It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a message in a dream about possible upcoming events .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hello to you all at ats viewing this thread I hope you are all well and happy , I felt inspired and compelled to write this after a dream I had a few nights ago maybe a message from beyond or from within none the less it has led me to some interesting theories regarding the following information , As dreams can be patchy and oddly irrelevent i will try to piece together the important parts keeping it simple and short leading into the meaning and a couple of theories surrounding it .
1: First part of dream consisted of large groups/gangs of people angry on the streets hunting down people for no other reason than simply who they where by ethnic background ,there had been some kind of major world changing disatrous event that had prompted these scenes the sheer feeling of terror was overwhelming and the fear for my safety and my families safety were immense ,
2: The second part of the dream I was walking along a beach and at the side of the beach where ruined buildings , people were along the beach in ragged dirty clothes apparently getting excited by sticking pieces of wood into the sand making a sun clock , some of the people were arguing about what time the sun clock was showing but all where very excited at the prospect of being able to get an accurate reading of the time of day.
3.The final part of the dream is the most important and contains a direct message at the end to be looked into more closely: images of a pre- armmageddon type situation people panicking for food as local supplies to shops supermarkets had stopped and been looted the only remaining stores of food where within the supermarket distrubution centres which were now being turned on . I then found myself and another few guys were in the cab of a delivery truck heading for one of these centres, the driver was aware of the situation but wanted to remain loyal to his company and not offload his food goods at a hidden location advised by us , we continued to the drivers destination to discover that on the approach hundreds of people where congregating like savage zombies similar to one of those return of the dead films scrambling and violently competing for entry into the food depot , Then on the sight of us all attention shifted towards the truck we were in. The driver then stopped and said "Ok where do you want to hide this food then" .After this moment the dream started to fade but before it did these words appeared in large black and white writing "To prove that this will happen most food storage centres are on a ley line".
At first this seems very odd indeed what relevance has a ley line got to do with a food storage facility ? at this point I didnt really know much about ley- lines I had a basic idea and had heard of them before but had not researched them, basically a ley line is as stated by wiki "Ley lines are alleged alignments of a number of places of geographical and historical interest, such as ancient monuments and megaliths, natural ridge-tops and water-fords. Their existence was suggested in 1921 by the amateur archaeologist Alfred Watkins, in his books Early British Trackways and The Old Straight Track, commenting "I knew nothing on June 30th last of what I now communicate, and had no theories".Watkins later developed theories that these alignments were created for ease of overland trekking by line of sight navigation during neolithic times and had persisted in the landscape over millennia.[2] In more recent times, the term ley lines has come to be associated with spiritual and mystical theories about land forms, including Chinese feng shui"
So a basic search on the subject of ley lines indicate channels of energy and places of interest , to check the final message of the dream we need to check what it asks "To prove that this will happen most food storage centres are on a ley line". Mr Alfred Watkins seems to know a thing or two about Ley lines so a look at his ley line map of the uk will give a idea of where these lines actually are :

On checking the location of my nearest largest food storage/distribution centre I discovered it to lie within the location of a ley line also on searching what the past history of the site was I found it to of been a ancient farm settlement not all searches would probably throw this result but interestingly this did ,to prove this for yourself use this map or other ley line indicators and locate your largest food storage centre.
So could this be the bit of proof asked for at the end of my dream ? proof to warn me and others of impending devastation maybe a leed up to a Armmageddon type situation? Also secondery advice on survival during this apparent upheavel what if all current forms of navigation and communication e.g sat navs mobile phones in which we heavily rely on become unusable ? and with no map and compass?, E.g to survive stick to the ley lines and you will find food and water. I think that this could be a viable idea and gives meaning to my dream , These ley lines are maybe like the nerve endings in a central nervous system of the Earth (like a brain) the Earth being the living planet it is feeling and touching feeding its enviroment through its nerve endings (Ley-Lines) .
Is the key to survival in SHTF situation navigate and forage for food within Ley-Lines?
Are Ley-Lines being used in negative way by dark goverment programmes to flood areas with a negative energy via elf waves scalar or something similar to haarp ?
I hope you have found my thread interesting and thank you for reading.
edit on 21-3-2012 by thenthinkagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Interesting dream! There are maps that show only the biggest ley lines available which may be the best place to start when searching for food storage facilities. If they start to align there then you may be on to something.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I foundit interesting. If you are young the dreams could be the current fear being promoted for 2012 . My girls would dream of hige tsunamis washing in when everyone was afraid of earth changes back in the 90s

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join