It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is good and God is evil?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Another post, couldn't you just have chosen one of the other threads similarly titled?

God is sovereign. Get over it. Your MIND is rebelling just as the beast is rebelling. Think - these are those who overcome "This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus."

Your mind is rebelling against Him because somebody else has put the seeds of rebellion there. Why? Take out a world map, circle the countries with the most Christians and you will find Israel. Who does the Bible concern? The PEOPLE ISRAEL.

Somehow I lost you there on the last part? I'm not saying I agree or dissagree, just that I'm having a time decifering what you just said..........What...now? Say again more clearly....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
And...

Well, you're all going by the Bible--a book that's been passed down and translated through many centuries and many religions--including Roman religions. Roman sun and moon worship make up a lot of what Americans call Christianity today. Christmas is about the Roman sun God. Easter is about the Roman moon goddess, who had a son with the Roman sun God. Who's to say that the original Bible, in its original language, didn't make a lot more sense than the modern day english versions? Something so old and translated from such a diverse language is bound to have some cantradicting texts in it.

More to the point, whos to say that the powers, slipping ever so slightly into our daily lives in order to manipulate and control us, didn't change a few things here and there in the Bible? Perhaps they want us to read things that supposedly came from The Lord and his people but that make little sense. That breeds controversy and doubt, which is what the power hungry feed off of. I'm not saying all Christian religions are wrong...

But I am saying that the sun, idolized by the illuminati, who merged with the freemasons, is actually the God of our American "Christian" customs, not Jesus/Yeshua. Have you ever seen the Roman sun God? Have you ever noticed that statues of the Roman sun God look almost identical to our statue of liberty--which was designed and built in France by freemasons?

Maybe, because of all these tweaks in history, none of us know God, because we're reading a corrupted and changed Bible, and following traditions that are actually based on Paganisim and Roman sun and moon worship--and based on the ideals of the Illuminati and the freemasons.

Forget this little "God vs Satan" war.

Finding The Lord within yourself is the only way or place you'll find him.

Looking elsewhere will only get you lost, corrupted, and brainwashed.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Don't you get it? Monkeys don't have enough intel to speak loud of The Creator of the universe. Yet many of you don't hesitate to make haughtily judgements once again. So much for "knowledge" you got from Satan.
TREE? Was it some physical, super-halucinogenic-'___'-tree? We don't know. If so it's creator obviously knew it's effect on another His creation. If you take a dose of some earthly halucinogen you may think you are god for a couple of hours. Eventually you'll go mad. It will give you nothing. It will change your perception in the way you are not ready to. The tree, knowledge whatever it is - it's Father's. It was no Satan's ganja they were smoking. Father gives understanding and wisdom. Satan gave us just rebellion which separates us from the source of life. You have free will to choose death and pridely ride your own chopper to the grave.
CHILDREN KILLING? It's weak argument. They are no tabula rasa. Again you are putting your ethic above God's without understanding. What about DNA? We are under some law down here and if we are condemned to death, so is our damn seed. If you wanna get rid of some insect in YOUR OWN house, will you hesitate to kill the larvae too? Not to mention you didn't put this insect to life yet you feel it righteous and ok.
One thing I think I could agree with Satan - people suck. Give them a snort of knowledge and a silly ape become an arrogant one. Any knowledge from him works like crack in your head.
edit on 2/4/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If God truly exists and the Bible is true, then God's a complete monster and a sociopath and not a being who should be worshiped\, period.

But then again it wouldn't matter what God does. If God were to come down out of geaven and analy rape ten year old boys and girls, his followers would still either dismiss it as if it didn't happen or explain it as a holy event and that all God is doing is blessing his children.

Which sickens me.

One really has no choice in the matter. You have to follow God, you have to obey God, or you'll get punished. Yeah, there's a lot of free will there.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Pure Trolling ..
continu thinking Satan is good and God is Evil

Its people like this who thinks
in their mind .. killing and stealing is ok and good
because it is good under Satan yes but Bad under the Creator

This is exactly what zionist thinks
wonder why they are so delusional and completely illogic

edit on 4/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

I will say it again. Lucifer is NOT satan.

Contrary to popular belief, Satan and Lucifer are two separate fallen angels. His banishment was because of his complete egotism and pure malice -- his sin, pride. This then indicates that Lucifer, not Satan was indeed the first angel to have sinned. Lucifer has been equated to Satan due to the misreading of the passage Isaiah 14:12 that was applied to the King of Babylon --

..."How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations! ...

Lucifer was a "great" Archangel, Prince, and the anointed Cherub (7th Dimension - Cherubim). Ever after his fall he still seems to retain some of his power and ancient title. There are many different variations of stories and legends on Lucifer. WHO IS HE? Is Lucifer the opposite of God? Lucifer cannot be God's opposite because he was created by God. Lucifer is the opposite of Michael. (the Head Archangel)

more here:

www.steliart.com...

Originally posted by Ben81
Pure Trolling ..
continu thinking Satan is good and God is Evil

Its people like this who thinks
in their mind .. killing and stealing is ok and good
because it is good under Satan yes but Bad under the Creator

This is exactly what zionist thinks
wonder why they are so delusional and completely illogic

edit on 4/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Satan IS what the powers that be worship.So you are correct. Lucifer however had a different agenda than Satan. Lucifer's objective was more towards humanity evolution while satan was more about tormenting humanity.

edit on 2-4-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

What was Satan proud about?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

That's a perfect example of the kind of vanity that brings you away from any understanding. Pretty brazen to suggest such deplorable things on an open forum and attribute it to God. That's really showing that your side of the argument holds value.

Psalm 2:1
Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

Romans
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.
edit on 2-4-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The problem is choice.

2nd line.
edit on 2-4-2012 by siriushours because: deleted unreasonable short story.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
------- The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil -------
1. Worldly knowledge of what is right and wrong, lect. philosophy
2. The letter of the Law of God, and dead religion based on compliance to the dead letter of law
3. Man-made compliance to law, and man-made changes in outward behavior
4. Focus on self (either by corruption of self or by self-righteousness)
5. A false trust that worldly philosophy and other fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil will expose Satan. (It doesn't, he masquerades as an angel of light. He is not exposed by this tree's fruit.)
6. What is called in Scripture "the flesh"
7. Leads to death, not to mention also producing in the mind lasciviousness (lustfulness), doublemindedness, and pride in what one knows
8. The goodness of man (his vain attempts) and his pride in his achievements
9. It's popular - includes many man-made church agendas and benevolence e which aren't spirit-directed

------- The Tree of Life -------
1. A fear of God, peace, God-centered knowledge that is relevant to what God is doing and therefore wisdom
2. The spirit of the Law, a living faith and a relationship with YHWH (Yahweh) God
3. Spirit-made changes in the heart
4. Focus on Christ, the Spirit, and the Heavenly Father
5. Exposes Satan and his influences by correctly using the living Word of God written by the Spirit, along with the guidance of the Spirit.
6. What Scripture calls "the spirit"
7. Leads to life, not to mention a renewed sound mind and humility to learn from the master teacher (Christ) and from others.
8. The goodness of God and glory for His achievements and wisdom
9. It's unpopular - "But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1 Cor 2:14)

credit goes to Fritz Springmeier
edit on 2-4-2012 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Dont mistake one of the many gods of the bible to be GOD. Big G does not bore himself with the affairs of man until we die. The gods of the bible i agree are evil and the serpent of the garden of eden was good. Just read Michael Tsarions book Atlantis alien visitation and genetic manipulation. This I believe holds much truths. So.. the illuminatis biggest trick was convincing the world that the god of the Old testament was good. Not so. I agree with you partially. but im sure you dont care what I think. Just throwning it out there.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

Right, because there is only one kind of understanding that should be accepted by every single person on this planet, that God should be worshiped no matter what. We are all given one choice, and one choice only, and the right choice is to serve and worship God. Who puts people in hell to be tortured in all eternity just because they don't believe.

Yeah, sure. I'll buy that for a dollar.

Oh yes, I'm sure that you and only you have the correct interpretation of what God is and all other people are wrong. And of course what always follows is the claims of anybody else who has their own opinions and thinks for themselves is a dirty rotten monster who is going to hell!

So talk to the hand, man. Talk to the hand.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Cause your not realizing it. We are always before God. Where your looking to find him you will find nothing.
edit on 2-4-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

Yadda yadda yadda.

STFU!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Love and kindness, mercy and forgiveness are good.

Hate and cruelity, kicking someone when they are down vs helping them up and holding onto past grudges is bad.

We are all like raindrops and "god" is the ocean.

This isn't "new age stuff" the sages and enlightened ones have been saying this for a very long time.

Description of video:

THE LAW OF ONE
We are all one.
When one is harmed, all are harmed.
When one is helped, all are healed.
Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
and I am one with all;
I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL
CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.
I give thanks that this is done.
SO BE IT!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Typical thats exactly why God renders according to your works. I plan on holding steadfast till the end.

Ephesisans
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345
reply to post by CaptainNemo

I think in the manufacture of sentient beings there should be some cohesion in the workforce.
If there is a fatal error (or mutiny) so early on in production, you should rethink your approach and leadership style.

Also a product recall is probably in order.

edit on 1-4-2012 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

Workforce: "In the beginning the Elohim created the heaven and the earth." - Genesis 1:1 Evil iniquity didn't exist during this time, until it started finding the way into the hearts of Satan and others.

Divine beings exercising god given free will:

Satan

"You were an anointed guardian cherub. I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; in the midst of the stones of fire you walked. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created, till unrighteousness was found in you." - Ezekial 28:14-15

The watchers

"And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semyâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' - Enoch 5:2-4

These divine beings assigned to watch over the Earth, in the pre-delluvian world took things a step farther than Satan. Satan was the first being to have sinned, he caused man to be a fashioned after man, but he wasn't the only being to rebel. From the passage above we can see that the sinners knew the punishment that would be brought against them for their actions, but they swore into a binding curse together. There's nothing for us to know what Satan could've been thinking, but I think it would be along the lines of the watchers oath. Also, Satan did not give knowledge to humans, the watchers did. They taught humans medicine, divination, war, astronomy, and metallurgy.

Manufacturing error (Bad DNA):

"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown." - Genesis 6:4

Now the entire Earth was full with giants. God seeing this and hearing the cries of humans, sends a flood, and the Bible says Noah was chosen because he was physically perfect. His DNA was untouched.

God tries a different approach:

-God sends flood (Genesis 6)

-Humans all speak one language. The tower of Babel is built. God confuses the people with many different languages so they scatter across the Earth. (Genesis 11:5-8)

-God divides the Earth into 71 nations and gives them to his sons, divine beings, as an inheritance. He then becomes the God of Israel, depriving the gentiles a chance of fully knowing him (Deuteronomy 32:8)

-God promises a chief intecessor to the Israelites at Mt. Sinai. This intercessor is of course Yeshua.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminatipigs
Dont mistake one of the many gods of the bible to be GOD. Big G does not bore himself with the affairs of man until we die. The gods of the bible i agree are evil and the serpent of the garden of eden was good. Just read Michael Tsarions book Atlantis alien visitation and genetic manipulation. This I believe holds much truths. So.. the illuminatis biggest trick was convincing the world that the god of the Old testament was good. Not so. I agree with you partially. but im sure you dont care what I think. Just throwning it out there.

That's not what the Bible says. See, your problem is you buy into what non-Christians say what the Bible is about. Why do you do that? Would I go to a foot doctor and ask him how the Empire State Building was built? Certainly not, I'd go dig out the original blueprints, talk to high rise architects, and so on.

The Bible is useless without the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and obviously non-Christians are not guided by the spirit of God. They're just one more person who has an opinion on something they don't like. Besides, Tsarion has been exposed to be a fraudster. www.youtube.com...

See what the Bible says who Jesus is, not what others say who He is.

link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

I think the real point here is control. That's not the actual God, those are things put in the bible by greedy humans to keep you stupid and easy to control. Not unlike a corrupt government. That's not Satan either. Satan foresakes all that is good and has very little to do with real knowledge. Don't fall for that trash. God has no problems with knowledge, or with good and bad fighting it out on this level of existance. The bad must exist, or the good could not exist. He knows this and although he doesn't like evil people, he lets them exist for the sake of the good.

If you can't look at this universe and understand that God is all about balance (good vs evil, light vs darkness, warm vs cold, rigid vs soft, and the list goes on) and attaining true knowledge, then you need to look harder.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

link   
What do you call a collection of bizarre fairytales in a book? The Bible. lol lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join