It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Swedish UFO Sighting Yet?(HD)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
How fake can you get....seriously?? It was like one of those old B movies you'd see come on at 3 am.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
How fake can you get....seriously?? It was like one of those old B movies you'd see come on at 3 am.

Well seriously...if you hang around ATS...you'll see much worse fakes...but in this case...there seems to be some exploration into frame by frame analogy...so we'll see!

Debunking is not the object of a true skeptic...but rather...proof of existence....I personally would rather believe that this is real...but unfortunately...it isn't...so off to the next random uploaded youtube video of a "actual UFO"!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Seems legit to me

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by drneville
Seems legit to me

Huh???

Mind explaining your theory of legitimacy here?

Your little thumb photo...well...it doesn't help much!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
yeah. right. :shk:

my buddy is towing me along through the snow with his four-wheeler ... i'm video taping it all for [What Reason?] ... and lo and behold a 'UFO' just so happens to scream in and out of view all the while.

Like the plane accident in the Comores (Ethiopian Airlines) crashed, and there was a South African couple, just filming for "no reason" and caught the plane crashing into the sea.

I, Myself will take my camcorder and record anything at any given time. I do it randomly.

If my girlfriend is driving on a quad bike in front of me there will be a stage where i will record her. My camera goes where i go.

Your reasoning is nonsense. People do things differently.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Looked through authors other vids and see a lot of cgi work. Due to the fuzziness and transparency at some points I find it highly likely just a hoax

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
My hats off to the creator of this artistic video. Combining his love for quads, ufos' and video editing.

My hats back on for the folks that think this is real. A sad commentary on the state of our little community here. This is fake, sorry. Just because it "speaks" to you, doesn't mean it's real. This is fake, but I still love it. It's nice to know that some folks out there actually have some skill.....bad acting, but skill nonetheless.

Love the tracking (off in a few places), love the lighting (even though angle is -slightly- off), love the effort. Hate the audience.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Looks like a video recorder in the dude's shades, such as GoPro, don't think there is anything funny about a guy filming his trip passively... pity the lead quad bike wouldn't stop for some shake free footage.

Interesting how the object seems to notice them, hide behind the trees, then make a dash for it when it sees them not stopping. It is suspicious though seeing the other videos posted by the youtube user as mentioned by nineix...

I'm neutral, Swiss, have no opinion and my favorite colour is gray.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
well it seems pretty realistic to me....
a little more information would be handy in judging it's validity
and until said information is available i'm not exactly going to be running around headless chicken style

i do find it amusing that the simple fact that the account owner uses CGI is enough 'proof' for many that it's fake.
because obviously the only people who ever use it are those who plan to use it to hoax ufos.
certainly it's not a technology widely expanding in use and accesibility
or something many people would want to use

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

its funny that if you told this story without the clip
you would get the pics or it didnt happen

so you bring a vid and now you get yeah you
just so happen to have camera rolling

good find star + flag

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

well it seems pretty realistic to me....

Well, I'm waiting....and not even with baited breath. Please tell me how and why this seems realistic to you? Your post didn't really delve into that initial and amazing statement.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

He he he

This is the ship from the movie " The Navigator"

edit on 21-3-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Pretty obviously CGI....

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It actually makes me laugh if I see it as a decent bit of CGI trolling. I guess whoever made it had some decent laughs too as they uploaded it and read the first comments, etc...

Yeah having watched it closely the light reflection from the sun isn't consistent enough. Sometimes it's there, sometimes not, then it kind of appears again before it flies out of sight, etc.
edit on 21-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
That does look like something off a B- movie.

We do hear stories of ufos moving that fast so I wonder just how awesome one would look in RL?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The funny thing about this thread, the video and the comments is that someday in the future a video of a real sighting will be posted and you idiots will still put all your energy into crushing its credibility, each and everyone of you guys..

If aliens really are and having been among us for sometime i bet that more than a few of the thousand photos and videos seen have been real but we are all so #ing negative all the time that our first instinct is be assholes and call it a hoax just because we we´rent the ones putting it up.

Unless your someone else proves it fake then just observe from a distance and watch it play it out instead of acting like jealous children.

What the # is wrong with us people?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Eniii

Us idiots know all that already. You said nothing new. And beware who you call an idiot on this site. I was banned for 8 weeks for calling someone that. And it was a genuine idiot.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Notice how the aliens are foraging for food.
I suppose there's a video of a UFO out there going to McDonald's but I haven't seen it yet.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I don't even think "they" even care? Whether or not we are able to prove a pic/vid is real or not won't change anything. What is will be. Those who know, will know. They will absorb it.
Just like a poster with encodings in it meant for several people, Some will see it some won't.
The whole battle for debunking it as a hoax or not is just pure distraction. Take it or leave it, just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Seems Legit to me! I vote for Real! Thanks for posting this video, I gave up searching for them as most of the ones that had any definition to them seem fake. This on the other hand is a game changer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join