It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Towers Of Lies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Here is a picture of the twin towers from 1978.
Some are visible, but where are the rest of the floors?

Do you realise the implications of this?

I bet you don't!

Looking at this photograph, is it any wonder that 110 (x2)steel and concrete floors
were not found piled up in the rubble? Or do you think that all the floors
were installed after 1978, and were pulverised to dust by a gravity collapse?

Were the towers purposely built to be collapsed on 9/11?
Bob Kerrey, 9/11 commissioner slips up and admits that 9/11 was
a 30 year conspiracy.

Missing Contents of the World Trade Center Debris Pile:
14, 700 Toilets, Sinks, Urinals (1,2,& 7)
45,000 desks
45,000 chairs
245 Acres of Carpeting
40,000 File Cabinets
40,000 Cubicles
75,000 Telephones
50,000 Staplers
20,000 miles of wiring
300 Mainframe computers
45,000 Computer monitors
45,000 Keyboards
45,000 mice/computer aid
650 Fire Extinguishers
3000 Copy Machines
2000 Water Coolers
3000 Printers
20,000 doors
40,000 door knobs
22,000 Stainless Steel Elevator Doors
450 Refrigerators
5000 Snack and Soda vending machines
3000 Wallets & purses
3000 Employee ID cards (Required after 1993 bombing)
3000 Employee personal cell phones

Not to mention thousands of bodies and body parts!

Well over 1000 people were reported trapped above floor 91 North tower when it collapsed.
Shouldn't all of those bodies and body parts have been found at the top of the
rubble pile pretty much in tact, since there was nothing above them to account
for their pulverisation?

Or were none of these things found because they weren't there in the first place?
Before you answer, take another look at the photograph above.

Look at all the changes 9/11 helped to bring about. We were duped I am afraid,
and they had 30 years + to devise their plan on how to dupe us so completely.

The whole 9/11 officially presented narrative is complete fiction, and like the
towers, filled with fakeness and emptiness.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Can you provide a link for that photo - that shows its from 1978. It's awfully blurry and the background landscape doesn't look right to me. Just curious.

www4.uwsp.edu...
edit on 25-3-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Is it possible the floors where filled after 1978?
Of course a lot of stuff is missing, if the explosives were sending steel girders shooting out the side of the building, i'm sure door knobs and office furniture where sent kilometers away from the site.
edit on 25-3-2012 by dnaobs because: speeling error

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Wow. I had no idea that the World Trade Center towers were completely hollow! I guess the pictures I have from friends who had visited the Towers were altered post facto to hide the gigantic shells that towered over New York!

I never say things like this, but your premise is stupid and you need to do actual research.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
Can you provide a link for that photo - that shows its from 1978. It's awfully blurry and the background landscape doesn't look right to me. Just curious.

www4.uwsp.edu...
edit on 25-3-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

Well apparently the photograph was initially sourced from Here, but it seems to have been replaced since (surprise surprise!).
Here is a link
to a screenshot taken in 2010.
edit on 25-3-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnaobs
Is it possible the floors where filled after 1978?
Of course a lot of stuff is missing, if the explosives were sending steel girders shooting out the side of the building, i'm sure door knobs and office furniture where sent kilometers away from the site.
edit on 25-3-2012 by dnaobs because: speeling error

It is possible i suppose, but it would make no sense.

I haven't heard any reports of people, kilometers away from ground zero,
being bombarded with thousands of deadly flying door knobs or toilet bowls etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
Wow. I had no idea that the World Trade Center towers were completely hollow! I guess the pictures I have from friends who had visited the Towers were altered post facto to hide the gigantic shells that towered over New York!

I never say things like this, but your premise is stupid and you need to do actual research.

So what exactly do your friends pictures show to prove that the vast majority
of the towers were not empty and floorless? Do you think that the perpetrators were
not capable of coming up with adequate means to disguise from the outside
the fact that the towers were hollow?

I have looked into this issue, and the premise is sound and true.
If you think that the premise is stupid, you have not done actual research!

The Empty Towers.
The Hollow Towers.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

That is just the sun reflecting off the aluminum cladding and the glass. It is not empty.

There is no way they could construct the outer shell without the floors to use as their staging and working area.

The floors were built as it went up. How could floors be added later, and why would they do that?

Originally posted by pshea38
I have looked into this issue, and the premise is sound and true.

No it isn't, this is the stuff that makes 'truthers' look silly mate.

edit on 3/25/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is probably the most ridiculous thing from pshea yet. "Maybe the towers were empty and hollow"? You do know how packed the Trade Center complex was every day in New York, right? I suppose it's all fake because you don't want to believe in it. It's amazing what belief will lead to.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Your OP photograph does not show what you claim it to.

You can see something like this same phenomenon in this piece of artwork

There is a large description here.

oakesoakes.com...

because the floors are largely continuous open offices, viewers can see from one side straight through to the other, especially before the building was fully occupied. From nearby, of course, you can only see through one floor at a time. But from far away, you can see through many more, as the individual floors take up less and less of your field of view.

In this photograph, the effect seems to be heightened by the direct sunlight through the building, which reflects from the floors and ceilings of floors that, at this distance might obscure the view.

So there.

Your whole list of "missing items" is merely your own assertion, not the result of any real research. This is the state of the 9/11 truth movement. Demanding to account for every toilet in the towers, or else -- CONSPIRACY!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Why does the south tower look like there is a crane still on top?

There wouldn't have been a crane in 1978 would there?

And for the light to shine through like that the levels would have had to be unoccupied. Tenants renting space would have put up lots of false walls and partitions. I do not believe that is 1978.

psik

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's a good picture.

Someone should put a scale version of a plane next to the building so you can see it's size in relation to the core columns.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Did a little research according to the site linked, that pic is from 1972 before it was actually opened...

1972 – South Tower is Capped (Tower on right with crane)

www.firetown.com... arance/

Makes more sense.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Makes more sense.

It makes perfect sense, actually- some con artist behind one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites invented thios hoax in order to make a fast buck selling knicknacks, and this guy swallowed it hook line, and sinker.

Watch, and you'll see that despite the fact you've irrefutably shown it's a hoax the guy still won't believe it. Half the fuel powering these conspiracy hoaxes is simply the desire for these conspiracy claims to be true. If someone can explain why ELSE someone would willingly believe one of the most famous buildings in the world was secretly empty and all the people who worked there were really secret agents...including me, apparently, since I've been to their gift shop several times...I'm all ears.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

It makes perfect sense, actually

Makes more sense there would still be a crane on the top.

What conspiracy site did he get this from? But so what? You are just trying to demonize the whole 911 discussion based on posts like this. 'Oh another example of 'truther' nonsense'

There could be billions of posts with absolute nonsense, and you could spend your whole life knocking them down, but it makes no difference to the facts that you ignore in all your rambling about 'damned fool conspiracy websites'.

ATS is a conspiracy website, and you are a member contributing to conspiracy discussion. The OS of terrorists attacking America is a conspiracy. The OS is a damned fool conspiracy, whatever side you're on.

I think you are too obsessed with this.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon
It's a good picture.

Someone should put a scale version of a plane next to the building so you can see it's size in relation to the core columns.

The building was 208 feet wide.
The plane was 158 feet long.
The core was 87 by 137 feet.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

It makes perfect sense, actually

Makes more sense there would still be a crane on the top.

What conspiracy site did he get this from? But so what? You are just trying to demonize the whole 911 discussion based on posts like this. 'Oh another example of 'truther' nonsense'

So what did you expect, guy? The truthers are notorious for pushing all sorts of outrageous claims from "lasers from outer space" to "nukes in the basement" to "hologram planes" to "the towers were fake buildings" and now you're whining how people see you truthers as a laughing stock. I have a better idea- intead of complaining whenever anyone brings up all the absurd claims you people are conjuring up, what say you come up with an alternative explanation you can all agree on that better fits all the facts so there won't be all these fringe conspiracy claims to begin with?

There could be billions of posts with absolute nonsense, and you could spend your whole life knocking them down, but it makes no difference to the facts that you ignore in all your rambling about 'damned fool conspiracy websites'.

I have yet to see a "fact" that hasn't turned out to be outright embellishment on the part of the truthers. All you need to do is look at how "does the order still stand" became mutated into "stand down order" to see there's an active campaing to instigate false public unrest over these conspiracy claims.

ATS is a conspiracy website, and you are a member contributing to conspiracy discussion. The OS of terrorists attacking America is a conspiracy. The OS is a damned fool conspiracy, whatever side you're on.

(sigh) one more time...ATS isn't a conspiracy web site. It's a conspiracy discussion forum, where everyone can come and have their say. Real conspiracy web sites always have an in-house conspiracy they'll be pushing. If they have a discussion forum they'll heavily regulate all discussion to the point of outright censorship. I know this becuase I was banned from the Loose Chage discussion forum only after two weeks.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I am not in the purchasing business anymore!
I no longer buy BS. I have aged.

Anok. If you were serious and genuine about 9/11 truth, you would be more than familiar
with the whole fakery aspect of the concoction of 'proofs' that is 9/11 conspiracy. Yet you
never address this particular issue!
Being signed up to ATS for over a year, I hate the thought that you are
playing a part. goodolddave et al, no problem, but realising that the 'truth
movement' was orchastrated as an integral part of the 30+ year plot from the get-go,
your attiude bothers me.
I could post link upon link upon link that utterly demolishes the notion that
the towers were functioning as generally understood, but you should know
this s**t already. As I said, this bothers me.

Just over 18mths. ago I started looking into the 9/11 conspiracy. Within 3 mths., after
going through the other contrived truth layers, I came to realise that the levels of media
fakery integrated into the whole 9/11 narrative were undeniable (with adequate
investigation), (and that's coming from someone who had previously passively
accepted the OS BS).

What concerns me more now is that this catalyst that was 9/11 was so long in the planning,
9/11 was a means, not an end, as is now clear for all to see.

2012 is 11 years after 9/11, and 11 is important to them (for specific reason).

Fakery is their Modus Operandi, and if you don't know this by niow, you should be
ashamed of your ignorance!
Of course it makes sense that they faked 9/11, victims and all, and how convenient and
natural a scheme it was, especially when they owned the media.

Why can't psik get what he has been asking for all this time? Is it because the steel
distribution facts and figures were never available in the first place?
I could post picture after picture here, but if you insist on reflection illusions and other
far fetched explanation, for what we are (not) seeing in the photo in the OP, then I
will say straight up to you, F* You, and I will put you in the same category as those in the
chem-trail threads who strenuously attempt to make you discount your senses and
your trust in yourself and your own eyes.

9/11 was a fakery extravaganza, and anyone who denies this fact (after adequate
investigation) is a traitor to decency, and is a paid disinformation agent (just like
90% of the 'truth movement'.)

All the diverse constituents that were not recovered in the rubble pile, were not found,
because they were not there in the first place.
The bodies, the floors, the steel, the toilets, the doors, the carpets etc. etc. etc.

Enough of the F**king BS
The (fakery) game is up!

CHANGE AND REALISATION IS IN OUR OWN HANDS, AS EVER!

edit on 26-3-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Anok. If you were serious and genuine about 9/11 truth, you would be more than familiar
with the whole fakery aspect of the concoction of 'proofs' that is 9/11 conspiracy. Yet you
never address this particular issue!

Because I don't buy into all your 'this is fake' nonsense. You didn't even get the date for the pic right, which was 1972 before anyone moved in.

Being signed up to ATS for over a year, I hate the thought that you are playing a part. goodolddave et al, no problem, but realising that the 'truth movement' was orchastrated as an integral part of the 30+ year plot from the get-go, your attiude bothers me.

Because I don't agree with you?

I could post link upon link upon link that utterly demolishes the notion that the towers were functioning as generally understood, but you should know this s**t already. As I said, this bothers me.

Really? Did you even look at the pic of WTC at night with almost all the floors with lights on? Is that all fake also?

Just over 18mths. ago I started looking into the 9/11 conspiracy. Within 3 mths., after going through the other contrived truth layers, I came to realise that the levels of media fakery integrated into the whole 9/11 narrative were undeniable (with adequate investigation), (and that's coming from someone who had previously passively accepted the OS BS).

Well I have been looking into 911 for over eight years, it's why I joined this site in the first place in 2004.

I just don't see the evidence for the all 'fakery' you are claiming, sorry.

What concerns me more now is that this catalyst that was 9/11 was so long in the planning,
9/11 was a means, not an end, as is now clear for all to see.

Of course.

Fakery is their Modus Operandi, and if you don't know this by niow, you should be
ashamed of your ignorance!
Of course it makes sense that they faked 9/11, victims and all, and how convenient and
natural a scheme it was, especially when they owned the media.

Yeah but you're claiming 'fakery' of the most ridiculous kind, like there were no victims.

Why can't psik get what he has been asking for all this time? Is it because the steel distribution facts and figures were never available in the first place? I could post picture after picture here, but if you insist on reflection illusions and other far fetched explanation, for what we are (not) seeing in the photo in the OP, then I will say straight up to you, F* You, and I will put you in the same category as those in the chem-trail threads who strenuously attempt to make you discount your senses and your trust in yourself and your own eyes.

'Scuse me, holly cow batman, put me in any category you like mate, I'm not here to massage anyone's ego.

(better watch that t&c violation also mate)

9/11 was a fakery extravaganza, and anyone who denies this fact (after adequate investigation) is a traitor to decency, and is a paid disinformation agent (just like 90% of the 'truth movement'.)

All the diverse constituents that were not recovered in the rubble pile, were not found, because they were not there in the first place. The bodies, the floors, the steel, the toilets, the doors, the carpets etc. etc. etc.

Enough of the F**king BS
The (fakery) game is up!

CHANGE AND REALISATION IS IN OUR OWN HANDS, AS EVER!

If you understood how the towers were constructed you would know that it could not have been built without floors in it. How was the outer mesh braced? The floors are what braced outer walls to the core. The floors were an integral part of the design. You have ONE picture that you base your claim on, and AFAIK it doesn't show what you claim. I live in a city, and I have seen buildings with the sun behind them light up just like in that pic, the sun reflects off of other buildings onto other buildings.

All this 'fakery' is not helping the 'truth movement', it's up there with no planes and space beams. It makes the truth movement look stupid.

(sorry to be so harsh mate but you asked for it)

edit on 3/26/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
This is probably the most ridiculous thing from pshea yet. "Maybe the towers were empty and hollow"? You do know how packed the Trade Center complex was every day in New York, right? I suppose it's all fake because you don't want to believe in it. It's amazing what belief will lead to.

This is why I know he's simply quoting some ridiculous thing he found on the internet. I myself have been to the WTC several times, and I even bought a Japanese scroll they had hanging on the wall in their gift shop under the table from the salesgirl (I know full well she swiped it and pocketed the money because this was a REAL hand painted Japanese scroll with hand stamped cartouches rather than one of those mass produced "I love New York" knicknacks, but seeing what would have happened to it if she didn't swipe it the morality becomes moot) so unless they managed to zap me with mind control rays to hypnotize me into thinking I was inside a functional building...not to mention, all my friends I've had over to my house since I have this imaginary scroll hanging in my bathroom...the claim that "the buildings were hollow" is just beyond ignorant.

Why the truthers take umbrage when I point out they're simply getting all this from those damned fool conspiracy web sites when it's blatantly obvious this is what's happening is beyond me. Nobody looked at what was happening on TV that day and spontaneously wondered whether the buildings were fake. Somebody had to have come along afterwards and put the idea into their heads.
edit on 26-3-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join