It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about Bob and Nancy Straight? Jessie, Sharpton, "New" Black Cats? How's this family doing?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

And yet the black community is still in the "right" on this case, yet they can literally make shirts showing their racism (and ignorance, too, Zimmerman was Hispanic - not a "cracker"). And stories about how a black teenager sexually assaults an elderly woman, than kills her and her husband get no coverage, there's no outrage of "That boy was racist against white people!" from whites, and whites SURELY have made no shirts saying P**** Ass N***** for actually murdering two people. Yeah, imagine how the black community would react to that. Every white person in the world would be racist for it. It's called a double standard, it's wrong, manipulative, and racist. Here are some facts, and they are readily available all over this site/internet. Trayvon was a known drug dealer, and was serving an eight-day suspension. Not that innocent little teenage boy the MSM paints for you (they make sure to give you the picture of him from seventh grade, not one of the many pictures of him smoking weed that were once on his Facebook). Zimmerman was reported of having grass stains on his back, and eyewitnesses have said that it was Zimmerman yelling for help.

"Their" "Black Community" Stop generalizing me. I don't represent the ONE guy whose been seen with that T-shirt. Just because I'm BLACK, you think I think Zimmerman's a "Pussy ass cracker" ?!

Trayvon wasn't a drug dealer.. There was 1 really ambiguous reference to a plant on his facebook. Stop lying. And so what if he smoked a little weed?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

1. The 'burglar' tool was a screw driver.

2. Somebody ASKED if he swung on the bus driver, and Trayvon never responded.

3. From the rest of his tweets I can see he's popular with alot of women

4. Didn't Yoko Ono trademark John Lenons name after he was shot? What makes you think she's going to spend the money on something other then memorializing her son or trying to prevent something like this form happening?

I guess you're entitled to your own rush to judgment huh?
edit on 27-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Actually Ive been one of the people calling for the investigation to be allowed to go to completion. Bravo on trying to spin the facts though. Are you going to ignore any and all information that potentially supports Mr. Zimmerman's actions?

Hypocrisy for the win for you.... I post articles and you come back and assume / do your very own rush to judgment on what my position might be. You even ignored the comment I made at the end stating yup, open and shut case. It means the facts aren't all present and some facts support Zimmerman's version of events.

Meaning its not an open and shut case....

When you stated rush to judgment were you referring to me suggesting their is more going on that what we know? Or were you stating that I am rushing to judgment because I want to see all the info instead of just being told by people who were not present that Zimmerman's actions were illegal.

Please, read and think before you respond.

If this is how you are going to engage in this thread let me know now so I can just skip over your posts instead of wasting my time.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join