It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long have you been waiting for 2012.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
i am now 44, and i remember first hearing about the year 2012 when i was about 14. so i have been waiting for 30 years.

"cant wait till 22/12/2012 to laugh" .

Hi bell,
You have been waiting all of your life. You have been anticipating for 30 years.
I hope you have a good laugh, me too.

Then please stop anticipating the future. Live it to the best. Tomorrow comes to soon.
Till the 12's ljb
edit on 3/31/2012 by longjohnbritches because: smilies

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If someone had told me I'd live to see 2012 I probably would've taken better care of myself. Well, on second thought, probably not. Of course there's still a chance that I won't make it until Dec. 21st and I'm good with that, too.

One day at a time is all any of us has to work with and we'll see what we see when we see it. Or else we won't.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonyJai

Yes I do know where you can get it done but I live in the UK. And an average session takes 4 hours but its a guaranteed life changer forever. I have done it but through unorthodox methods and it literally blew my mind. If you give me a rough are of where you live I can find a place for you. It is being recognized all over the world now, only a matter of time before everyone in psychiatry practices it.

This is the real deal way to get the answers everyone who visit ATS is looking for about life,death and existence...petty nobody listens.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm not sure when I heard about this 2012 and Mayan calendar stuff for the first time.

I think it was in 2003...

I had almost forgot about it until 2008, when I read about the making of the movie "2012". I remember I was amazed by the fact that Hollywood decided to make a movie about it, since it appeared to be a very "fringe" theory to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

Sorry took so long to respond... I'm in the metro washington DC area. Any idea how much it costs?? Also these "unconventional methods"... Feel free to message me more details about that

Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
i am now 44, and i remember first hearing about the year 2012 when i was about 14. so i have been waiting for 30 years.

at this age when i first heard it, it was like wow - i will be heaps old when it happens and will have lived my life...lol. im not saying it has been in the forefront of my life since hearing it. up until about 1999 maybe a couple of times a year you would hear of a documentary or some passing comment regarding this date. then you would get back to life of growing up, work, then the relationships start, kids come along but every now and then the date would rear its ugly head. i remember on new years eve 1999 thinking we are now going into the decade when they say it will all end. i thought well i still have 12 years till that bloody date. somehow it has just kept kreeping up and now hear we are only months away from a date that has been coming and going from my mind for 30 years.

i only post this thread because i seem to think that some of the kiddie winks who are on here have only heard about this date in the last couple or so years. some may have only heard in the last 12 months. we do tend to see a lot of posts on this topic with the phrases "cant wait till 22/12/2012 to laugh" .

all i ask is that the younger generation who lose interest in anything older than a week, take into account that some of us have been waiting a long long time to get to a date we have been thinking off for a long time. and while we may have not been worried in those tenders years when it seemed a long way off, its now almost here.

Ive been waiting since I was born I guess. That means I can pay more income taxes in 2013. Nothing to see her folks move along.........

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join