It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smurfs Are Real

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Sorry bro but I call shenanigans on your story.

It might be believable if not for the fact that pinkoids or as others call them wisps. Well they do not need transmutation circles to bind the realms. They use a whole different way and matter at bridging the voids, and also there dimension is less colorful and bright then this one. That is why they shine, they all have an internal light or glow.

And also wisps or pinkoids do not have leaders they follow the sync or the patterns of the wavelengths, they are like notes on a music sheet, they can only dance and move when there is a pattern guiding them, if not they break down and disassemble into static and unintelligible noise and lights.

But your story does have some credit in that they heard you when your heart beat changed and speed up. You see they can see and sense that even from miles away all beats have a pattern and so does the beating of hearts. And they can if they so chose disrupt the beating patterns of your heart thereby giving you a heart attack. As your still alive you must of seen some pretty friendly ones then...Most people who see them do not survive to tell the story.

You lucky bro, you have no idea how close you came to death....And then all your buddies they would wonder why you had a heart attack at such a young age, it's so unexpected.
But anyways mister Pinocchio I think your telling tall tales seeing as you know nothing of what your talking about.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

No offense taken... nor will I seek to convince you.
you just taught a strange lesson that broadens my insight with each passing second.
I hope I never see those dudes again.
And if my life depends on it then moreso now than yesterday...

But in the future... just call me a liar. Shenanigans is too cruel!

edit on 3-4-2012 by Pinocchio because: left word out

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

I like how a simple observation of a common paranormal occurrence such as a dwarf sighting

If paranormal dwarf sightings are so common, enlighten me as to where all the hoards of people who claim to have seen smurfs reside. I'm sincerely curious as to where I can join a smurf-seeing support group online. Are unicorns, tooth fairies, and Santa Clause real too? Enlighten me, considering you seem to be so passionate.

as a child evokes comparisons to baby eating and demonic rape delusions.

*facepalm*

The fact that psychiatrists (who by the way are fully under the umbrella of SCIENTIFIC academia) can even lead to this demented type of path just shows how out of touch our scientific community is with regards to area of research and focus.

Ah, yes, the scientific community is completely demented because they don't acknowledge things that don't exist. How stupid of them. Provide evidence of smurfs and we'll get to talking, but you'll never find such evidence because they aren't real. If they're so real, once again, redirect me to the hoards of people with photographs and bone samples of said smurfs. I'll be waiting for that evidence.

Now...sorry to derail but many of said skepti infuriate me with pyschological analysis of paranormal accounts.

Logic must be horrifying. A little critical thinking can definitely infuriate those who lack it.

Yup...just a shared delusion proven by the glorious pseudo-psychiatry of our day.

More like a small hallucination, a big imagination, and a lot of suggestion.

Nothing to see or discuss here folks. Move along...

I'll be waiting for that evidence.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Skepticesque because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Skepticesque

Try the Science and Technology forum, or maybe the Medical Issues and Conspiracies forum if you want an intellectual debate concerning the parameters of pyschological delusion, fantasies, and imagination.

You sir, are in the Gray Area section. If you come here with a closed mind prepare to face the scorn of those who come here to discuss these matters openly without the mainstream ideologues and screams of PROOF!

I'm sure many like you are of the paid ilk from our ever trusted psychiatric establishments.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The following is a good thread on the infiltration of such forums by researchers and shills.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by Goldcurrent because: Spelling.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I didn't come with a closed mine, you perceived my explanation as a threat because it didn't fit your baseless predetermined beliefs.

Occam's razor clearly isn't your area of expertise. Your hatred for psychiatry is indicative that you probably had a bad experience with a psychiatrist and you're in denial, then again, that's complete speculation and I won't stoop to your factless, ignorant, name calling.

Asking for a little evidence isn't unreasonable, considering:

I like how a simple observation of a common paranormal occurrence such as a dwarf sighting

If you come here with a closed mind prepare to face the scorn of those who come here to discuss these matters openly without the mainstream ideologues and screams of PROOF!

I'm seeing a contradiction here. It's so common, yet there's absolutely no evidence other than a sighting to suggest their existence? Either you misused the word common or you're lying. I wonder which.

If you ever provide some proof and decide to partake in logical discussion, I'll be here to have an open conversation. I'm not counting on it.

edit on 4-4-2012 by Skepticesque because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I posted this comment on 30-3-2012:

Originally posted by GLontra

I'm starting to wonder if SMURFS are not real...

in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted that because of the description LordOfArcadia gave for what he saw:

"I am lying in the grass looking at this open garage with the large bright light illuminating the driveway, when what appeared to be about 25 to 30 “little kids” emerged from the garage. We weren’t that far away, but these kids looked blurry. They all were wearing some kind of grey jumper. These kids were running around in the middle of the driveway very fast, jumping up and down and making little squeaking noises. "

You know... "running around in the middle of the driveway very fast, jumping up and down and making little squeaking noises"...

Maybe something like "Lah, lah lah lah, lah lah, lah, lah lah lah..."

Well, now, after this new thread, I am sure that smurfs are real!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skepticesque

I didn't come with a closed mine, you perceived my explanation as a threat because it didn't fit your baseless predetermined beliefs.

Occam's razor clearly isn't your area of expertise.

As I said in the other thread:

There is a fundamental problem with the Occam's Razor principle: the simpler explanation is not always the true explanation.

For the ancient peoples, the simpler explanation was: the Earth is flat, and the Sun revolves around the flat Earth.

The Earth being a giant sphere that revolves around the Sun was not the simpler explanation. But it was the truth.

Occam's Razor is a big hoax.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ill share my story and what actually made me a believer in "Smurfs"

When I was about 10 yrs old, I travelled to a remote part of Mexico where my mother is from. When we arrived, I asked the people around there about their legends and scary stuff ( I was fascinated from that kind of stuff at an early age due to strange happenings). They warned me about the "Smurfs" or "pitufos" that would come at night and take your stuff. They claimed that they lived near the mountainous regions ( there is an active Volcano nearby and you can see it from this village). A few nights later, as I was falling asleep, I woke up and noticed some giggling. At first I thought it was the kids playing jokes but then I realized that they had these distict voices that kinda resembled "little people". I dont mean to be rude or anything but they have a certain way they talk, small people. Anyway, as I was laying in bed, I noticed that something was trying to open the door and I started freaking out. I just layed there and eventually fell asleep. The next morning when I woke up, I noticed that someone had rummaged through my things and when I went outside, there were tiny footsteps in the dirt just outside my room. I told the adults about this and they said I was probably visited by these "Smurfs". Needless to say... I never watched an episode of the Smurfs in my life again !

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
he wasn't blue, he was simply a white bearded red hooded old dwarf, move some sand from one end of the window pane to the other.

Why do you suppose he didn't shave?! And do they have stores in which they buy their own red hoods? Are there more color options? Or maybe they make them. I wonder where the get their fabric. So much to ponder here. And how did he get on your window pane? Mini jet pack? Grapple and hook? Magic red hood?!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I hope they look like that

edit on 4/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

No actually the one I saw was kind of fat, with a white beard and a red pointy hat. Sort of like poppa smurf thats why I said that in the beginning ^^ He did kind of look like the porcelain dwarves people put in their gardens.

I think he climbed onto the window pane somehow, and was probably working outside it cause I don't ever remember it talking with anybody. It was just minding its own business.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

But in the future... just call me a liar. Shenanigans is too cruel!

I dont know in shenanigans there is a denunciation of bypassing being a liar.

You know just trying to help you bro. Seeing as your nose is already pretty big, if it gets any bigger you and your nose wont be able to both fit into the cubical.

But if you take one thing away from this story, unlike the op's smurfs that are not smurfs who are generally not that friendly but not that dangerous. That thing should be that wisps are not to be messed with, it is some bad # bro.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I believe you too. Children 5 and under seem to be able to see things that adults can't. I can remember seeing a maple leaf I brought into the house morph into a giant leafy looking spider later that night and crawl out of my room. I still question was it real to this day. I was wide awake.

I also had an imaginary friend up until 1st grade, and I felt that person or whatever it was, was real. Maybe these nomes or other dimensions are shown to young children because they know adults wont believe kids stories anyway. Thanks for sharing your story.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

dwarves or something similar is real.

You don’t say! I think you may have just uncovered the greatest conspiracy of the past century with that astute observation. well done :-)

Seriously though to me this sounds you getting confused with your imagination as a child and reality, papa smurf is not real.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

There is a fundamental problem with the Occam's Razor principle: the simpler explanation is not always the true explanation.

Actually what you have said is a common misunderstanding, the principle of Occam ’s razor actually states is the hypothesis that has the least assumptions is the correct one not that “the simplest answer is the right one”.

For conspiracy theorists this means that if your hypothesis is full of assumptions and speculation and there is a alternative hypothesis that has less assumptions then the latter is most probably the correct however it may not necessarily be the simplest answer.

so Occam's Razor can still trip up quite a number of conspiracies when it is understood correctly.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Is that really irony? I'd call that synchronicity actually

Correct.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Ya know, I joined ATS to share some of the things that I have seen and have been through but I have been postponing a story about little smurf-like people because of the backlash. After reading yours I think that I'm going to post it but I do not expect anyone to believe it. I do believe you because I have seen them. They are real.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Well you must certainly post it and please copy paste the link here for those of us who miss it
I for one would love to read up on it. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Posting to return. VERY interesting story.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Smurfs are fictional creatures invented by the Belgian cartoonist Peyo, however they are based on all manner of elves, goblins, fairies, dwarves, etc. from Northern European folklore.

The guy sounds more like a Brownie from folklore, who inhabit peoples' homes and perform little tasks to help out, like cleaning and such. They supposedly expect little gifts from the homeowners, things like honey and porridge for their efforts.

There are countless names for such beings, usually describing various types who have different motives and characteristics (some good, some evil, some just want to be left alone), though many terms are variants on the same names from different regions:

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join