It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration Records Missing For Week Of Obama's Birth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
reply to post by LErickson

I guess some people just don't care as long as they don't have to be held accountable for making a decision. I watched this PBS show on fracking last night. A great example of how the gov is allowing the poisoning of all the fresh water sources in america by the oil industry. 25% of all acid manufactured by this country is used for fracking. 25%! First I ever heard of this. Communities nearby to this have to have their water shipped in daily because ground water is lethal. Sorry to the admins again for expanding the topic. Only pointing out that both are symptoms spawned by the lust for power.
Ziggystrange, this is for you.
www.youtube.com...
David9176, this is for you.
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office
edit on 23-3-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

I'm waiting now for a reply to the story from the sheriff's office. I emailed link and a brief description of the questionable reliability of WND.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
PROOF of ignorance at its finest, right here in this quote folks.

Hey, don't beat yourself up. Chances are being brainwashed by WND is part of a more serious condition you cannot be blamed for, only pittied.

we may never know the truth about Obama's birth certificate, but one thing for sure there is some strange evidence pointing to the direction that he does not have one.

Really? I have seen it. It has been published all over the place so your evidence is wrong.

So LErickson, you must have all the facts in, and know all the answers right?

All the facts? Gosh, I am not sure I would be so bold as to claim as much, then again I am not a Republican so being humble is something I understand.

So you know for a fact that he is native born to the US right?

I know he has a legitimate birth certificate confirmed by the issuing state. I really do not need any more than that. That is already more than I had for any president preceding Obama in my lifetime. It is more than Panamanian McCain ever produced and more than Mexican Romney has to offer.

I mean c'mon, shock us with your all knowing wisdom and show us the proof you have of this. You do have proof to back this up right, like a link or something? anything?

Do you need a link to the birth certificate? I am sure you already have a link to some youtube video of some "expert" telling you the layers mean something they do not. Let me know if you still need a link.

oh, thats right, you can't show proof that he is a citizen.

Sure I can. Hell, even most birthers agree he is a citizen. You need to get your NBC rhetoric straight.

You should quit speaking in definites when in reality you know squat about this, and have a good of guess as any.

I am more than confident I know more than you and most birthers.

actually, if you look at all the evidence that has been presented, it shows that Obama has used more resources to keep his past hidden, than just get this over with and end the debate.

Do you have any links to all that evidence? No, of course you do not. What does it cost you to hide your records from me?

you disinfo agents

There it is!

are running out of kicking room if you ask me.

Yeah, you birthers are really closing in.
Obama seems pretty scared. Look at how his opponents are using this against him as well.

Meanwhile back in reality...

So, next time you think you have all the answers, don't come posting them here, or you'll have the repercussion's of members comments..

Oh lordy no!!!! The next time I post facts or mock ignorance, some stupid ignoramus will comment? Oh # how will I survive!!!!!!

noob

edit on 23/3/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

Noob?

What are you 12?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

he is my president at least for know so I respect him

And thats not a problem?
He is my president and he should respect me because I'm his boss.
He does not run this country we do, or did at one point but now almost every US citizen is brainwashed into thinking they have no power.
edit on 3/24/2012 by GunzCoty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
It's just a coincidence.

Immigration records missing,

There are no immigration records for me either. What are the odds that is because I am not an immigrant?

Social security card & number from a state he never live in,

Tell me what you think that means and I will tell you what the SSA thinks it means. Guess where my SSN is from?

birth certificate that can be deconstructed as it was made using photo editing software,

Have not seen that one. Do that for me.

College records sealed from anyone,

I cannot get your college transcript. How much did it cost you to seal them?

This poor man (Obama) has had such bad luck with records throughout his life, so much of his history has been lost and I am sure it pains him deeply. Such a loss.

What records of his have been lost?

I am 46 years old hand they have never lost, sealed or had to reproduce any of my stuff. Guess I'm just lucky.

Then you will be producing them all in your next post, right?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

I think you misunderstood the OP.
I believe they are not saying he has no record but that all the records of that week are gone.
But then again i have yet to read it so i could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
people, look at the source of this info:

, do you have a source other than World Net Daily? Because WND is lower than National Enquirer when it comes to "researched" news. In fact I don't think there is any known source that is less reliable. Many forums delete any discussion that is based on WND sources. I wish ATS would pick up on this as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
if you believe all the birther stuff then you have to go back to the very beginning and believe this:

a very preggers woman just hopped a plane and had her baby in a strange country 1000s of miles away in a 3rd world country in a very primitive hospital?

lets break this down. Of course they would have to go from hawaii to the west coast first, then:

round trip for the 2 would cost $1916.00 back then adjust for inflation, that's like paying $13,000.00 in 2005. Baracks parents were living off of student grants, how did they get the money to fly?? (that did not include Hawaii to west coast/west coast back to Hawaii)

Honolulu Hawaii to Los Angeles California: 2558 miles
Los Angeles California to New York, New York: 2444 miles
New York, New York to Gander Bay Canada: 1116 miles
Gander Bay Canada to London England: 2344 miles
London England to Cairo Egypt: 2180 miles
Cairo Egypt to Nairobi Kenya: 2194 miles
Total Distance: 12,836 miles

here are 2 links from the airline companies. airchive.com...

and airchive.com... we are talking at least 3 days and at least 2 different airlines and stopping for fuel at some point.

we are expected to believe that they flew into the nairobi airport, but instead of going to the hospital 30 miles away, or the hospital 250 miles away in the dads hometown, they instead went 300 miles to mombassa.

I did not pull this info from my a@#, and no matter, I don't care who thinks she was a crazy white running after black meat, YOU STILL HAVE TO LOOK AT THE LOGISTICS, common sense and deductive reasoning says no way this could have happened, those are the FACTS from the airline companies.

edit on 24-3-2012 by research100 because: made a spelling error and fixed a sentence

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I guess obama won't have a presidential library, there won't be anything to put in it if you believe the birthers!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

Hey Ziggy... for my records... please show me a link that names the doctor who delivered at birth showing which hospital it was and substantiation of 'who' the people were that saw the baby in the hospital.

I've never seen any links to this info.

There only substantial info I've ever seen regarding his birth is a statement by officials in Hawaii swearing to have seen the original hard copy birth certificate which now has been sealed from the public.

Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Some new info has come into the light !!

It's a bombshell !!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

It turns out that it doesn't matter that the pages for the 'missing' week are not in fact missing, just unreadable. Or that international arrivals from Africa would have entered via New York, not Honolulu.

Because the INS statistics show that there were ZERO citizens entering by air from Kenya for the entire year between July 1, 1961 and June 30, 1962. Not one citizen and her new born child, but ZERO citizens, for an entire year.

Corsi, Cold Case Posse INS search looking pretty stupid about now

Born in Africa myth crushed under weight of its complexity

Something that never existed cannot be 'missing'.

And another red herring bites the dust.

edit on 28/3/2012 by rnaa because: add second link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join