It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

HE WASNT AFRAID FOR HIS LIFE OR HE WOULD OF RAN!!!

So would Zimmerman... and he had an SUV to get away in.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Also, the original police reports didn't say anything about George Zimmerman being attacked or injured. No ambulance was called to assess any injuries. It was only added when the police report was later amended. The officers that arrived on scene and took down the original information were narcotics officers, not homicide.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ

OP, he did run. Have you even listened to the tapes? Glad we all agree now.

Did you not hear the eye witness testimony
NOT THE HEARSAY TAPES..

The person who watched this go down
saw zimmerman screaming for help
zimmermans life was more threatened
then treyvons was...

Zimmerman acted in pure self defense

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

zimmerman and the community is tired of getting robbed!!!

Response : o_O Want to re-read what you've just wrote? I would.

Zimmerman and the community are tired of being robbed? The victim hadn't robbed anyone. Granted there may have been muggins in the area previous but the way you've wrote it, it comes across as though Martin should pay the price for what crimes had been committed in that area.

This kid could have killed zimmerman!

Response: Maybe then I suppose that would have been self-defence wouldn't it? An armed gun man, following an unarmed youth down the street.

Does not matter if he only had skittles, these gangsters are capable of killing with their bare hands!!

Response: You talk as though these gangsters are trained by SAS troopers LOL o_O

zimmerman hopefully has secured his community! One less thug on the streets!! millions more to go though

Response: I'd probably think that the community now is on the map for revenge attacks. Really safe now, I'd be evicting Zimmerman for sure

edit on 24-3-2012 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2012 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

See.. I believe Casey Anthony is innocent of murder, but there is one glaring fact here.
We have one guy acting like a predator here and treating the other as prey. Even if the teen fought with him, by the time that Zimmerman was close enough for a fight to happen the kid was likely in fear for his life and righfully so. He knew what he had, but he didn't know what the stalking stranger was packing. Given the outcome can we not all agree that if the kid fought with him he was correct in his reaction and fear for his life?

I really want to hear what Martin's girlfriend has to say about what he said on the phone with her.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

HE WASNT AFRAID FOR HIS LIFE OR HE WOULD OF RAN!!!

So would Zimmerman... and he had an SUV to get away in.

He couldn't he had big trey on top of him
beating his face in, he had no where to run
after treyvon attacked him....

Looks like treyvon will not be picking
anymore fights
edit on 24-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~
Zimmerman is a convicted criminal with a history of violence. Martin isn't.

If Zimmerman's father wasn't a former magistrate judge he would already have been in jail and this case closed.

how about the whole story

Zimmerman's father, a retired magistrate judge, fought back against those allegations in a recent letter to the Orlando Sentinel. “The portrayal of George Zimmerman in the media, as well as the series of events that led to the tragic shooting, are false and extremely misleading," Robert Zimmerman wrote. "Unfortunately, some individuals and organizations have used this tragedy to further their own causes and agendas. George is a Spanish-speaking minority with many black family members and friends. He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever.

edit on 24-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Did you not hear the eye witness testimony
NOT THE HEARSAY TAPES..

T

What?

The tape is of Zimmerman's 911 call.... in which he clearly states "he ran" or "He just ran"

Are you mental?

link   

LOL.. 'the hearsay tapes" of the actual events in real time?

That testimony starts off "when I got upstairs" and the kid was dead. So they missed the most crucial part.

link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by SpaceJ

Originally posted by DJW001
One thing this story doesn't make clear is who threw the first blow. If Zimmerman grabbed the victim by the collar or gave him a push to get him going....

If you consider the last person to hear him alive, the girl on the phone with him heard Zimmerman ask what he was doing in the neighborhood and then she heard a noise as if the phone fell, before the line went dead.

Sounds very much like he could have been grabbed from behind or shoved, resulting in the drop of his phone.

Again,just like the witness who said Zimmerman was on the bottom,his girlfriend being a witness on the phone,is all hearsay.

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience. When submitted as evidence, such statements are called hearsay evidence. As a legal term, "hearsay" can also have the narrower meaning of the use of such information as evidence to prove the truth of what is asserted. Such use of "hearsay evidence" in court is generally not allowed. This prohibition is called the hearsay rule.

link

Many believed Casey Anthony was guilty,OJ Simpson was guilty,and all the cops that beat Rodney King were guilty. We all know what happened after the facts,and evidence was presented.

I agree it's all hearsay, which is exactly why we can't just assume that it's self defense by assuming who who delivered the first blow when there's a taken life involved. But what is not hearsay is that fact that Zimmerman is the one who followed, then chased the deceased, and is the only one armed.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

So.. because the media exploited it he is innocent? So because he has black family members he can't be racist?

This is retarded.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

He would of ran if he felt that
threatened..

He had two options:

1. Take down your armed assailant;
2. Run;

If you're confident in your abilities to take down your opponent, option #1 is a valid consideration. Running doesn't mean that the other person won't pursue, you risk moving to a less populated area where the likelihood of assistance is diminished, and regardless, you can't outrun a bullet.

If I were in Martin's situation I would have whipped Zimmerman's ass too.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The law says that people who have a reasonable belief that their life is in imminent danger can use deadly force, no matter where they are, and they have no duty to see if they can escape the situation safely

does this also apply to teenagers walking in a neighborhood they know, after having legally purchased beverages and candy - who are then stalked, chased and confronted by older men with guns?
edit on 3/24/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Being on the phone and hearing something for yourself is not hearsay. That is direct information.
Hearsay would be someone repeating what the person on the phone told them they heard.

Anyway, I know I just replied to something you quoted, but you seemed to agree it was hearsay and I couldn't find the original post.

link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

So.. because the media exploited it he is innocent? So because he has black family members he can't be racist?

This is retarded.

again you call me names, it cool I wear it like a badge

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

OK now do more than sidestep the claim after confronting the bad use of language.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Let me get this straight. I can stalk someone while carrying a gun, confront that person scaring the daylights out of them, become "shocked" when that person get his dander up at my untoward behavior and then I can legally shoot him?

Dude.. that is NOT what those laws are for. This is a misuse of that law and I am confident the Grand Jury will see it too.

First off, Zimmerman felt he was doing his civic duty as part of the neighborhood watch. From what I’ve read, he confronted the guy and asked what he was doing there. If Martin had said “I’m just going to the store for skittles” then I’m sure that would have been that until the police arrived. Instead, Martin decided to beat the stuffing out of the guy. Zimmerman didn’t pull a gun on him until Martin attacked him.

The thing is, you Don't KNOW that your assumption is true or accurate. When the Grand Jury releases it's findings, you may have to eat your words.

Now it's true I don't know what happened either. Both parties could have been in the wrong for multiple reasons. Neighborhood watch people have better training than Zimmerman apparently did.. It seems he was acting as a rouge and was not supposed to confront Martin in any way shape or form. You don't know WHEN Zimmerman pulled the gun, what was said or anything - it's all conjecture at this point.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I didn't call you a name, but your failing to realize that and willingness to affix my description of what you said as an over all description of yourself, may be more telling than you would like.
edit on 24-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
lets be HONEST...the fact in America speak for themselves.

most crime is committed by black people.

I believe zimmerman, the black guy got what was coming. Its what your gun laws are for in America, or partially for. SELF DEFENSE?

oh if anyone want to call me racist for my non racist post, go ahead. I just laugh.....hahhahahahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join