It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul election fraud is now conspiracy fact.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept
reply to post by pirhanna

Don't fool yourselves into thinking you have a real choice.

This country needs to stop being lazy and start being active about things!

You nailed it. Americans need to stop voting Republican "just because my daddy, granddaddy, and great granddaddy voted Republican".

About 95% of Americans don't care enough about who the candidate is that they won't vote in the primaries, at all. They vote the same way no matter WHO their candidate is.

Americans need to sit up and take notice that the parties (both sides) aren't the same ones that your daddy, granddaddy, and great granddaddy voted for.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

If I were a traditional republican...I would be applauding what the party is doing...I would be happy that they are stopping Ron Paul and his supporters from hijacking the party.

I would say the same with the Democrat party...Ron Paul is basically 50% liberal (foregin policy) and 50% conservative (domestic policy)...if Ron Paul tried to hijack the Democrat process...I would hope the party leaders would do something to prevent that.

Ironically...Ron Paul may have had a better chance at winning the democratic nomination since no one is challenging Obama and turnouts are low because everyone knows Obama will be the nominee.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Going to suck for all the GOP when Ron Paul shows up at the nomination with a great deal more delegates then they expect.

I know you Obama supporters are cheering for Romney / Gingrich or Santorum because if Ron gets the nod the HOPE AND CHANGE clown is TOAST.
edit on 26-3-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Going to suck for all the GOP when Ron Paul shows up at the nomination with a great deal more delegates then they expect.

I know you Obama supporters are cheering for Romney / Gingrich or Santorum because if Ron gets the nod the HOPE AND CHANGE clown is TOAST.

I'm so tired of this argument...the easiest win would be for Ron Paul to win the nomination...plain and simple.

And how are the Ron Paul people going to react when Ron Paul shows up at the convention with far fewer delegates than he is telling you guys that he has???

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

i havent read this thread yet but ill throw this out there.

i voted in the iowa caucus for ron paul and the caucaus was the biggest joke i ever saw.

once i was told to pass my ballot to the middle through like 10 peoples hands i got the feeling i was there wasting my time.

it would have been so easy to commit fraud if anyone wanted to. no head count was taken to match the votes.
one guy even joked he wanted a couple ballots . maybe this is the norm, but 4 years earlier i attended the democratic caucus and i am 100% sure everyone who was eligible to vote got one vote and no more.
there were several head counts then.

everyone likes to say the democrats are unorganized but ill tell u this, in my home town the dems sure as hell know how to have a fair caucus while the republicans just made me think wtf.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

In your most honest assessment...what level of support do you think Ron Paul has.

In your view of a "fair" election...what percentage of the vote would Ron Paul get?

Based what I've seen trickle in over the past year...polls, etc, my honest assessment would be that RP has a very significant level of support and for him to be doing 0 delegates at this point raises red flags; especially after seeing many blatant examples of how the system is being rigged, including the actual voting polls. But hey, that's just "politics", right? You sure seem anxious to get on here and try to explain away everything though, don't you? Interesting.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

i think the answer your looking for is protest and activism to change the system

lets say nationally ron paul gets roughly 23% of average national opinion polls

nearly 25 % of the population isnt going to give up

not to mention the more youthful portion and more politically aware, its probably an even higher number when considering people who arnt apathetic to politics

you realize ron pauls slogan is REVOLUTION

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

OMG!!!! This needs to be on every MSM channel.

There are FOUR, count them, FOUR candidates for the Republican nominee. This guy is excluding Ron Paul because someone got tripped!!!!

They should find out where this guy lives. He needs to be arrested for election fraud.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I'm so tired of this argument...the easiest win would be for Ron Paul to win the nomination...plain and simple.

And how are the Ron Paul people going to react when Ron Paul shows up at the convention with far fewer delegates than he is telling you guys that he has???

If Obama is re-elected, it will be the WORST 4 years of any President in American history.

His agenda will unfold full force.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

They have been posted on YouTube.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This Obama supporter is hoping Ron Paul shows up on the ticket even as an Independent.

Don't mistake hope for change as an Obama thing... 8 years of Neocons attacking us and putting the fear of God in us while they rape us of freedoms, liberties, make an oil grab and destroy an economy was enough for anyone to vote for a different party. Honestly anyone who would have voted for McCain was absolutely blind and insane.

But give me Ron Paul on the ticket in 2008 or 2012 and my vote goes to him.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

I think your estimate of 65% just shows a bit too much optimism.

Here's the deal, Ron Paul has an issue...his issue is that his foreign policy is liberal and his domestic policy is conservative.

So his target demographic is a very small portion of the population in the direct center of ideology that chooses a left wing foreign policy and a right wing domestic policy.

Now if you think this segment of the population is 65%, I'd have to say you are out of touch...if it was this simple...there would already be a party right in this demographic campaigning on this platform and win every election with 65% majority. Further you would have a super majority in congress with a percentage like that.

So we can safely say that there isn't this mystery majority that completely lines up with Ron Paul's ideology. And by all estimates...true Libertarians only make up between 10-15% of the population.

So for you 65% to be true...you are saying the remaining 50% needs to come from both sides...so you are saying that many people are going to compromise one set of their beliefs (foreign or domestic) to vote for Ron Paul.

With all that said...I think 65% is way off...and it explains why you would think there is so much fraud going on. It is an issue with your perception of the world...not with actual fraud occuring.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

But the Democrats do the same thing? Why can't people understand that? They will steal from you just as the Republicans, but have a smile on their face while doing it.

I am finding why do Democrats like Ron Paul? You realize that he will get rid of many social programs, will limit government ability to interfere with our lives. I thought that was against the liberal mindset?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yep, this is how the GOP rolls

Anyone really surprised? They were premptively deciding who could and could not win. The GOP will eat their own in order to get any advantage they can. Cheat, lie, twist the facts, made secret plans out of the view of cameras which could hold them all accountable. Real tansparency would scare the S*I% out of these people!

I'm sure that things are ugly on the Democrat scene as well. That's how modern politics is done, which is why the whole fricking system should be overhauled, and also allow mechanisms for transparency and accountability.

I do not support RP at all, but I will admit that this is a crooked situation engineered by crooked people. So what if RP has more supporters at the end of the day? That means they're more committed. I'm glad that there are people who are brave enough to make these videos available.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one

i think the answer your looking for is protest and activism to change the system

not to mention the more youthful portion and more politically aware, its probably an even higher number when considering people who arnt apathetic to politics

I think 25% is a bit high of an estimate...Ron Paul is polling nationally at around 10%...if you sum up all the States that have already voted...Ron Paul has recieved 16% of the entire vote.

I have no doubt that Ron Paul or his supporters aren't going to give up...I think they he will run independent and hand Obama the election. This is Ron Paul's last chance...he isn't seeking re-election as a representative...so this is it for him.

In the latest primaries...Ron Paul isn't even carrying the young vote in these primaries. He won't carry it against Obama.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

reply to post by spiritualzombie

But the Democrats do the same thing? Why can't people understand that? They will steal from you just as the Republicans, but have a smile on their face while doing it.

I am finding why do Democrats like Ron Paul? You realize that he will get rid of many social programs, will limit government ability to interfere with our lives. I thought that was against the liberal mindset?

As far as getting rid of social programs, he's not looking to leave anyone suffering, he wants to put more control in the hands of the states. His idea is to put a lot of these things in the hands of the states... Legalizing marijuana, allowing gays to marry, abortion rights. I personally believe that if we are a country capable of waging non stop war and giving aid to countries all over the world, and giving special tax breaks to the super wealthy... We can create a system that gives everyone healthcare. We can do it. Even if Ron Paul doesn't agree, He doesn't feel like a Sith lord like all the other corporate fascist Republicans. He's not for war, he understands the concept of treating others as you would like to be treated... A concept which seems to be alien to most republicans. You know, that whole Golden Rule. I think most people want a good decent wise man as President of the United States. Ron Paul is this guy. I don't think he's perfect and if more candidates decided to drop their allegience to greed and war, then maybe we could actually have a decent set of candidates to choose from. Right now Ron Paul is the only choice.

When it was McCain vs Obama... The vote for the good decent man was obvious. The vote for the wise leader was also obvious. If its Obama vs Romney Inc., it will be obvious again.

I'd like to see Republicans redeem themselves after the utter disgrace of 9/11 and 8 years of fear and warmongering. I'd like to see a real battle of wise men with wise ideas. What we have now is pure corruption and a lone candidate being pushed out of the picture. To vote for any of those other guys is to vote for a party that brought you 9/11.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one

I think 25% is a bit high of an estimate...Ron Paul is polling nationally at around 10%...if you sum up all the States that have already voted...Ron Paul has recieved 16% of the entire vote.

I have no doubt that Ron Paul or his supporters aren't going to give up...I think they he will run independent and hand Obama the election. This is Ron Paul's last chance...he isn't seeking re-election as a representative...so this is it for him.

In the latest primaries...Ron Paul isn't even carrying the young vote in these primaries. He won't carry it against Obama.

I don't believe for a second that he will run as an independent. Do you think he wants his lasting impression to be that he split the vote and gave the election to Obama? Nah, I think he will make his decision in May and if he drops out that will be it. I don't think, however, he will back one of the nominees. He might back a 3rd party candidate and might even consider a VP nod from a 3rd party candidate.

His supporters know its not the man, its the message. Dr. Paul needs to look to pass the torch, be it Rand or whomever. Frankly, the message is bigger than one man and there should be plenty of people willing to step up.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

So? You people support the GOP. That's YOUR problem. They love them some election fraud. And that is the problem. NOT voter fraud, but election fraud.

Don't care one iota.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Don't ever fool yourself into thinking you DON'T have a choice. It's just a matter how badly you want it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

No, no, 65% of the republican party is what I was saying, probably not what you read though. 65% of the people because Paul is the only conservative candidate running! Sure, Romney appeals to the rich and Santorum the neo-nazi bible carriers, but on the whole Ron Paul is the only conservative. True, he does have a somewhat liberal foreign policy but to say he is 50-50 is just flat out wrong... in fact even his foreign policy is pretty conservative. Just because he wants to take troops out of where we do not belong, does not mean that is a conservative view--it is one of common sense.

However that being said, if the playing fields were perfectly fair, I think Paul would have 65% of the conservative vote, and that is with the other candidates running. With them gone, he would get 95% of the vote no problem IMO. That leaves him and Obama, and there must be at least 10% of the party that would elect Paul over Obama, if not even 5 would probably suffice.

So no, I do not think it is optimistic. I think it is realistic. But, again, you will never crawl out of your box to see it :/ sorry

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join