It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tip Of The Iceberg--The Beginning Of The End For Britain? {Brit returns hometown 2 assess Muslim}

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have just watched the whole video and i still don't like it....

You can't have one law for Muslims and the rest still abide by our Laws which were here a long time before the Muslims!

They have to realise that they can't use or bring Sharia law here..... its as simple as that.... then once they have done this, we can maybe walk down the street without seeing these burqas and niqabs everywhere....

Like one said in the video.... if you want sharia law then go to a Country which openly runs it.... it doesnt matter if you were born here and want it here... the FACT is you can't have it here.....

End of my rant.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I have just watched the whole video and i still don't like it....

You can't have one law for Muslims and the rest still abide by our Laws which were here a long time before the Muslims!

They have to realise that they can't use or bring Sharia law here..... its as simple as that.... then once they have done this, we can maybe walk down the street without seeing these burqas and niqabs everywhere....

Like one said in the video.... if you want sharia law then go to a Country which openly runs it.... it doesnt matter if you were born here and want it here... the FACT is you can't have it here.....

End of my rant.

Agreed. Even more to the point, would you move to a country that is the polar opposite of what you want and believe? Of course not. So, why are these muslims migrating to countries that takes them away from everything they want and believe? Hate to start a conspiracy theory, but could this be a long range plan to form muslim majorities in all non-muslim nations, thereby winning control by sheer numbers?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Kudos to the girl that produced this video, I think she is very brave to confront these people with what appear to be quite frightening extremist views.

I wish we had seen more on what these people have to say though, apart from the nonsense from the angry guy on the loudspeaker and the guy condemning the entire nation to hell.

I mean, what is the real reason behind their actions here? Are they on some sort of religious crusade? What is the root of this extremism and why are we seeing it here on our streets? Why are they here is the UK? Why are these views being taught here?

I know for now it is only a minority and to be honest it will probably remain that way, but why is it their business how we choose to live our lives? From what I can tell, what they are preaching is pure fascism which I thought we fought a war against, sacrificing over 60 million souls in the process... Surely this should be dealt with quite severely, in a bid to protect our values? Why are we not confronting these people? Does anyone actually care?

I suspect it's because it's an unfair fight, white people especially in the UK are unfairly disadvantaged when it comes to raising issues concerning cultural differences, for fear of being perceived as 'politically incorrect' or even worse 'racist' immediately stripping them of any credibility.

I think the only solution then is for influential people from other/similar cultures to unite and stand against them since they would be able to speak freely and not get clobbered by the PC brigade.

Before anyone says anything about patriotism, I have gone off the idea in the last few years. I disagree with the way that the West has manufactured oppression on the rest of the world, especially fiscally and it's hard for me to remain proud of my nation when all I hear and see is pain and destruction as a direct result of the West's exploitation and influence... Perhaps this is why we are breeding such hate here in the UK?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You are very correct in your summation and opinion. Its nice to talk to someone as well versed as you in that area. Its a shame that most of the extremist do not realise they are they problem and they are not doing as they should.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lioninthenorth

On what GROUNDS, EVIDENCE

do you label the marchers "extremists?"

Where are the statistics documenting that their views are a minority in Islam?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lioninthenorth

Sooooooooooooo

Please document the thousands . . . of moderates and regular folk Muslims

who have been marching; making speeches; lobbying . . . etc.

to alter the dogma of Islam

or

to alter the professed dogma of Islam

or

to alter the public pontifications about Islam

. . . particularly say . . . in

Iran

Pakistan

the Sudan

etc?

How about the hundreds?

The tens?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Exactly. It would be like saying to someone you're helping, "I'm only doing this because god tells me to. If not for god I'd steal your wallet, slit your throat, and drop you in a sewer hole."

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Hardstepah

"imho,

The Muslim man MAY have or MAY not have judged you.

I see no evidence that you read every silent thought that went through his mind at the time or later to this point in time, about your conversation or person."

fair enough. maybe he did, and maybe he didn't. but i see no evidence of you knowing exactly how the conversation with him went or being there to hear it. he was polite, said he respects all life "including what my book would consider infidels, because you have the right to NOT believe in god."

seems to me you just want to jump to conclusions and judge everybody who practices islam. you are a hypocrite. you are posting a video to show how evil islam is because they disagree and judge, yet you disagree with islam and judge them by posting this. christianity = catholicism = islam = judaism. all the same hate for eachother
edit on 31-3-2012 by Hardstepah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I don't think you read my mind any better than you may have read his mind. Perhaps a lot worse.

Your construction on reality is not mine.

Thanks for your harsh personal assault.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I don't think you read my mind any better than you may have read his mind. Perhaps a lot worse.

Your construction on reality is not mine.

Thanks for your harsh personal assault.

i did read your mind actually, you plastered it on the internet.

:edit: what the hell is wrong with the quote button
edit on 31-3-2012 by Hardstepah because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/3/12 by masqua because: Fixed quote

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
They need a special group that rounds these people up, and drops them off in the desert after protesting against the culture of the nation where they immigrated.

Identify the radicals, and deport them to their countries of origin.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
Oh please, OP you're about as dramatic as an extremist yourself. Yes, we have a problem with radical islamic extremists, but NOT with Muslims.

The simple cure to the extremism is deportation not guns. If they hate the West, if they hate Britain, why are they here? Deport them. The shame is we haven't had a level headed government who aren't jumped up middle class money grabbing morons for a very long time so it will never happen. The biggest problem that is destroying the UK is not the Muslim's, it's the Tories.

Theres a famous quote if your not part of the solution your part of the problem. I personally think that moderate Muslims condone the actions of the so called extremists.When they dont speak out which they dont this behavior perpetuates. However let someone make a cartoon about Mohammed and there marching in the streets. Had a friend i met in Iraq while stationed there and he summed it up to me nicely. He said it is every Muslims duty to To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's apostle.To which i asked well i dont believe in religions and his answer you will.See this is one of the 5 pillars of Islam if you are Muslim you have to believe in them.

That about sums up even the moderates ultimately being Islamic you believe everyone must worship Allah. The only difference is the radicals are just far more blatant about it and not afraid to say it. If you notice the way Islam works they move into a country preach peace and tolerance. Then they start demanding rights such as being allowed to practice sharia. Then finally stage 3 they gain control and everyone lives by there rules. Thats why i question is there truly any moderates that practice the religion. Of course there's people that claim to be Muslim but do they follow its tennent's? There is people that claim to be catholic who don't go to church but are they? Id say moderates in any religion it itself don't take a stand for anything there just hedging there bets so to speak.Thats why i consider myself an agnostic So in a way i am guilty of the same thing. I am skeptical there is a god but believe there's no way to prove it. Difference is i don't claim to be Muslim or Christian.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

PERHAPS and only perhaps

it would be good to post my motives for the video and similar threads:

1. I think PC--Political Correctness has shredded the truth about values in our era.

2. I think the globalist Marxist Stream Media have distorted wholesale the facts and truths about Islam as well as about Christianity.

3. I think that the Muslims marching in the video speak for a much larger percentage of Islam than the average uninformed person is remotely willing to face, admit, deal with.

4. My conservative Christian perspective on reality is WHOLESALE TRASHED 70-90% of the time on ATS and elsewhere. Few feel like bothering with the harsh and often personally assaultive machine-gun-row to speak up in behalf of our conservative Christian perspective. I'm dogged enough, or something enough to keep at it.

5. However, if, as recently appears MAY be the case, that it is no longer possible to talk serously and vigorously with passion about the horrors if a huge chunk of Islam--
[color=99FF00]it's ABSOLUTE WORLD CONQUEST GOALS
and its founding documents without being labeled "a hate monger," then so be it. The truth will be less represented and IGNORANCE will be MORE represented.

6. It's ENORMOUSLY PARADOXICAL to an absurd degree . . . that on a thread began with the video of Muslims fiercely and literally and OBVIOUSLY "hate mongering" . . . the only perspective that gets slapped down is the one crying--WAIT-A-MINUTE! Who's cultural foundation is/was in that country?

7. I have no doubt that in the shorter term--3.5-12 or 15 years or so . . . the Marxist globalist engineered rise of activist Islam in ways designed to shred Christianity and then Islam . . . WILL be the case . . . even at some point, likely, the law of the world.

8. Perhaps then folks will be quite proud of how well they served as apologists for the marchers in the beginning video. BTW, I didn't know it was a part of a larger video or I'd have posted the larger video. Sheesh. Evidently folks hereon get most of their exercise jumping to conclusions.

9. Blaming authentic Christianity on the satanic Marxist globalist ditortions, manipulations, corruptions of POSSIBLY originally 'Christian' institutions and forces is far worse than construing the majority of Islam to be hell-bent on bloody world conquest because:

A) Islam states such as its goals very forcefully, fiercely, harshly throughout its founding documents. Islam was founded on bloody conquest and has mostly manifested that throughout it's history. That's not hate-mongering, it's merely historical FACT.

B) Globalists manipulating corrupt perversions of Christian groups, values and principles while absurdly pretending to be Christian . . . all in the name of establishing more and more fully and more and more broadly and more and more tyrannically a satanic world government is merely FACT. Blaming authentic Christians or authentic Christianity on THAT is idiotic and absurd to the extreme.

10. Individuals can be well meaning and ignorant. They can be well meaning and inaccurately informed.

11. Individuals can also be in fairly tenacious rebellion against God to their own current and eternal hurt. It would be easy to ignore their hazard and walk on by on the other side of the street--except that I'm not made that way.

12. Aldous or Julian Huxley noted (my very close paraphrase) 'We killd off God so we could scr*w like bunnies.'

13. That's certainly an option. It's still . . . somewhat . . . of an option for folks who still care about the slavery of obsessions . . . to say something on the other side.

14. Not sure how much longer that will be the case . . . or how much longer it will be worth the bother or the risk.

15. At some point the darkness will be MORE complete and the revelry will last as long as it lasts. Gifts will be exchanged and raucous parties hosted celebrating the deaths of authentic Christians. Evidently lots of folks hereon will be in attendance.

edit on 31/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: fix emphasis

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Actually is is the free market preaching International Corporate Bankers who are working to spread Islam around the globe.

If you voted for GW, you supported these people. Look where Halliburton is now headquartered.

Those who worship wealth, republican elites, are fully invested with the extremely wealthy rulers of Islam who are spending lots of money building Mosques around the globe.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Blaming only the good-cop side of the good-cop/bad-cop charade the globalists have set up is not wise.

Doesn't sound well informed, either.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I blame both sides, not just global communists, but the ICBs as well.

This is my point.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

imho,

The Muslim man MAY have or MAY not have judged you.

I see no evidence that you read every silent thought that went through his mind at the time or later to this point in time, about your conversation or person.

He wouldn't have, trust me on this, it is a fundamental teaching to some of the core aspects of Islam:

SLANDERING ANOTHER IN ONE'S HEART

r2.14 Entertaining bad thoughts about others (su' al-zann) is as unlawful as expressing them. Just as it is unlawful to tell another of the failings of a person, so too it is unlawful to speak to oneself of them and think badly of him. Allah Most High says,

"Shun much of surmise" (Koran 49:12).

The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace said,

"Beware of suspicions, for they are the most lying of words,"

There are many hadiths which say the same, and they refer to an established conviction or judgement in the heart that another is bad.

Source: spa.qibla.com...

Do Muslims act on this, yes, the large majority do and this belief is upheld by another conviction in Islam called Sincerity.

If we are not sincere we are not Muslims, one must be sincere to his teachings so if we learn why back biting is wrong and then are given examples of this we are better prepared to not judge someone in way or form, but just saying "Alhumdulillah" to grant the person doing good or bad on us a blessing, and a blessing on our selves.

When a person gets used to acting kindly, expressing their humanity and sincerity (without belittling their beliefs) they are acting in accordance with the teachings of Islam and what has been explained by their teachers (the Imams, Scholars).

The problem is that everybody listens to the tyrants and fools. If you want to find the real Islam it's not directly obvious (to protect it), you have to look for the Scholars who are humble in their nature and only speak sound advice for the benefit of everyone (whether you're a Muslim or not)...

If you are curious, look up Habib Umar, this person is a living example of what a true spiritual person is - I have heard countless statements of how some people who have interacted with this man, have become Muslims simply by witnessing his character, the manners he employed and the way he spoke (kindly and with sincerity).

I also believe these types of people are not entire unique to Islam, they are found in other religions and circles however the majority of the most intellectual and spiritual Muslims rise up from the Sufi orders.

Peace to everyone.
edit on 31-3-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by BO XIAN

I blame both sides, not just global communists, but the ICBs as well.

This is my point.

CLEARLY

Jesus IS coming soon--we agree on something. LOL.

Certainly the globalists use everyone and everything and have puppet strings attached thereto.

Their style, IIRC, is to approach a rising star in a community and make offers hard to refuse . . .

1. Join them

2. or sell out to them

3. or be killed.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
"Coming soon to neighborhoods far and wide. . . .

It might be wise to shop for your berkas, prayer mats and swords early, for the best deals.

Classes on proper wife-beating will probably be held in the fellowship hall Every Saturday evening.

Classes on efficient and properly brutally bloody and torturous execution of your children for images of non-Muslims and horrific music on their cell phones are already scheduled. Given the overwhelming interest, additional classes are planned as soon as the details can be worked out.

Classes on righteous lying to the infidels in support of Islam are already full. Please sign-up on the waiting list."

I don't know if you have ever been to Glasgow before but I live there it's not a place that would ever accept a Sharia Law or anything similar. You saw the Glasgow airport attacks what we did to terrorists. # doesn't fly with us.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I realize there are those as you describe.

What governments are they in charge of?

What trends are they leading in Islam?

How often do they prevent violence?

etc.

In many respects, your assertions would indicate that the noisy violent activist folks are not authentic Moslems. They would insist that you are not.

Who decides?

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join