It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths magnetic pole reversal is happening NOW!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It appears that some people do not know the wavelengths of the entire electromagnetic spectrum...I would just refer them to Google and leave them to their own devices since it is obvious by so many questions that books are no where near them.

edit on 23-3-2012 by maestromason because: *correction

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Let it be known to all, I merely wish to know the facts as related to this post and ideas in general. Since every statement made is not entirely fact, I wish to learn all that I can and extract my own conclusions. I believe this should be followed by all and that any statement by anyone be taken has here say until insurmountable evidence points out the true facts!

edit on 23-3-2012 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There may be a way of shielding yourself, to a degree..

magneticosleep.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have more chance of developing cancer from the radiant heat and radiation from being in close proximity to forest fires than I do from the sun...

Just saying, there's less danger in this theory than there is with other earthly environmental events... nothing to see here folks...lol
edit on 3/23/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Advertising?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
I have more chance of developing cancer from the radiant heat and radiation from being in close proximity to forest fires than I do from the sun...

Just saying, there's less danger in this theory than there is with other earthly environmental events... nothing to see here folks...lol
edit on 3/23/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

If you've ever had a sun-burn, then you can appreciate the sun's capabilities. A forest fire is much, much closer by comparison.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wazzman

If the magnet fields really do record levels n the lava rock that forms and pottery then I would say that is pretty good proof.
edit on 3/23/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Advertising?

Nope, just something I ran across researching this topic in the past. The video is interesting, what are your thoughts on the content of it?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I don't think it has anything to do with the topic.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Two interesting pieces of information do spring to mind to add to this equation.

First, I thought that Gravity and electromagnetism are linked, but apparently not. However, an interesting map of the earth's gravity across the globe from Goce satellite, is well um interesting...

www.bbc.co.uk...

But more importantly, earth electromagnetic fields do affect climate. So the fact that our weather has become increasingly erratic over the last decade, does indicate that indeed an electromagnetic shift may be building, or close to happening - read here.

www.viewzone.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If this is happening, the real question should be, "can anything be done about it?". I don't think so. I've never even heard a suggestion that anything can be done about it. Therefore, # it. I've got no time for dwelling on possibilities of mass extinction if there is no way to stop it. It is what it is.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I don't think it has anything to do with the topic.

You'd have to watch the video lecture before making that assessment. It's topical, and talks about what would happen to people and animals in the event of a magnetic poleshift, amid a reduction of the megnetosphere to zero gauss, even if only temporarily.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
If this is happening, the real question should be, "can anything be done about it?". I don't think so. I've never even heard a suggestion that anything can be done about it. Therefore, # it. I've got no time for dwelling on possibilities of mass extinction if there is no way to stop it. It is what it is.

IMHO, these posts are not merely to horrify and invoke fear. I for one would rather get taken out face to face rather than in the back!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

From what I see "Dr. Dean" is talking nonsense about lava solidifying beneath Earth's crust and thus reducing Earth's magnetic field. Never mind the fact that when lava is beneath ground it is referred to as magma, he claims that the iron in solidified magma diverts the magnetic field and traps it beneath the surface.

Funny. Quick! Go buy one of his magnetic pads!
edit on 3/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

From what I see "Dr. Dean" is talking nonsense about lava solidifying beneath Earth's crust and thus reducing Earth's magnetic field. Never mind the fact that when lava is beneath ground it is referred to as magma, he claims that the iron in solidified magma diverts the magnetic field and traps it beneath the surface.

Funny.

If this is the case,then that should mean our magnetosphere is being built upon or re-enforced if you will. Perhaps there is a ray of sunshine (not harmful).

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Earths magnetic pole reversal is happening NOW!!! ****************************NOW THATS PRETTY MISLEADING WOULDN'T YOU SAY BUBA Three exclimation points to emphasize it too. It's you constant doom and Gloom people who SUCK, why don't you take your mental garbage somewhere else, or better yet, refrain from your absurdaties all together...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

We could be in a reversal or not. Since most indications show that reversals take thousands of years to occur, it's pretty hard to tell.

man when phage isn't sure, then you know it's time to worry. Most people especially those who have had their intuition awakened, feel that something is up.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Worry about what?
If "awakened intuition" leads to worry who needs it?

edit on 3/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
OK...PLEASE, oh please, go here www.geosociety.org... On the timescale, note the left hand side of the scale, with all the little b/w hashmarks.

The white is normal magnetic polarity, black is reverse. Pole shifts are a normal part of the earth cycle, and geologists have recorded quite a few in the rock record. If they were as cataclysmic as some fear we wouldn't be here to record the magnetism of all those rocks!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Most people especially those who have had their intuition awakened, feel that something is up.

You mean the ATSers that unquestioningly latch onto to the doom du jour?

Just because one has an intuition, funny feeling, or unfounded sense that "something is up" doesn't mean it is real.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join