It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Trayvon Martin(pics) what the MSM doesent want you to see

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The man zimmerman called him a coon smh it was heard on shade45 sway in the morning had a loop of it, not sure if it was fabricated or truth. The fact is NOONE within this lil universe is a JUDGE there is only 1 and he or she or it does not sit in courts with half knowledge the REAL judge sees what happened and if zimmerman is to be judged shall he. Racisim is so weak of a tool of the beast it amazes 1 it still exist today in 2012!!!!! I pray for the CHILDS family to overcome their loss and HOPE some get over the racisim before they see what Existing upon EA*RTH is really about many need to LOVE thier BROTHERS before its too late to make sense of the real issue.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by geryon

The MSM will show the first available photo. The photo of Zimmerman wasn't recent either. My point is, the "if they only would have shown the pictures with a hoodie" comments are rediculous.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

He got shot because his murderer was a coward, and afraid of black people. It's happened to Natives on the reservation too, they have been shot by white business owners for being Native and out walking. It just never gets press coverage.

Nor do the opposite that happen on the reserves, where being white and having your car break down is an invitation for trouble. Nor do the incidents of people who are part native being given a choice of who they will associate with, or else.

I don't disagree with your assessment - it is merely incomplete.

What would everyone think of this incident if everyone was the same racial group? Martin might have been laying with the dogs, and Zimmerman likes looking for trouble. Walking the street isn't a crime, even if you are the worst human being on the planet.

This entire thing is about the tragedy of stupid people.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JBD1979

The pics do not portray a thug to me. What I see is a young man attempting to impress his peers by trying to look tough. Kids do it all the time and it's not something that is defined by their race. My youngest son went through his rebel stage around the age of 16 and 17, complete with the droopy pants and "I'm tough/gangsta" persona. He is 20 now and has outgrown that mentality and has a successful career started as a carpenter. In my opinion any grown man who feels threatened or intimidated by a unarmed young man isn't much of a man at all.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JBD1979

Also if he was as much of a thug as many feel he would of shot first and asked questions later. From what I have learned thats how the thugs of the Americanaz act when thuggin out, they would of seen zimmerman following them and shot him just for that w/o even allowing him the oppurtunity to come close. Many are judging Trayvon Martin by the exterior yet some of the worlds biggest thugs dress in suits and ties and ARE of ALL RACES of EA*RTH. Not to mention the ones who can even look like you
but thats a conspiracy for the closed minds to seek.
edit on 3/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
YES - the DIFFERENT clays for the suits was a fail, maybe new suits look same in size color after rinz smh...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The OP makes assumptions without probable cause to back it up nor does he/she have enough evidence to claim the media is conspiring on this issue.

Let me digress for a minute: Interesting that although the confederate flag was meant to spread unity among the southern states and represents a battle flag, it has different meaning to different people. It doesn't help the case when you have skinheads and KKK proponents flying the flag also. It just taints the rich legacy of the flag unceremoniously.

I see parallels where wearing hoodies, baseball cap backwards or to the side, baggy jeans, gold chains may also have different meaning to different people. Some folks associate this with thuggery, crime and vagrancy. Others see this as culture and the way our youngsters gravitate to changing society. I once saw people staring with fear at a group of young men who wore baggy jeans, baseball hats and bandannas. Turns out they were a gospel group and honor students. In other words, model citizens who dressed a certain way to express their individuality. It had nothing really to do with crime or "hoodism".

My whole point is people need to understand the culture our young people share, black, white, asian, etcand not be so quick to judge and hate others.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You are ignorant. If Trayvon attacked while being followed, then got shot defending himself from someone with unknown intentions, then Zimmerman should rot. Follow me at night, while it's raining, talking on the phone, grilling me, watching my every move, I'd come after you too.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
For guys there is no come shoot me clothes or for females no come rape me clothes she deserved it.Both of them are stupid one hanging around the wrong neighbourhood and one maybe alittle too trigger happy.Zimmerman could have just scared him off he had the gun.Is this another gun control thing and if Zimmerman gets off is there going to be a riot like the Rodney King one.Just wondering why media is latching on to this story and of course the usual suspects in on it( i.e Jessie Jackson.It just sounds similar or same pattern ,a black kid gets shot no justice then riot. Just like the one kid that got shot by the police in England then the riots after.It may not go that way but I see the pattern here.Usually it is an out cry over someone white being shot.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I see so many references like "if someone dressed like that was in my back yard I would have shot him too". I find statements like this soo soo funny! So you scared of a black man in a hoodie! We Blacks have been fearing white men in hoodies for a LONG time (see KKK).

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBD1979
I recently stumbled across some photos of Trayvon Martin that are nothing like the young model citizen the MSM wants you to think he is. To be honest he looks like a thug and if I saw him walking around my backyard I would probably follow him too, if he then felt the need to attack me.....then yes I would kill him. The point is if we are going to make this a discussion of right or wrong or even a matter of race I think it is pathetic to distort the conversation with outdated pics.

here's the link

www.politicalforum.com...
edit on 25-3-2012 by JBD1979 because: (no reason given)

Since you're being so honest, why don't you just say it; "he deserved to get shot because he was a young black man in the wrong neighborhood at night", because that's what you're really saying here.

Don't try to pretend...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
OMG! He is black!!!

Clearly he was doing something wrong..else why would he be black!

(what is the point of this thread again?)

____
What is the marketing expenses for ATS in the Appalachian region? I think there are a disproportionate amount of hillbillies on this website at times.

(weighing in on the subject at hand). I don't know the full facts, so, let a jury decide...I was not there, heard two different stories. When a man dies, a full and transparent investigation must happen to determine what went wrong.)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hoodie or not, I doubt Obama would ever let that guy date his daughter.
Period!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Hoodie or not, I doubt Obama would ever let that guy date his daughter.
Period!

DEEP

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
That's a normal kid in the picture. Looks like he's trying to fit into a fad maybe, like many many other kids, but he doesn't look one bit dangerous.
Truth is, what happened was tragic, and I hope the correct amount of justice is done.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You can't just throw the case out the window just because the media displayed an arguably misleading photograph of the deceased to portray him in a better light.

The auditory evidence doesn't lie. A gun shot, then screaming for help, another gun shot, then silence.

From who were those frantic screams in pain coming from? If it is from Martin, even it he was attempting to rob or assault Zimmerman, shooting him again a second time like that, a court would be hard pressed to judge it as reasonable force.

If Zimmerman is the one screaming, why? Did Martin somehow end up pointing his own gun at him? Pretty slick to turn the tables around then.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Originally posted by muse7
If people like the OP are not an example as to why we need a stricter gun control program then I don't know what is.

We dont need stricter gun control laws, we need the media to stop convicting people in the courts of public opinion before they are even tried.

And to the OP, I see your point of how the media is trying to portray Martin as a young child for sympathy. Why dont they just use his current pics? The media tells people what to think and that is what people think. It will never change.

And before anyone calls me racist, I AM NOT, so dont go there. I was raised with a black family who I still love dearly, I have a bi-racial grandaughter and nephew whom I also love dearly. I just think that people should not be so quick to judge just because of what they have heard from the media. Let the judicial system have a chance to work and if Zimmerman is guilty of a crime, he will pay for it. Until then he is an innocent man and Martin is unfortunately dead.

If it comes out in court that Martin was killed in cold blood, then Zimmerman should be treated accordingly, but until the judicial process is exhausted, the public should not be the judge, nor the jury, nor the executioner....

Where was all of your outrage when OJ killed 2 people and walked free? I didnt see the whole country having protests and marches over that. Matter of fact, I remember seeing people supporting him.....

Greetings:

People... get a grip!

Having sat on the sidelines and watched this FALSE FLAG OP achieve exactly what is was supposed to accomplish, that is to further divide the peeps and focus attention away from the imminent conflagration in the Straits of Hormuz, we are appalled at the venom spewed.

People on both sides of this abhorrent issue, listen up!

... the media is trying to portray Martin as a young child for sympathy. Why dont they just use his current pics? The media tells people what to think and that is what people think...

It is quite obvious why the MSM is using the pic.

Blame them, not attack each other.

Somehow, please let us come together and belay all the personal attacks and quit trying this case on ATS.

We are all much better than the negativity that has been observed in various threads.

Especially in the hallowed halls of ATS.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Which black teen aged kid doesn't have or hasn't taken a picture with a hoodie or baseball cap? lol

I bet most of them DO NOT have a criminal record.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

For guys there is no come shoot me clothes or for females no come rape me clothes she deserved it.

If you were to delve into the psychology of those statements it would not be a surprise that those statements are often made in, mostly, religious circles. Religious circles are known to be quick to judge and judgemental to the maximum.

And those very same religious circles are turning this into a spectacle, trying to soothe their own minds, trying to lively up their boring monotone existances.

I bet if you were to ask every poster here who's for people shooting unarmed folk because they 'look a certain way', and they would honestly answer you;

You would find that the majority are (right wing - this ties into the whole gun debate) "Christians" who are suffering from any number of delusions and are trying to defend themselves(they liken themselves to the perp because they believe they have something in common - love of guns, love of hating people with a different skin tone, which, points to a whole washlist of psychological trauma/errors).

So those people should just be ignored because they simply do not make much sense, and so they have to resort to fear-based arguments like; "his clothes!"/"his teeth!"/"his twitter", as if these things are even in the proper context.

Even IF the case were that Zimmerman got his ass whooped first, does that give Zimmerman the right to walk back to wherever his weapon was, grab the gun, walk back and shoot Trayvon?

Or did he already have the gun ready to go and was he triggerhappy to prove himself as a neighbourhood watch?

To my very ignorant understanding, it seems as if this Zimmerman fellow had loose screws and was a VERY fearful person. I wonder if he had issues with the father of Trayvon personally, or if he had issues with the father of Trayvon living in the gated community...because that would open an avenue for the prosecution to follow.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
As a matter of fact. If this Trayvon was white. This would not be in the news. Period the end. Op I think your pics tell a tale. The fact the media keeps shoving in our faces these outdated photos, goes to show how well WE ALL can be manipulated.. And we all have.

What I see in the pics is . In the Bush years a kid, looking all innocent. What I see in the Obama years is a YOUNG MAN. Three years can make quite a difference in a persons behavior & actions. One could go from a nice innocent kid to some one that is not quite so innocent.. Those pics tell that tale.IMHO.

Again the media whips ALL into a frenzy. Ready to try & convict Zimmerman without a trail. Hell the man was'nt even arrested. Do you all think Florida is so ass backward that they don't have CSI units? They know what happened the evidence paints the picture.

This is more about gun control and a damn election than anything else. I mean do we all understand it was night, it was dark, The young man Trayvon was wearing a hoodie? Why, your in Florida for crying out loud.

Here's some facts. NONE OF US WERE THERE. NONE of us know exactly WHAT TOOK PLACE. none of us. So some of you go ahead and let the media lead you down the primrose path. It's what they do best.

The only folks who are enjoying this, is the Hoodie makers.. Sales in Florida up 400%.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join