It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by RockLobster
reply to post by Varemia

Ok , ok , do you have any glasses at home ?

Read the two posts i quoted , and you might see what i`m saying here , because you seem to have missed the point that was being made.

Also , if you beleive the firefighters that said this - why dont you beleive the firefighters who said there was explosions ?

I`m getting mixed messages from you -V- , your "arguement" is not consistent.

Because I do believe they heard explosions, except they heard them DURING the collapse. I've tried explaining this dozens of times, but it falls on deaf ears, so-to-speak. Explosions != Explosives. During the collapse, steel and concrete was collapsing down. That will make explosion-esque noises when it hits stuff.

So you believe they heard explosions and therefore explosives must have been going off during the collapse, because according to your equation Explosions = Explosives?

I think your confused about which team you're supposed to be playing for!
Game, set,……. and match!

edit on 5-4-2012 by ReconX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

They were firefighters in the area

Pouring water on burning WTC 5 and 6 . Searching for survivors in remains of Towers

Collapse zone for building size of WTC 7 is 900 ft

Workers were pulled back 2 blocks

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReconX

Originally posted by Varemia

reply to post by Varemia

Ok , ok , do you have any glasses at home ?

Read the two posts i quoted , and you might see what i`m saying here , because you seem to have missed the point that was being made.

Also , if you beleive the firefighters that said this - why dont you beleive the firefighters who said there was explosions ?

I`m getting mixed messages from you -V- , your "arguement" is not consistent.

Because I do believe they heard explosions, except they heard them DURING the collapse. I've tried explaining this dozens of times, but it falls on deaf ears, so-to-speak. Explosions != Explosives. During the collapse, steel and concrete was collapsing down. That will make explosion-esque noises when it hits stuff.

So you believe they heard explosions and therefore explosives must have been going off during the collapse, because according to your equation Explosions = Explosives?

I think your confused about which team you're supposed to be playing for!
Game, set,……. and match!

I said I'd leave the 9/11 stuff for a bit, but I need to correct you here. I did not say Explosions = Explosives. I said Explosions != Explosives. I did some quick research, and it appears that I only know it because my dad was a programmer. It's SQL language for "not equal to".

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by RockLobster

They were firefighters in the area

Pouring water on burning WTC 5 and 6 . Searching for survivors in remains of Towers

Collapse zone for building size of WTC 7 is 900 ft

Workers were pulled back 2 blocks

I know there was firefighters in the area , infact i know how many firefighters where at the scene. Sorry for giving you the impression that i did not know that , i was simply quizzing -V- because he seems to say one thing , and then say something completley different ten minuites later.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

But you believe that 19 idiots with box cutters, sent by a man who is from the dark ages, and lives in a cave, brought the might of the USA to it's knees?

Idiots with, in many cases, good university degrees and postgrad experience, with hundreds of hours of flying time. Sent by a man with extraordinary wealth.

Do you believe this stuff about A-rabs in caves or is it just lazy bigotry to justify your untenable worldview? And do you think the USA was ever on its knees? Messy thinking my friend.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

If you believe that the firefighters heard explosions why do you not believe that they knew the building would fall down? Many of them continue to say they thought it would fall to this day.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Did i say that i dont believe any of the firefighters thought it would collapse ?

Maybe the firemen that thought it would collapse are not worth listening to , un experienced , you know , just like the arguement that every single pilot or engineer who disagrees with the origonal story is un worthy , and not even allowed to have an opinion.

edit on 5-4-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

But you believe that 19 idiots with box cutters, sent by a man who is from the dark ages, and lives in a cave, brought the might of the USA to it's knees?

Idiots with, in many cases, good university degrees and postgrad experience, with hundreds of hours of flying time. Sent by a man with extraordinary wealth.

Do you believe this stuff about A-rabs in caves or is it just lazy bigotry to justify your untenable worldview? And do you think the USA was ever on its knees? Messy thinking my friend.

Do you really believe what you wrote there?
If you do, then you're thinking is, not just messy, insane!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

edit on 5-4-2012 by ReconX because: Double Post.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

If you believe that the firefighters heard explosions why do you not believe that they knew the building would fall down? Many of them continue to say they thought it would fall to this day.

Again thinking a building is going to collapse, and one collapsing into its own footprint are two different things.

Also you have to think where they got the idea it was going to collapse from, not experience, because steel framed building do not normally collapse from fire, in fact had never done before 911, so how the hell could they make a claim that's never happened before? Were they psychic?

No someone who knew it was going to be demolished must have leaked that information, or someone overhearing that information, and the rumour started and spread. Unless you want to claim they were psychic.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Also you have to think where they got the idea it was going to collapse from, not experience, because steel framed building do not normally collapse from fire, in fact had never done before 911, so how the hell could they make a claim that's never happened before? Were they psychic?

If I recall, the building was observed bulging and/or leaning. Good signs that the structure is changing shape which in turn is a good sign that it is not stable. You can only imagine the conversation if you were on the ground:

"Hey ANOK, the north side of the building is leaning about a foot, the south side walls are bulging out, and the damn things been burning for hours"!

ANOK: "Don't worry, I don't think I can remember an instance of a steel frame building collapsing so we're all safe"

"Yeah, right - well, you stay here and tell us all later how you made out"

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Without reading a word of this thread, let's go about this from the other way: kindly tell us whoever said "Pull it" was slang for all firefighters and law enforcements must leave the building because it was going to collapse?

Denial doesn't make truth disappear.

edit on 5-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a town in england had a very famous STEEPLEJACK/demolitions expert,,FRED DIBNAH ...RIP
in the olden days,,,when bringing down a tall chimney, they sometimes place wooden props as supports around the bottom of the brickwork, where they cut sections of brickwork out
either fires are lit around the wooden props to burn through and fetch the chimney down, or the props can be pulled out from a distance PULL IT????

all those 3 buildings fell at freefall speed
this is impossible for a natural collapse,
as when falling it would meet resistance from the remaining structure below
jolting as it meets resistance of the structure
they would not fall in their footprints for sure

also all the main steel supports were apparently taken away by a company called ????? DEMOLITIONS
and melted down before any investigation
if this is true....WELL i will leave it there...
edit on 5-4-2012 by leepenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

That's already been explained a dozen times to you and I know full well you've seen it- firefighters who were physically there (I.E. deputy chief Hayden) saw with their own eyes the horribly abnormal conditions of the building, from the three story tall bulging they needed to shore up with transoms to the loud creaking to the out of control fires. When someone sees a building with a three story tall bulge and creaking like a haunted house shortly after a larger skyscraper fell on it, it's a safe assumption that the building is going to fall, steel or no steel.

What concerns me is that you're consciously willing to ignore the obvious fact that yes, they were standing here when it happened and yes, they saw things that you weren't aware of, all so you can cling to these "inside job" conspiracy claims. Do you really not know just how outrageous it is to accuse te NYFD of conspiring to murder and/or cover up the murder of 343 of their brother firefighters? It's already been irrefutably shown that "pull it is lingo for controlled demolitions" was a hoax.

edit on 5-4-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Too bad this documentary "America Rebuilds" was taken off the Internet but I had this saved (I have to learn to download from now on)
This was from PBS documentary about the demolition of the Trade Center buildings that needed to be taken down afterward and 41 minutes into this documentary this was said:

Worker #1: Oh, we’re getting ready to pull building six.

Luis Mendes: We have to be very careful how we demolish building six. We were worried about the building six coming down and demolishing the slurry wall, so we wanted that particular building to fall within a certain area.

Worker #1: We’ve got the cables attached in four different locations... ... Now they’re pulling [gestures to vehicles] pulling the building to the north. It’s not every day you try to pull down a eight storey building with cables”
Download the clip (1 MB)
America Rebuilds documentary, 41 minutes in
www.911myths.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Found it

At minute mark 41:

Anymore denial????

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Pull it means, meant and will always be referred to 'pulling down a building'

It doesn't mean:
Pull ones molar
Pull the child from the well
Pull the rug from under your feet
Pull ones finger
Pull ones muscles
Pull the wool
or
Pull the boys from out of the building. That wasn't up to Mr Silverstein anyway. Since when did a business man have control over firefighters? So another words, if my house was on fire, I can tell the firefighters "Ah, just pull it. Come on out from in there and just let it burn".

Puh-lease.
A civilian such as Silverstein may have a lot of clout but he can not delegate to the fire commissioner on which of his buildings he wanted to let burn. That is ridiculous.

Actually, keep it up because it's making the official story look like an Aesop Fable (and the moral being: Don't believe a word of the OS)

On September 11th 2001 at roughly 5PM the boys got instruction to PULL DOWN building #7.

Now please. Let's all 'pull together' and agree that we were lied to from 19 hijackers down to 'pull it'.
And the fine patriots of this country who can not or will not believe this, as far as I'm concerned, are complicit to this crime.

edit on 5-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a plane didnt hit building 7
so normal temperature office fires must have melted the steel??????????????EH???????????????

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

THERE YOU HAVE IT FRED DIBNAH STYLE

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by ANOK

That's already been explained a dozen times to you and I know full well you've seen it- firefighters who were physically there (I.E. deputy chief Hayden) saw with their own eyes the horribly abnormal conditions of the building, from the three story tall bulging they needed to shore up with transoms to the loud creaking to the out of control fires. When someone sees a building with a three story tall bulge and creaking like a haunted house shortly after a larger skyscraper fell on it, it's a safe assumption that the building is going to fall, steel or no steel.

What concerns me is that you're consciously willing to ignore the obvious fact that yes, they were standing here when it happened and yes, they saw things that you weren't aware of, all so you can cling to these "inside job" conspiracy claims. Do you really not know just how outrageous it is to accuse te NYFD of conspiring to murder and/or cover up the murder of 343 of their brother firefighters? It's already been irrefutably shown that "pull it is lingo for controlled demolitions" was a hoax.

edit on 5-4-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

Well, according to NIST the damage was not enough to cause the building to collapse and that fire was the sole reason for collapse. So to say "the horribly abnormal conditions of the building" is a tad OTT!
Out of control fires? You make it sound like the whole building was on fire! The fire was not out of control, but the lack of water made it unmanageable, and for this reason there were only a handful of firefighters who ever entered the building, and it was for search and rescue, once they had searched the building they left.
And with that they left no room for what Larry actualy meant by, "Pull It".

This is the suspicious damage that NIST cannot explain.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join