It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminatti headquarters, under the sea?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Bear with me here for a minute. I came across the pictures of the Bermuda Triangle and how they found a glass pyramid that was larger than the pyramids of Giza. So, I pulled up the "illustration", and lo-and-behold it struck something in my brain: Haven't I seen that somewhere before?

Here's the link to the story: Bermuda Triangle

Doesnt it look kinda like the one on the back of the dollar bill? I mean there are obvious differences, but look at the base of the pyramid, there are plants. Why would there be plants around a pyramid out in the middle of the desert? It looks like algae of some sort, so I started seeing the similarities.

So, I am wondering if it's possible that the Illuminati have a base there, or maybe extra-terrestrial life is living there and thats where the illuminatti get their info and technology?

edit on 31-3-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
A lot of us have at various times, wondered the same things. With no hard data to back any of those ideas up....it remains a mystery...

Des

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

can you send a ink to this please?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The Bermuda triangle is a nexus location for some of the main leylines of our planet. All of them have temples. Theres one above New Zealand to the north. It too has undersea monuments.

Most epic ancient monuments are build along these lines or at nexus points. The Bermuda triangle is one of the most famous Nexus locations.

I have no doubt the scum that claim to run this planet have undersea bases maybe even near there but that structure was already there.

I wonder if they have many undersea bases left or are they all destroyed?
edit on 31-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I remain open to there being some megalithic structures in the area of the ocean we call the Bermuda triangle. All the research I've done has brought to a conclusion that is, well, inconclusive.

However, the illuminati does not exist. If there is an underwater base in that area it's probably controlled by the US Navy. And considering that one of the most top secret naval bases in the world resides rot on the edge of the triangle, that makes more sense to me than anything else.

AUTEC

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There are also clouds in the background.

So it can't be under water, unless they are sediment clouds, which would be a wierd thing to depict.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
anyone else have that little mermaid song play in their head when they read the title?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by paganini
anyone else have that little mermaid song play in their head when they read the title?

I was thinking Sealab 2021

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
So, I pulled up the pic,

All I can say is that's not a photo, it's an illustration. The other one in the link too.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by WiindWalker
So, I pulled up the pic,

All I can say is that's not a photo, it's an illustration. The other one in the link too.

I really don't need to spell everything out man, I know it's an illustration. But you get my point, hopefully.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
its the fortress of solitude

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I liked this post from the comments section in your link.

ThirstyForChicken 03/30/2012 11:38am

I call B.S.

It was an article in the Weekly World News from 1991. This is the same tabloid that had a transvestite Hitler, the ghost of Elvis, and Bigfoot doing yoga with the bastard son Batboy.

edit on 31-3-2012 by SteelToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I would be the first to say, if something this important and awe-inspiring were found, the rush to cover it up, and/or muddy(distort) the waters(facts) would be on.

But in this case, I'm thinking somebody's imagination may be working overtime. Sounds like the start of a good script to a Hollywood blockbuster though.

I guess we'll see if more info comes to light on it, but I wouldn't count on it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Let me get this straight...

You look at this illustration

and you think it's odd that there are plants growing there, not Hey! there's a giant floating, glowing eyeball in the sky!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Let me get this straight...

You look at this illustration

and you think it's odd that there are plants growing there, not Hey! there's a giant floating, glowing eyeball in the sky!

the pyramid represents a clendar of takuns... 19.7 yrs.. from 1776 till 2012...
eye represents the mass activation of the pineal gland in 2012 for a small portion of the population which is humanity's next step of evolution.. unlocked DNA fully activated brains.. superhuman powers.. the 'plural' second-coming.. the birth of the next type of body we inhabit that has less dependence upon external infrastructure.. ie: "son of man" ... it's just that simple.. no eye of sauron doing evil crap... just the natural process of intelligent beings interacting with their reality and not wanting suffering of death and physical limitation and dependence.... sigh...

yeah.. floating eyeballs.. lol was funny but hell if I was in control of an organization that controlled everything on earht.. helll yeah i wand a giant underwater pyramid thank you very much.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
double post for some odd reason
edit on 3/31/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

top topics

join