It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Jessica Ridgeway disappeared Friday October 5, 2012.

On Wednesday, October 10, Denver police announced that they believed the girl had been abducted.

On the evening of Friday, October 12, police announced that the girl’s body had been found dismembered. News was reporting that the girl had actually been found on Wednesday and the police waited to make the announcement.

This concludes Week 20. We are now half way through the first 40 weeks. I believe we are currently in the Separation, which would be the 3rd stage.

Anybody following along, connecting the dots....?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

The wizard of Oz and the yellow brick road...been going on forever eh?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

After half a swing, the pendulum usually turns around and goes the other way. Right?

They say the body was separated. Right?

There is here, and then there is there.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
The mainstream Media is edited.

When you see a story that makes headlines, all the channels, every paper, then you know that it came from the top.

When you can read the symbolism in the story, then you can follow the storyline.

Interesting.

So what do you see in the events of 9/11, if anything?
What do you see in the events of the Aurora shootings, if anything?

I'm listening.

OH

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

There is a lot of information that can be packed into one symbol, or one event that is played out on the media.
In part are you saying that by reading into one event, or a symbol those who know what to look for know what they mean, and are given knowledge contained within this language?

For example. The word Xmas is shown. The symbol or word Xmas contains many thought patterns that can lead us to think. Family,Eggnog, evergreen trees, Presents, Green, Red, Santa Clause, north pole, Elves, baby Jesus, Ect ect. Depending on what you know, and who you are, one symbol or one word can lead you to a wealth of information. Yet that information is encoded within the symbol, by our experiences here on Earth.

We are also connected to each other mentally upon a higher conscious plane, where we all pull our thoughts and ideas from. Those who grab it first and manifest it here are those credited for that idea.

You are saying, that there are people who are trained, and know what symbols and events to look for to trigger that knowledge stored within not only the symbol, but their minds, and how they process that information. And the process of that information allows them an edge over those who can not fathom, or understand this coding trick. By leaps and bounds?

That If I may add, has been used since the dawn of man kind. Symbols, old school symbols. Are these the new age symbols of the current day, or still along the same arcane old school Golden Dawn symbolism? That have been with us for generations long since past?

Us being on the outside are struggling to obtain the knowledge from these symbols and events, as we where not directly brought up to obtain and make those connections as easy. However due to the connection we all share, we are able to at some point, once learning the cycle, and process gain the same knowledge and inside information as those who where trained to do so?

**Anyway just some thoughts after reading your thread.. Very interesting to say the least.. Even more so than I just came from the Jessica Ridge Thread, right into this one, and hmmm, interesting to say the least. Makes more sense to me, and to me personally. I can not explain how, I just feel I have a small grasp at what you are saying, in my own way. And it has to do with Tons of information packed into 1 symbol and 1 event. Over a period of cycles, and direct timing. As time is another symbol that has encoded knowledge packed into every second. Minute, hour, day. ect ect...

another example. I can now put this symbol here +*+ That will represent everything I wrote here. Once you have read my post. And understand the gist of it.
Instead of typing all this out again.
I can simply share this symbol +*+ /And now all of the information I have written is now contained within 3, making 1 symbol. That to those who know +*+ = Everything I just said. contained into coded symbolism.

A way to legally cheat the system. for those who know what symbols and events to look for within the cycles. And the numbers, or numbers that = symbols, and in turn the symbols give the insider information.
edit on 13-10-2012 by zysin5 because: **Edit

So now, if I create a thread here on ATS, titled +*+
And I wrote within the thread something that was going on in the world.. And somewhere in there I repeat my +*+ a couple more times. No one would pick up on it. Unless they read this ONE post.
They could then do a google search, and find my ATS thread titled +*+, and only get the information about what ever I decided to report on. Unless they had knowledge of my inside code, symbolism directed to tell them in fact I am not telling them about the report, I am subconsciously giving them the information I wrote here, not there. Yet others would take my report at face value. Follow me? All example.
So those who know what to look for, understand the root of what they are saying in coded message. Clever? Or am I just crazy too?
edit on 13-10-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Those are good responses. Although I believe that life is full of symbols, and stories in the news can be full of symbols, I am not looking at a story to find information per se. I am looking for a certain type of story to be broadcast at a certain time as a means of confirmation. I follow a time code, and I look for confirmations at certain times.

For example, I think we are in a time period currently that is characterized by Erich Neumann as the ''Separation Of The World Parents''. It is the third step in the evolution of human consciousness. Neumann wrote about this stuff within the context of psychology. The occultist H.P. Blavatsky would tell you about it with ancient symbols. She wrote about the first stage being a dot. The second stage being a circle around the dot. The third stage being a line (diameter) extended through the dot cutting the circle in half. That third stage is literally the time when the female separated herself into two. People talk about the Immaculate Conception. That is when the Woman separated herself and created her male companion. People also draw a yin-yang circle with a curved line separating the circle into two equal but opposite parts.

Now, think about this within the context of a time period that lasts for 40 time units. You can cut that time period in half and have 20/20. Or you could cut that period into three parts and have a more stylized 10/20/10. You could have two parts of 12 and 28. You can divide 40 weeks any way you want, but I have found that there are certain combinations (keys) that unlock the lock (40 weeks).

So here we were, in the 20th week of a particular 40-week segment inside a specific 240-week period, and I am looking for something about ''separation''. I am also always aware that Wednesday is the day of Mercury (Hermes), the messenger, the god of trade and profit, the planet closest to the burning Sun, the guy that gets the word straight from God's lips and brings it to the puny humans with his swift winged feet.

And on Wednesday October 10 there is a national news feed about a missing girl Jessica Ridgeway. She went missing five days earlier on Friday October 5. The police give out information on Wednesday telling us that they feel absolutely certain the girl was abducted. It is not a run away case. It is not a mother or father snatching a child within the context of a nasty divorce. In other words, it is not the two ''normal'' events in missing child stories. It is said to be definitively an ''abduction'' by an unknown suspect. Later, on Friday October 12 we find out that the police had the body of the girl on Wednesday. They waited until Friday to release that information. Also, at that time they tell us that the girl's body was dismembered. The body is separated.

This is not good. I told everybody 30 weeks ago that the death of Trayvon Martin was a signal of a market top, and the Dow index leveled off and sold off for 10 weeks. 20 weeks ago, the Dow started climbing again. 20 weeks ago I saw in the news that a man was in custody for the murder of Etan Patz 33 years ago. I thought that was additional confirmation of the sell off. I didn't get that right. I think I misinterpreted that. The Dow was bought up for 20 weeks until last week. Now, at this 20 week half way point, we have this manipulated news of the death of another child. And body parts separated?! Of course that could easily be standard police work to put out misinformation, but regardless the information is amazing within the context of the 40-week cycle. The time; the type; the national distribution. I believe this is another signal to sell. In fact, I still believe the market is going down until late January 2015.

I could go on and on. This stuff is a boundless mystery.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Thank you for your reply. And more so thank you for the knowledge you have put forth here.. While extremely en cryptic information I think those who know what to look for, will be able to follow what you are saying.
I can not fully grasp this system, as we are both seemingly looking at this from the outside.

You are hoping to find some insider, to find this thread, and bring you further up the scale on this knowledge base. If that does happen, I can only hope you will be kind enough to share that with the rest of us.

For me this information is a personal one. For others its material gain, for others its knowledge empowerment.
I will however do some research on a few keywords you have laid out, and names and books you have mentioned.

I have been a researcher of the occult for a very long time, and symbols and numbers is something I begin to understand, and then realize, I have a very limited knowledge of these things due to my experience here on Earth.

But by all means, feel free to go on and on.. This will open new pathways of thoughts, and its how these things work. We all feed off of eachothers ideas, while to one it makes no sense. And to another it makes new connections that could very well make those who made no sense to, connect and realize something.

Its all encoded, and the confirmation of events and times I can follow. Yet at the same time, I am not a trader, nor am I into banking other than the knowledge.
As the knowledge to me, is the real treasure, the real worth of value.

I feel the show Breaking Bad was one of these confirmations, if I may be so bold to say. I may be totally off on that, but it came at the right time, in time space for a confirmation as you have put it.
You say confirmation, I think of it in my own way, but I think we are close to the same lines of thought.

When I first starting reading this thread, I had this deep down feeling I found one of those gem threads. This will at the very least expand my understanding the way I see it. As we are all prisoners of our own perception, yet at the same time there is a construct to be seen by a higher perception.
I too tend to explain things with code, without even realizing how I type or speak.. Many people are lost in what makes sense to me, and I have to remember I am going off my Earthly research, and going off my occult stored knowledge that granted to me the older I become, and the closer I become to my higher self.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This is no conspiracy. This is just Fela Kuti killin' it!!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
the market is to a large degree just a form of gambling

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Gambling? Hell nah. The market is funding a weapons program. The market is buying chains, knives, straight razors... bottles, brick bats, shoot 'em backs. Anything you want.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I also enjoy your sense of humor too man! Its refreshing time to time, when talking about such a deep topic. Get to deep and you drown, always good to come back up for some air time to time.

With that said.. I would say Invest in Hoodies for Halloween time this year around. who ever is selling stock in that realm.
Will be a big seller this year..

edit on 15-10-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

Also, talk about gambling.. The house always wins!
So as long as you are the house, its a safe bet! Or if you are the guy selling the stick!

In all truth, those people who sell the gear to kill.. The highest bidder always get the bigger and sharper stick!

edit on 15-10-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Liquify your stocks and get ready to short the # out of the fortune 500 in January. That fiscal cliff is gonna spark a major correction. It will be over soon enough and we will be reaching new DJIA highs before Obama leaves office.

It's all love bro.

Load up some RFMK for the month and sell for a 10x gain if you know what's good.

I'm all about that market.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

IF you're talking money check out RFMK. I've been in since .001. We're approaching .004 now. We could blow up to a quarter before 2013. That's 10,000% gains. The micro-cap market is ludicrous.
edit on 16-10-2012 by On7a7higher7plane because: addition.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

Good eye/mind.. You pick up on what is being laid out here..

reply to post by XXX777

Hey XXX777 What are you getting from these headlines with Amanda Todd? Something to this? Another thing we should put some more thought into when considering your thoughts on this thread?
Amanda Todd, a young girl takes her life after being bullied. Being over hyped by the media.
What does this one signify if I may ask.
edit on 19-10-2012 by zysin5 because: **Edit

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I didn't think anything of it. Thank you for pointing it out. News reports say her body was found Oct. 10 which is Wednesday of the 20th week. It is a dead girl so that is a negative story. It could be another downer signal. I wasn't particularly drawn to it. But.... it could be another signal. Somebody else pointed out to me the Red Bull jump from space. That is a man falling to Earth. So we have a man falling to Earth, a girl committing suicide, and another girl found dismembered. There are thousands of news stories every week. These are three that were highlighted in the mainstream media.

The idea here is that the 20th week is a half way point. It is a moment to display halves, or duality, or opposites, or reversal. The larger idea is the third stage of evolution which is the Separation Of The World Parents. I always wonder about the number 666. It is very interesting. If you add 1+2+3...+34+35+36 you get 666. 36 is also 6x6. I have noticed a pattern on the DJIA stock index chart that clearly indicates large movements that take place over 240 weeks. Six groups of 40 weeks. Each 40-week period has a specific archetypal theme. 40 divided by 6 is 6.66. I am because I drink Icehouse 40 oz.

Go back a few pages and look at that picture of the 240 weeks. It is spooky.

1. six steps of 40 weeks equal
2. a big step of 240 weeks which occurs
3. six times and then
4. starts over

You get 36 time periods of 40 weeks or 1440 weeks. That is 10 times 12 squared.

Or... maybe... you have 7 big steps which would be forty-two 40-week periods over 32 years.

I don't know.

I was hoping you knew. Doesn't anybody know?!!

This is not just some coincidental thing. It can't be. Go back and read the details of the miners trapped underground and rescued by NASA. Look at the chart. The whole thing is creepy.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Today's selling took the Dow Jones Industrial Average down below its 40-week moving average. We are currently in round 3 week 24.

On a more mundane note the Dow also closed below the 200-day moving average which is followed by a lot of traders.

I think the selling is going to continue until late January 2015.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I like how you defined hermetism. Did you ever read History of Magic by Eliphas Levi? I'm also into Golden Dawn stuff, great!
edit on 7-11-2012 by sebHFX because: unfinished thought

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I need to correct something here.

I said we are in round 3 week 24. That is confusing.

Let me restate that as being TYPE 3, round 1, week 24. We are experiencing the 3rd archetype, the ''separation'' archetype. We are in the 24th week of the 1st round of 6 rounds.

It would go like this.... [type, round, week].... [1-1-1] to [6-6-40].

Recall that the types are.... 1) World Creation, 2) Great Mother, 3) Separation, 4) Birth Of The Hero, 5) Dragon Fight, 6) Return Of The Captive.

There are six types, each type consisting of six rounds of 40 weeks each. So you see that each type consists of 240 weeks. Six types will span 1,440 weeks. In the number 1440 you can visually identify two numbers... 144 and 440.

So again, we are in the 3rd type, the Separation archetype. We are in the 1st round of World Creation. We have just experienced a Presidential election in which I believe the masses of ignorant voters have chosen the wrong path. This path will meet the 2nd round of Great Mother in her guise of Devouring Mother. She must. If we continue on this path we will lose the Republic. We must be saved by the Devouring Mother.

The most opportune date is March 12, 2013.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX
reply to post by zysin5

I like how you defined hermetism. Did you ever read History of Magic by Eliphas Levi? I'm also into Golden Dawn stuff, great!
edit on 7-11-2012 by sebHFX because: unfinished thought

Thanks for the reply Seb, It nice to have others being able to pick up what I was saying, the Golden Dawn is not very widely spoken about here on ATS, while there are a few bits and pieces most of its truth are lost due to its membership keeping a very hushed history on where it comes from, and why it was around.

I would have loved to get my hands on the 1860's direct copy of History of Magic, by Eliphas Levi. Newer versions have been changed an altered. Like most books new age books, most of the stuff you read is directly written to through you off the true path. The knowledge however is still contained within the symbols used.

Yet to get the information out of those symbols, one would have to have the key to unlock that knowledge. Otherwise it only serves as what new age symbols and logos do today. Most symbols have lost their true power. But the energy is never lost, and the knowledge is contained within them.

Such as the topic to this thread.. Being able to understand the ebb and flow of the market system. It takes a long time, and just when you think you have it figured out. There is always a curve ball in there.
Its like using a treasure map, or decoding any type of document which could lead one to great wealth or treasure.
But the true treasure to me, in my eyes.. Is the hidden knowledge. Or occult knowledge if you will..

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I want to tell you more, and ask you more...

I am researching a unit of time equal to 40 weeks, or 280 days, or approximately 9 months, or the period of human gestation.

280 divided by 9 equals 31.11111111...
I find it interesting that there are 31.1 grams in a troy ounce.

I am hypothesizing the existence of a larger unit of time equal to 6 times 40 weeks, or 240 weeks.
I find it interesting that 40 divided by 6 equals 6.66666666...

According to the teaching of Erich Neumann, in his book The Origins and History of Consciousness, there are six stages of development as follows...
1.) World Creation
2.) Great Mother
3.) Separation of the World Parents
4.) Birth of the Hero
5.) Slaying of the Dragon
6.) Rescue of the Captive

According to my calculations, a new cycle of 240 weeks began on May 23, 2012.
29 cycles prior to that date, or 6,960 weeks earlier, was January 1, 1879.
So...
''World Creation'' starts on January 1, 1879.
''Great Mother'' starts on October 8, 1879.
''Separation of the World Parents'' starts on July 14, 1880.
''Birth of the Hero'' starts on April 20, 1881.
''Slaying of the Dragon'' starts on January 25, 1882 and exactly 22 weeks later there is a weekly meeting of the Order of Skull & Bones on the evening of Wednesday, June 28, 1882 as told in Antony Sutton's book ''America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction To The Order Of Skull & Bones''. NOTE: the posting for the meeting is dated June 15, 1882. The meeting takes place 13 days later. I have noticed this is very important. For example.... a 40-week period begins August 5, 1998 and 13 days later the Monica Lewinsky scandal breaks in the public news. Also, a 40-week period begins August 29, 2001 and 13 days later the 9/11 WTC event occurs.

My question is.... WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE NUMBER 22?

edit on 11-11-2012 by XXX777 because: I added the 13 days later part

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join