit.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Noncents because: typo, sent from my phone.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join