It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevolutionSpeaks
I already know where all the #ing money is going to Freemasons...
Name one Freemason currently in a position of "power" who's getting a dime from you?

my signature says I AM WHAT I AM because I know what I am what I wanna be and how I don't wanna change for anyone or anything.
“I yam what i yam and that's all that i yam…” You're Popeye the Sailor Man?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Name one Freemason currently in a position of "power" who's getting a dime from you?

my signature says I AM WHAT I AM because I know what I am what I wanna be and how I don't wanna change for anyone or anything.

well clearly you don't know very much about what I'm even talking about BUT obviously they would not be in power that would be too obvious and maybe its not the Freemasons BUT their are people controlling the government like puppets and it seems kind of strange there is a secret society full of rich business owners who could easily bribe the government to do these kinds of things to make more and more money for themselves. So yeah I think it's going to the Freemasons and the Bilderberg group. so if your so much smarter than me who is all this money going to ? isolated greedy business men ? I don't think so what would they need that money for ? why would they take so much from so many different places they would have to be a whole new kinda of evil. BUT if a ton of people are working together it would be a lot easier to sleep at night and justify yourself to yourself.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

well clearly you don't know very much about what I'm even talking about BUT obviously they would not be in power that would be too obvious and maybe its not the Freemasons BUT their are people controlling the government like puppets and it seems kind of strange there is a secret society full of rich business owners who could easily bribe the government to do these kinds of things to make more and more money for themselves. So yeah I think it's going to the Freemasons and the Bilderberg group. so if your so much smarter than me who is all this money going to ? isolated greedy business men ? I don't think so what would they need that money for ? why would they take so much from so many different places they would have to be a whole new kinda of evil. BUT if a ton of people are working together it would be a lot easier to sleep at night and justify yourself to yourself.

By different places I basically mean the third world countries or Developing Countries.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

and maybe its not the Freemasons
So first you say that the only good Freemason is a dead Freemason, and then you turn around and admit you might be wrong. Good thing you aren't armed…

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

so if your so much smarter than me who is all this money going to ? isolated greedy business men ? I don't think so what would they need that money for ? why would they take so much from so many different places they would have to be a whole new kinda of evil. BUT if a ton of people are working together it would be a lot easier to sleep at night and justify yourself to yourself.

First of all, what money? Do you have a job? if so, don't you get paid? That's your money. The money that other people make is their money. Do you think you are entitled to someone else's money? If so, why?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hey bros this guy is apparently trolling. He does not have any matters that he is "confused" about other than why does he have so much free time on his hands?

I suggest volunteering.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

so if your so much smarter than me who is all this money going to ? isolated greedy business men ? I don't think so what would they need that money for ? why would they take so much from so many different places they would have to be a whole new kinda of evil. BUT if a ton of people are working together it would be a lot easier to sleep at night and justify yourself to yourself.

First of all, what money? Do you have a job? if so, don't you get paid? That's your money. The money that other people make is their money. Do you think you are entitled to someone else's money? If so, why?

Never said I was entitled to any money ? Why jump to conclusions ? I just think it's ridiculousness that the government and certain people can have so much money meanwhile kids are starving in Africa and dying of easily prevented diseases. How is it fair that they can sit down and waste tons of money on whatever they want and people living in third would countries can't even eat properly.
edit on 29-3-2012 by RevolutionSpeaks because: mistake

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
Hey bros this guy is apparently trolling. He does not have any matters that he is "confused" about other than why does he have so much free time on his hands?

I suggest volunteering.

I'm not "trolling" and I confused about how our species became so unconnected that we let our own kind die without ever even trying to help them. How we can let so many be in poverty and hunger while others can wipe their @sses with hundred dollar bills and not miss any of it because they have so much money.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Collectively that would be the CABAL not freemasons or illuminauti.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

Freemasons are a real group.

Illuminati are a pretend group.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Collectively that would be the CABAL not freemasons or illuminauti.

What would be the CABAL ? The people controlling the government and taking all the money ?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Freemasons are a real group.

Illuminati are a pretend group.

I know Freemasons are real but the Illuminati I've had tons of people tell me they ended

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Natural Human nature is the complete opposite of what you think. We are a warring species, we are communal and tribal, we unconsciously divide ourselves into like minded groups, we instinctively judge and group based on color, belief, language, and histories. We are one of the few species where some of our members have a natural urge to murder, rape or steal for no other purpose than personal satisfaction. We are naturally hoarders, hierarchy based communal system where we establish leadership. We are naturally programmed to follow or lead.

It's who and what we are. A destructive tribal species that appreciates death and decay as much as we appreciate our art and literature. Even our history glorifies our darkest moment, while forgetting the positive.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Natural Human nature is the complete opposite of what you think. We are a warring species, we are communal and tribal, we unconsciously divide ourselves into like minded groups, we instinctively judge and group based on color, belief, language, and histories. We are one of the few species where some of our members have a natural urge to murder, rape or steal for no other purpose than personal satisfaction. We are naturally hoarders, hierarchy based communal system where we establish leadership. We are naturally programmed to follow or lead.

It's who and what we are. A destructive tribal species that appreciates death and decay as much as we appreciate our art and literature. Even our history glorifies our darkest moment, while forgetting the positive.

So your saying that basically we are just a terrible species and I should just shut up ?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Nope. I'm just pointing out that we are, in fact, a terrible species.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
No body wants you to stop learning,so no, don't shut up.The CABAL at it's head is old money.It infests the military industrial complex,world banking and at least some portion of religion.Its big enough to place and puppet the presidential office the US and many governments.Check out "Confessions of an economic hit man" by Jon Perkins
Some believe that an effort is being made to kill off the "surplus"population(People they don't want) so they can have more stuff for themselves.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Why worry about thing you cannot control? The money our government and other governments have is irrelevant. We can work, save, think, and live, all while trying to help others that we see. I would much rather help someone right here than worry about someone on the other side of the world. All it takes is to get out and do something. Anything. So what I am saying is quit worrying about what others are doing or not doing and make the move yourself. Karma will take care of everything in the end. it always has, and it always will.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Nope. I'm just pointing out that we are, in fact, a terrible species.

I guess so or else we wouldn't have let it get to this point.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Yo man. Hope you're having a good night! Not sure exactly what you're asking but I think you're asking what is the difference between the illuminati and freemasonry.. where illuminati came from..etc.

Anyways.. the freemasons are a fraternity of men of all ages who want to better themselves as people and their community...etc. The illuminati comes from the "bavarian illiuminati" which was a fraternity/secret society from the 1700s.. they didn't last long long. I believe they were around from 1777 to 1788. It was started by former jesuit adam weishaup as a society that could openly discuss stuff such as science...etc. This was back in a time when catholicism ruled everything in europe and any other ideas such as science and other religions..etc was considered "blasphemy" so on and so forth. I don't know if theres any proof of this but its believed by some people that he recruited members from within the freemasons. So it is sometimes called a secret society within a secret society. Like I said they only last 10 years and the government bavaria banned all secret societies and it died off.

Nowadays "the illuminati" seems to be a blanket term, or simply another word for "the powers that be". Meaning the people who control the world...etc. There are all kind of theories... they are a group of satanists.. reptilians...blah blah so on and so forth. I personally don't believe there is any one group that rules the world but I definitely do believe there are a select few who are the "decision makers" of what happens and who control all the wealth...etc. I don't know if I believe in the "new world order" as one big conspiracy or not. I personally believe though that money is truely the root of all evil and that the bankers and banks..etc are the ones who have the biggest influence about what happens in the world and what doesn't. And to be honest what people describe the new world order as being about to me doesn't sound half bad.. unite all the peoples of world.. stop arguing over and killing eachother over stuff like religion...etc.

But I don't believe in the "illuminati" as one big secret society of the worlds most powerfull.

Some people believe that the higher level 33 freemasons are part of this "illuminati". 33 degree freemasons are people who have reached the highest degree of scottish rite freemasonry. It is a honarary degree which I believe is given out once a year. I may be wrong though... I never joined the scottish rite although I am a master mason. A master mason is a someone who has reached the third degree of freemasonry. Which is the highest degree or "rank" or whatever you wish you call it in the fraternity. Meaning for instance a 33rd degree freemason does not "outrank" a master mason.. so on and so forth.

To join the freemasons you must a man whos 21 years old.. 18 in some places who is of good character.. has no felonies or really anything serious on their record (I had a few minor things on my record from my late teens but nothing violent or anything like that) and you must believe in god. By god I mean a higher power, doesn't neccasirily have to be the christian god. Doesnt have to be the god of any religion. Me for instance I don't follow any particular religion and don't believe in really any deity of any major religion but I know and feel within myself there is something bigger than me out there. I personally simply call it the universe.

We meet once a month generall and in our meetings we generally just discuss lodge related stuff.. from what community events we are involved in all the way to who pays the light bill or puts rolls of toilet in the bathroom lol. So far after my almost 4 years or so of being a freemason I have not witnessed anything sinister whatsoever in any meeting and I have been a member of 2 different lodges. I at first joined a prince hall lodge which is generally all black people, I thought I'd be more confortable there as I'm half black myself but I left that lodge almost 2 years ago for reasons I don't want to discuss here and since then have joined a local "regular" blue lodge which is open to anyone of any color/race...etc. And like I said in these years I've witnessed nothing sinister, I've just met a bunch of nice guys who enjoy trying improve themselves as a person...etc

Anyways I didn't read the thread beyond your post before posting this so I'm sure someone has already explained all this already, but whatever.
edit on 29-3-2012 by jeasahtheseer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Why worry about thing you cannot control? The money our government and other governments have is irrelevant. We can work, save, think, and live, all while trying to help others that we see. I would much rather help someone right here than worry about someone on the other side of the world. All it takes is to get out and do something. Anything. So what I am saying is quit worrying about what others are doing or not doing and make the move yourself. Karma will take care of everything in the end. it always has, and it always will.

HAHAHAHA Karma ? Your a tool your limiting yourself and trying to limit me by saying you or I can't do something about this . I would WAY rather help some one who actually needs help and travel half way across the world then help some one who really doesn't need help right beside me. I'm not saying though that I should worry about every little thing people do wrong because I don't I believe no victim no crime witch is why I think we all need to get together and do something about whats happening in the world.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join