It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"NASA's Unexplained Files" Premieres Tuesday, March 27 at 10PM E/P

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
NASA's Unexplained Files
Premieres Tuesday, March 27 at 10PM E/P

science.discovery.com...

science.discovery.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
More information would be nice
Maybe your input as well.
As for the show i'm sure it'll be disinfo garbage

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Funny I was just on that site looking at this:

science.discovery.com...

Seen it advertised the other day but I'm the UK and cant seem to find it anywhere online???

Usually some of the doc sites have it or torrent but its nowhere to be seen...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
thanks ill be sure to avoid that at all costs. would rather watch a puppet show then nasa trying to make a buck cause they lost funding, get ready for more Nasa garage sales LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It really seems to me that we, the masses, are being prepared for some type of major announcement. You really can't turn on the TV anymore without some type of documentary regarding aliens being on.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0

Already dismissing the show as "disinfo".

Who cares about science and evidence? If they aren't saying what you want to hear, it's "disinfo", truth be damned.
edit on 21-3-2012 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
It really seems to me that we, the masses, are being prepared for some type of major announcement. You really can't turn on the TV anymore without some type of documentary regarding aliens being on.

It's called entertainment.

The producers know there is a segment of people who like reading and watching TV shows about this stuff, why not give it to them?

Rather it is Books, Movies, Tv Shows/Documentaries, it's good for business.

There are a bunch of history channel shows about 2012.
In the '90s There were a few of TV shows/ Documentaries about the year 2000 also.

I see no major announcement coming. Just good ratings and more money.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
theres defo something goin on out there thats for sure

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Already dismissing the show as "disinfo".

Who cares about science and evidence? If they aren't saying what you want to hear, it's "disinfo", truth be damned.
edit on 21-3-2012 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

Glad I'm not the only one catching on to that pattern.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I sense it will conclude undecided or inconclusive with the evidence shown...

With a "Is there life out there?" or "Are we Alone?" LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If you expect them to say 'Yes, these belong to the military, they are real' they will never say it because it is a question of national security.

If you expect them to say 'We don't know whose they are, they are not ours/They belong to other beings' they will never say if the general agreement with other political formations whether a country, state, organisation is to not disclose such information.

If it is all just space debris... well Top Secret Space Debris! People are fraid of debris so we won't say and we will troll people making them wonder what they are, so we won't tell them they are debris. so now year after people wondering, we decide to say we were hiding space debris' Well.... is this the big secret? I call this bull# and SHlT of highest level.

So... let's see

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I agree, and I don't care what anyone thinks about making up your mind before seeing it. There are some things that are simply true; the government lies is one of those truths. They lie at every opportunity, even when it's too trivial to lie about. They lie every time they open their lying mouths.

No, what I expect is something along the same lines as the Popular Mechanics edition on UFOs of a few years ago. It will be very earnest on the one hand, except humorous when necessary to belittle or marginalize. There will be nothing unexplained; it will be either explained or trivialized.

Those of you thinking this is leading up to disclosure, think again. This government will never, ever, in a million years do anything approaching disclosure--if for no other reason than that it would require that they stop pathologically lying....

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Until we have hard evidence of other life out there, I will conclude that we are alone.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

thanks ill be sure to avoid that at all costs. would rather watch a puppet show then nasa trying to make a buck cause they lost funding, get ready for more Nasa garage sales LOL

Is Jim the president of the NASA PR Department or did he run out of unicorn milk for his rainbow dust this morning?

2Eggz

edit on 21-3-2012 by TwoEggz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
NASA's Unexplained Files

Unlike others expressing a negative opinion before the show airs, I look forward to seeing whatever is presented. What I appreciate is that it's not going to be a one-sided, pro-NASA affair since Dr Jack Kasher will hopefully offer his anti-ice crystals explanation and probably Bruce Maccabee will support him. We already know what Musgrave, Oberg, and Mitchell are going to say 'cause we read it here first! (Not really). The others may hold surprises for us.

I like the way the blurb sounds so I copied and pasted it below.

About the Show
NASA's Unexplained Files
.NASA's Unexplained Files

Countless mysterious objects have been caught by NASA's cameras. Many astronauts have even reported seeing unidentified flying objects. In this special, we'll reveal NASA's top ten unexplained encounters using original footage and groundbreaking interviews with astronauts and scientists. Can these phenomena be explained away through science and detective work? Or have NASA's cameras potentially captured the first traces of extraterrestrial life?

NASA's Unexplained Files will feature in-depth commentary and interviews with top scientists and astronauts including Story Musgrave, Astronaut; Dr. Jack Kasher, Professor of Physics and Astronomy and ET researcher; Jim Oberg, Former head of NASA Mission Control; Alan Bean, the fourth man to visit the moon; Franklin Chang Diaz, Astronaut; Bruce Maccabee, Optical analyst and former Navy member; and Edgar Mitchell, Astronaut, who walked on the moon.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Replace "as ancient astronaut theorists believe" with "as top astronauts believe" and you got a winner!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Oh wow, I can't wait to see this.

"NASA's top ten unexplained encounters using footage and interviews with astronauts and scientists."

Should be very interesting. The Science Channel has been doing alien shows all month long for some reason, with a lot of new shows and alien-based episodes. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I totally would have missed it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Just saw the previews last night. I'll give it a watch.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I sense it will conclude undecided or inconclusive with the evidence shown...

With a "Is there life out there?" or "Are we Alone?" LOL

Aren't you supposed to use ROT13 or a lot of Enter keys before you spoil the ending?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You can tell the level of knowledge and experience...everyone has to go through their Wow Gee Oh My "isn't this garbage interesting" moments before they get a handle on the B$.

If however after several months you find yourself glued to the TV watching NASA garbage, well........

Bad news. Days Of Our Lives got cancelled.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join