It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Martin pinned Zimmerman to the ground, and was banging his head into the pavement.

What????????
Where the hell did you get that from?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Broke his nose as well. Not bloodied, BROKE.

Show me the medical records and explain why he refused medical treatment that night?

the ONLY injuries to Martin were the gunshot and abrasions to his knuckles from striking Martin.

According to whom? The investigator that feels charges should be pressed? The entire police force that hid the body for 3 days? The Chief that stepped down? Who told you this and where can I see the evidence?

Zimmerman shot to prevent his head from being MORE split open, thus possibly killing him.

More split open? So now you are going to make up the fact that his head was split open?
Do not lie just to win an argument. It makes none of you look good.

As for the guy that worked on the law, he's playing politics, pretending to know facts he doesn't, and acting as though he's more informed than the police, that state Zimmerman WAS within the law.

You have no idea what Bush had to do with that law do you? The NRA got him to help push it and then pass it. He knows all about it. So not only does the man the signed the law feel it does not apply, the writers of the law - the NRA also feel it does not apply, as well as the Neighborhood Watch Association feels the law does not apply. Who does? You people on ATS and a police department that is rapidly falling apart under scrutiny and a small civil war is on the horizon.
edit on 27-3-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Are you going to go through all 72 pages and respond? Why not just make one post with all your ideas and we can go from there.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Originally posted by LErickson

No matter what you think about what happened, you tell me that if you were this kids parent that you would not be doing everything you could to make some sense of it? These people just lost their boy. No matter how legal or justified you might think it was for this kid to get shot to death, THESE PEOPLE are hurting real bad right now. Tell me how they should behave.

I have told many people this in my lifetime - usually as a leader to a subordinate leader who has let things in his unit spiral out of control and wants them back after the fact.

If you'd have tried half as hard to be involved in your unit (substitute kids life in this case) before the incident as your are trying right now to make sense of it all this never would have happened.

The time to parent is not after your child is dead. Perhaps if they were more involved they'd know he considered himself some kind of black foot soldier, dealt drugs, broke into houses, and was apathetic about his education. If they'd have intervened in there with some kind of parenting - perhaps this wouldn't have happened at all...

I think in this case it might still have happened given the circumstances but they would have a better case for the "good kid in the wrong place defense".

You let your kid conduct himself and style himself a "gansta" then seem all shocked and outraged when he dies like one isn't all that credible IMO. Sad but true...

Word to the wise parent be involved before things go bad.

Well said

I was thinking about this earlier today. It has already been said that Trayvon was not even reported as missing by his parents, and had been dead for 3 days. To me, that sort of shows that his delinquency was normal. I find that rather strange that a parent does not know when their child is not home for 3 days...

Not sure why the mom is 'trademarking' her son's name, and saying that people are trying to trying to slander him even in death. Where was she when he as all over Twitter cussing and talking about sex and violence?

And yes, Sharpton, Jackson, and other democratic race-baiters are cashing in on this opportunity, as they usually do. Just like they did with Jena Six.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
LGE, these people just want
to hang whitey,

I have asked you several times to quote one person saying that in this thread and you refuse to acknowledge it.
So you have claimed that a witness saw Martin attack Zimmerman

WHICH WAS A LIE.

You have claimed that Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head in

WHICH YOU JUST MADE UP

You insist that Martin Ambushed, sneaked up on, attacked Zimmerman with no proof.
You have said he weighs 200 and 170 lbs. None of this stuff is true.

You keep saying that people here want to hang whitey yet you cannot find one single poster who has said anything remotely like that.

I am pretty sure you called me black a while back too.
What upsets you so much about facts?

Can you tell me why Zimmerman never got any medical attention until the next day when his lawyer suggested it?
Can you show me the medical report documenting the extent of his injuries?
Why did Martin claim to be part of an organization that refuses to acknowledge he had anything to do with and in this incident broke the first two rules of the organization to begin with?
Why do you refuse to acknowledge Zimmerman's violent history all while trying so hard to bring up anything from Martin's past?
Do you approve of his beating a woman and a cop?
How would you honestly react if you were walking home from the store and some guy got out of his car and started following you and then asked you what you were doing there?
HONESTLY?
How many ATS members like the idea of being stopped by strangers with guns at night and having to explain your presence?
Everyone that would put up with that please please reply!!!!
Why do you think Zimmerman felt he needed his gun?
Why do you think that a personal confrontation with a gun was a better idea than watching from inside a car?
Why did Zimmerman call the police if he was just going to go after this kid, with his gun, and check him out anyway?

Can you answer questions, pops?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Also Monday, an attorney for Martin's mother confirmed that she filed trademark applications for two slogans containing her son's name: "Justice for Trayvon" and "I Am Trayvon." The applications said the trademarks could be used for such things as DVDs and CDs.

The trademark attorney, Kimra Major-Morris, said in an email that Fulton wants to protect intellectual property rights for "projects that will assist other families who experience similar tragedies."

Asked if Fulton had any profit motive, the attorney replied: "None."

SF Gate

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by popsmayhem
LGE, these people just want
to hang whitey,

I have asked you several times to quote one person saying that in this thread and you refuse to acknowledge it.
So you have claimed that a witness saw Martin attack Zimmerman

WHICH WAS A LIE.

You have claimed that Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head in

WHICH YOU JUST MADE UP

www.breitbart.com...
Fact

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Breitbart and FOX, maybe they cancel eachother out in lies?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Breitbart and FOX, maybe they cancel eachother out in lies?

Oh you are one of those... I suspect you only trust the MSM stories you WANT to believe, right?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The MSM is slanted for sure, any corporate owned media is. But generally they put out part of the truth, the rest is on me to find out. FOX is MSM and Breitbart was a liar so yeah I'm guess I'm one of those if those means doesn't buy BS.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
they must all be liars...

www.standard.net...
When police arrived and found the body, they also found Zimmerman bleeding from the nose and back of his head, according to the report. Also, the back of his shirt was wet and had grass clippings on it, as if he'd been on his back on the ground.

And an officer overheard Zimmerman complain, "'I was yelling for someone to help me but no one would help me,"' according to the report

articles.orlandosentinel.com...
When police arrived less than two minutes later, Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a swollen lip and had bloody lacerations to the back of his head.

Paramedics gave him first aid but he said he did not need to go to the hospital. He got medical care the next day.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

I was thinking about this earlier today. It has already been said that Trayvon was not even reported as missing by his parents, and had been dead for 3 days. To me, that sort of shows that his delinquency was normal. I find that rather strange that a parent does not know when their child is not home for 3 days...

Wow, I did not know this tid bit. I have a 14 year old daughter - I get worried when she's not exactly where she is supposed to be at the time I pick her up from a high school football game. If she's not there w/in 5 minutes of agreed time - I call.

Where was she when he as all over Twitter cussing and talking about sex and violence?

Well Cookie that is the question of the day for me - absent is the answer. Pathetic that we have to have a license to carry a handgun but anyone can create offspring... I'd much rather it were the other way round.

And yes, Sharpton, Jackson, and other democratic race-baiters are cashing in on this opportunity, as they usually do. Just like they did with Jena Six.

Worse than the "usual suspects" some elected officials had the parents "up-to-the Hill" for a pity party - House Dems host Trayvon Martin's parents on Hill, claim racial profiling led to shooting Personally, I think "parents" is too losely applied.

The briefing was organized by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, and other Democrats. Among those on the witness list were Robert “Bobby” Parker, retired director of the Miami-Dade Police Department, and Albert E. Dodson Jr., chairman of 100 Black Men of American.

Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill called the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin a "murder" and the result of racial profiling, as they hosted the black teen's parents at a high-profile briefing Tuesday.

"I tell my son, you have to be careful (wearing) a hoodie," Rep. Hank Johnson, a Georgia Democrat who is black, said. "Trayvon was murdered for walking while black in a gated community."

“Travon was murdered,” Rep. Fredericka Wilson, D-Fla., said at the briefing. “Racial profiling and lax gun laws all contributed to this tragedy.”

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Honestly who elects these butt heads? These are leaders...nice.

Good thing they have no racial axe to grind right?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

I see all the usual suspects

We're involved in the party on the hill.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Golf66

I see all the usual suspects

We're involved in the party on the hill.

Indeed - all the black power representatives were out in force. I am curious who the hell votes for these lunatics?

We have our own libutard here in MO - The Reverend (Yeah that's right, one of those....) Emanuel Cleaver. Huge racist. His district in Kansas City looks like an octopus the way it snakes through town to gobble up the minority neighborhoods. It’s pathetic the convoluted lengths these people will go to maintain power.

Curious also why do all these blatant race baiters seem to be "ordained" - does that lend them some sort of legitimacy. Are they trying to prove something to themselves maybe...

Is it like with nation states - and the words "People's Democratic"; if you see that in a country's name you can rest assured that there is nothing "democratic" about the county at all.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

I think it is legitimacy thing with the ordaining.

Back in the days of forming planned parenthood, Margaret Sanger said , we need to get some black ministers so they won't know we are trying to weed them out with abortions.

Nothing has changed. Use their own kind, slap a title on them and lead them to the slaughter.

What chaps my fanny to, is that it's all the loons in NYC that vote theses loons in, and they outnumber the rest of the state. Up here in the capital area, we are pretty conservative, but you would never now it. Glad did lose one in the state to reditricting...one for us.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
This is an example of the twisted logic the MSM has been using to ramp up racial tensions in this country.

Well those are my words so if you are suggesting that I am the MSM or stealing from the MSM then you are going to have to put some actual substance in your post instead of just barely riffing off Pops already tired tactic of just lying in each post.

I have faith you can do that.

It is an election year, so racial crime (especially white on black) would be advantageous to their agenda to secure the black vote. After all, most people don't vote on the issues or for the best candidate, they vote with their emotions and their wallet!

Who are you talking to? I compared a bloody nose with a gunshot wound. I am not looking for a civics lesson from you or anyone else in this thread.

So few here refuse to look at the evidence.

Most of you have completely made up "evidence" so it is a little hard to look at things you made up and take them into consideration. I know you want people to just believe this was a 400 lbs crack dealer but saying it over and over is not going to work. How about you look at the evidence for a change?

I'm not saying what Zimmerman did was right.

You sure are expending a ton of energy to defend him over facts you have yet to have.

However, evidence from eyewitnesses states that Martin was not as innocent as you would make him out to be.

There you go making things up again.

STOP LYING.

One witness who says Martin was on top. That is it. You have no witnesses saying they saw Martin doing anything wrong. You do NOT HAVE ONE WITNESS SAYING IT.

So stop telling me to look at the facts and then make up facts.

You guys keep regurgitating the same things, even when proof is presented contrary to your "facts".

Are you serious? That is all this thread and Pops and you have been doing. You keep saying Martin attacked Zimmerman because witnesse(s) say so and yet none of you can produce a single witness to say that. Yet you all keep saying it over and over again.

Hey, tell me how tall and heavy Martin was again. I believe I have corrected the 5 different figures given for that over a dozen times. Is that because you people keep repeating things that are not true no matter what facts you are given?

YEP!

And, ever funnier, is how a few of you slap each other with stars on your posts as if that makes what you say more correct.

What?
Yes, only people defending Martin have stars in this thread.

Is there a special drug I need to take to kill half my brain before I log in here?

Put aside your hate and bigotry for one second and look, really look, at the facts. Two wrongs don't make a right and, in this case, two wrongs ended up with someone dead. Sad.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
what's actually happening?
- he says he's innocent

What else is he going to say?

- many people, even black, say he's innocent

People that were there or just people?

- police says he's innocent

You sure about that?

Investigator wanted manslaughter charges against Zimmerman

, lead investigator Chris Serino wanted to charge George Zimmerman with manslaughter after interviewing him on the night he shot Trayvon Martin, 17

Uh oh!link

- witness says he's innocent

Where is that witness statement?

- media paint him as a racist killer

Killing a black kid sure didn't help. Being Hispanic in an are where black/Hispanic tensions are high probably did not help either.

- new black panthers - people that should be all in jail and are not, because they're protected by those in power - issue a bounty to get him killed

3 whole guys that I will not defend. Nor will I get Henny Penny about.

- because of mass media lies there are protests and racial tension arises

I have gotten almost all of my information about this case from ATS.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
he was monitoring his neighbourhood. as someone said, what would you want such person to do, nothing?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like people in my neighborhood want the guy in the corner to stop doing nice things for us for our own good without our consent. I am putting rat traps in my garden this summer. This asshat thinks he is helping but he has NEVER PREVENTED ONE SINGLE CRIME. Has Zimmerman caught any criminals in the act or just annoyed his neighbors until he killed a kid? HOA, Gated Community or no, I own MY front yard, not that ass. Not everyone in the neighborhood was a fan of Zimmerman the self appointed neighborhood vigilante.

watch people from the distance and not follow them when they look suspicious?

His SUV was incapable of going down the street in the rain?

when he told the police that he's following him, he was told that he does not need to do this. NOT that he CANNOT do this, because he COULD.

But he shouldn't because something bad might happen like a kid that does not deserve to die might get killed, you might need a lawyer and to go into hiding. Best to sit still and avoid all that over NOTHING!!!!!!!

It was all over nothing but a kid he did not recognize. That was it. Now look where we are. Imagine where we would be if he kept his ass in his car.

act like a batman? he was returning to his car when he got attacked,

Says who? The guy who pulled the trigger says he had a reason to?
The hell you say. You do not know that happened. Why would he be running back to his truck if he NEVER GOT OUT OF IT TO BEGIN WITH????

he was protecting his own life.

From a bloody nose?

he tried to call the police, in return he got his head smashed on the ground.

He had already called the police and then against the great advice he got, he put himself in a bad situation. Then he wanted the police...sooner? Did he think if he called back they would teleport?

if someone's obsessed, you are.

Kinda sounds from his history like Zimmerman has an obsession.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Please post link.

I'd like to see it. Otherwise, your full of bunk as both eye witness accounts describe Martin attacking Zimmerman.

What?
There has not been ONE SINGLE eyewitness account provided in this thread that claims to have seen who attacked who.

WHY ARE YOU LYING?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

edit on 28-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join