It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
i just hope that people unite and not divide. don't let them pull the wool over your eyes on this one.

CX

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Not sure which thread to add this too, so i'll stick it here if thats ok...

CCTV footage of the neighbourhood watch volunteer who shot Trayvon Martin dead in Florida appears to cast doubt on his claim he was badly beaten in a scuffle with the unarmed 17-year-old.

The video shows George Zimmerman climbing handcuffed out of a police car and speaking to officers after he killed the teenager in a gated community outside Orlando on February 26.

Mr Zimmerman has previously claimed he suffered a broken, bloody nose and a head wound after his head was slammed aginst the pavement by the teen.

A lawyer for Trayvon's parents, Benjamin Crump, said: "This certainly doesn't look like a man who told police only an hour or so earlier he suffered a broken nose and had his head repeatedly smashed into the sidewalk.

CCTV Of Trayvon Killer Casts Doubt On Scuffle

If Zimmerman was cuffed and taken into custody, surely there would be photos of his injuries taken by the police? This would lay to rest any concerns over whether he had a broken nose or head injuries in that video.

Still doesn't mean he wasn't scared for his life, though, you don't have to even be touched for that to happen.

CX.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Beaten up
Here are images of people who have sustained injuries to the face. I think, if they were on that video, that we would be able to tell.

The only way we would not have been able to see them is:

A. The injuries were so meager that they did not warrant medical care, much less the stitches Craig Sooner claimed were needed.

B: Zimmerman is wolverine or Clair Bennent.

C. There were none.
edit on 29-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

Great post sir!!!!!! Look at those pictures, thats what beaten up looks like people, not what we see in the video!!!!
edit on 29-3-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
its a disgrace people are trying to claim Zimmerman wasn't beaten up enough to fear for his life. Is he supposed to wait until he gets his skull fractured. Police state there were grass stains on his back, he had a bloody nose and blood on the back of his head. They also state he was given medical treatment in the back of the police car.

Any physical attack at all and he is justified in defending himself.
edit on 29-3-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Look at the video of how they are treating Zimmerman they act like they just bought him in on candy bar stealing charges not killing someone.

The cops act so casually to have someone in custody who just shot someone dead, its almost as if they knew Zimmerman..

Zimmerman knows the law, he knows ex judge daddy was gonna help him and he probably knew a few of the cops.

1 + 1 = 2

That does not look like a guy who was in a fight for his life in no way, shape, or form. You Zimmerman supporters continue to make yourself look foolish by acting like someone who claimed to have been in a fight for their life shouldn't have any visible wounds on video or pictures!!!

Its sickening .

I go on record as saying if their was actually a video of him shooting Martin in the back some of you people would still justify it. Thats how deluded the lot of you are.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

they had him in handcuffs and he complied with everything they asked of him at the scene, he also didnt run away after the incident.

They have no reason to be man handling him at the station. He's cuffed, unarmed and compliant.

p.s i'm a neutral observer not a zimmerman supporter. I'm not the one giving an amateur and speculative interpretation of a video :p

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Did you not see the pictures of people who were beaten up posted? Those type of beatings are gonna show up in that video...a little scuffle in which noone was hurt badly is not justification to shoot to kill.

This guy does not look like he was in any form of major fight PERIOD....

Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by jedi_hamster

witness said that martin was on top of zimmerman.
police says zimmerman's head was bleeding and that he's nose was bleeding as well.
zimmerman was defending himself, that's one thing. second thing is, how martin can not be an attacker?

How can he be?
Just because at one point he was winning according to you, that does nothing to tell me who touched who first.
It is real easy to see how Zimmerman could have put hand one on Martin and then found himself on the ground losing. That does not negate the fact that Zimmerman was the attacker. You have no idea how it started. You just know what you think is true.

You want to go on about how badly injured Zimmerman was then please explain why he did REFUSED medical treatment? Where are the medical records? There is no doubt now that the initial investigation was flawed on every level. Now you want to use injuries that do not even jive with that original investigation. They cannot document all these serious injuries and then let you go home and toss out the document and expect us to just take your word for it.

SHOW ME THE MEDICAL RECORDS!
SHOW ME PROOF OF WHO TOUCHED WHO FIRST.

Otherwise you are speculating and doing it poorly. Just because you see someone on top in a fight has nothing to do with who started the fight.

Just as who was winning the fight has nothing to do with who started it.

But, none of what you said has even been shown to be true anyway. Not your witness statement nor the injuries.

you're trying to tell us that that 'skinny innocent boy' ended up being on top of much heavier man, smashing his head, without attacking him by surprise?

I am trying to tell you that I do not know why you believe that is what happened with no evidence to show that any of that happened. And yes. Zimmerman was overweight, lazy, and frightened. That is all it takes for someone with a little confidence to get the upperhand.

feeling stupid already?

unless martin attacked zimmerman by surprise, it wouldn't be possible for him to end up on top of him. if you state otherwise, you're just trolling as usual. besides, martin's gf stated that martin approached zimmerman, not the other way around. this way your whole theory crumbles to pieces. and if zimmerman would be lazy and frightened, he wouldn't bother to check martin when police told him that he doesn't need to do this. he could, but he didn't have to. also, check the video. he doesn't exactly look like being overweight, but he was much heavier than martin, that's for sure.

get your facts straight, your posts are poor lunacy. all the evidence we have (witness, martin's gf, cops) confirm what zimmerman said, but you insist that we have no direct evidence that martin attacked zimmerman. while that may be true, all the evidence we DO have, implies that that's exactly what happened. show us some evidence that zimmerman attacked martin. what? you don't have any? then stop trolling.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Wow are so many jedis poor at researching?

The force of intelligence is not with this one young skywalker..

The victims GF said Zimmerman approached him !!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

no i didnt see those pics because my work blocks image searches on google.

But i can guess what they are. Probably more serious injuries with pictures of bruising thats shown up worse a day or 2 after being sustained.

So the police were lying about the grass stains on his back, the bloody nose & blood on the back of his head? Can't see the police lying to give an alibi to anyone in this situation.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
There is an EYE WITNESS that was very close to them when all happened, he SAW and HEARD everything He was not busy calling 911 or hidding inside his condo, he saw everything. And backs everything that Zimmerman said it happened. All the other witnesses HEARD and SAW half of what happened. I'm a big man and I have screamed out of fear like a girl before, Zimmerman was the one screaming on the 911 tape and the EYE witness confirms this.

edit on 28-3-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

Almost 100 pages and you have yet to name that witness and supply their account. There is not one witness in this entire thread so far that saw everything. Why are you hiding this little gem from us?
What was their name and what was their account of ALL THE EVENTS.

This witness would be the golden egg in all of this but something tells me you just imagined him.

There are actually 2 eye witnesses, one of them didnt wanted to be in TV and was interviewed by CNN if Im not mistaken. When you have the black panthers posting flyers saying "Zimmerman wanted death or alive" it makes people scared, eye witnesses are coming forward in fear because what they saw confirms what Zimmerman said to the police.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

it was already stated that "coon" is a term that would be rather used by someone 40yo and that zimmerman actually said "goon", which is a term used in high school.

What??????????????????????????????

Young kids do not say coon, only old people do so Zimmerman could not have said that?
Are you serious?
He must have said "goon" because all the high school kids say "goon?"

ARE YOU #ING SERIOUS?

Who uses the word "goon" outside of 1952?
"Goon" is not at all a word being bandied about by high school kids.
It was not when I was in high school and it sure as hell is not with my nieces and nephews.
Where the hell did you get this pile of crap?

"Coon" is a well known and commonly used racial slur.
"Goon" is a word no one uses anymore anywhere.

you're distorting the facts to support your claims.

Well you and Pops just keep making things up altogether so I will stick with what you accuse me of.

now you're obviously trolling, because i don't believe that you can't just use google. ah, right. you're so sure about YOUR opinion, that you think you don't have to?

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

the only 'punk' in this story is that 'poor' 'innocent' dead young punk ass gangsta wannabe, and his parents didn't give a damn if he's back home on time or 3 days later.

Oh so you are close with his parents then?
So many of you have such high opinions of your OPINIONS.

now they say it's bad to talk about why he was suspended from school - why? because it shows he wasn't as innocent as some people like you want him to look like?

He was suspended for tardiness? What does that have to do with him being shot?

give me a break.

You'd be happy if any black kid suspended from school got murdered for not enjoying being followed home, right? That is all I am hearing in this thread.

How about you walk home and I come up and start questioning you about it? You all welcome that right? How about every five feet one of my friends also starts questioning you? That is ok right? How about any time you walk anywhere, I follow you and question you? That is ok with you? Probably not but Martin should have just up and liked it and since he did not he deserved to die, right?
You really seem to enjoy talking crap about people that cannot defend themselves because they were shot to death for no reason.

martin was in zimmerman's neighbourhood, not the other way around. that's one thing.
second, he was suspended 3 times. for tardiness, for weed and for graffiti if i remember correctly.
third, there are claims that he attacked a bus driver once, and that he was involved in robbing houses. houses in zimmerman's neighbourhood were being robbed, he had every right to be suspicious when martin acted suspiciously.

and when it comes to his parents, it took them 3 days to claim him missing. that's not my opinion, that's a fact as far as i know. care to provide a proof saying otherwise?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Just in case you guys havent seen the poster that we are seen here locally here they are:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

quit sticking to that 'have seen martin attack zimmerman' argument,

You mean the truth?
Is it getting in the way of your lies?

the fact there's no DIRECT proof other than zimmerman's words doesn't say it did NOT happen.

No #, Sherlock. You are the one along with pops that keeps trying to tell me you know what happened and a witness told you so. Here you admit you do not know and yet you just told me in the last post you did know.

When you make things up and people call you on it, you cannot get mad at them and then say you do not know. Too late.

check my previous posts in this thread, you've ignored them. unless you'll show proof that zimmerman lies - and all logic in presented by him + police + witness facts is on his side (and that's why he wasn't arrested) - you're just trolling.
edit on 28-3-2012 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

Wow is that the stupidest argument I have ever heard. Unless I prove he is a liar, everything he says is true?
Uh yeah ok.
Prove I am a liar.
Cuz if you can't then everything I say is true.

Nice logic.
Too bad the video tapes contradicts alot of what he said.

stupidest argument? trolling again?
he IS innocent UNTIL proven guilty.
what video tapes? you mean that recording where it's clear he had to change his clothes earlier? the one where his head isn't split in half? honestly, if a kid would attack me and smash my head against a sidewalk, if i would have a gun, i would use it BEFORE he smashes my head again.

you have absolutely NO proof that zimmerman attacked martin, yet you're acting like you're sure about it and call people liars. i didn't say you're a liar, but troll? for sure.
edit on 29-3-2012 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

Wow are so many jedis poor at researching?

The force of intelligence is not with this one young skywalker..

The victims GF said Zimmerman approached him !!

she did? you mean this? :
yourblackworld.net...

police didn't order zimmerman to not follow martin, they've told him that he doesn't NEED to do this. if you've found one lie in such article, you can bet there are more lies in it. still, correct, she claims zimmerman approached him - i could misread something, because she also claims martin was the first one to say anything.

edition.cnn.com...
blogs.chicagotribune.com...

for me, mary cutcher's testimony is quite interesting. she says she thinks the cry was martin's because it stopped after the gunshot - but if it was zimmerman's, he could just stop whinning after shooting martin, because then it became obvious to him that he's finally safe. and that he killed a man, which his later reaction to her questions clearly shows - he was shocked. he didn't run, he didn't do it on purpose. he was defending himself and he didn't want to kill him. as for his actions, he could be searching him or checking if he's alive. we can bet the police knows all the details.

seriously, since when cold blooded murderer gets shocked after killing someone? think twice about that, before painting zimmerman that way again. there's a witness for that.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

you have absolutely NO proof that zimmerman attacked martin

And there's no solid proof that Martin attacked Zimmerman, either. So round and round and round it goes and as long as no new information comes out, that's the way it remains.

But I had a theory going through my mind and thought I'd share it. Not that anyone wants it but, hey, why not.

What if Martin ran from Zimmerman and thought he lost him but didn't. So he confronts him, asking why he's following him. What if Zimmerman pulled his gun out or let Martin somehow be aware of it, Martin tries to grab it (whether scared or to get the upper hand) they get on the ground wrestling for the gun and that's when it goes off---accidentally?

Just another thought. As in every theory brought forward as to what happened that brief moment, it's just my opinion.
edit on 29-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

The police officer only provided a small amount of medical attention if at all. They are not doctors and can stitch up an open wound nor will they change their clothes for you when got blood all over them. Paramedics would have been called and this apparent wound on his head would have been bandaged. (enough to require stitches according to lawyer)

If he was wounded, as a police officer I would have taken him to the hospital, let medical professionals determine the extent of his injuries, taken pictures of injuries and bandaged you up because you could pose a pathogen hazard as well as legal one. (your not going to blame me for your stupid scratch) I would have been wearing gloves when I searched you at the least.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by takaris7

right so the police didnt do everything they could.

but are you saying they are lying when they said he had injuries? do you need to sustain injuries requiring you to attend hospital before you can defend yourself? by that time it could be too late

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
Any physical attack at all and he is justified in defending himself.

Quoted for truth. The exact same applies to Martin too

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join