It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that birth control is crucial to prosperity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I believe that the Republican war on birth control is based on the fact that they want to bankrupt and enslave the common people, and the best way to do that is to get rid of family planning and overrun the country with poor, uneducated masses.

If you look at the two maps I have posted you will see a very strong correlation between birthrate and prosperity- so strong they're almost identical.

Here is the first map, of the world by prosperity:

And here is the world by birthrate:

Obviously someone wants to make America more like the third world, for what can only be nefarious reasons, or massive stupidity.

edit on 20-3-2012 by CB328 because: layout

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
America is not pushing for over population. In fact America is one of the key participants in eugenics programs as well as population control programs. Those in power already believe that the world is populated at excessive rates. Their goal is to limit this by 10-15% in the near future. Here is a video to prove my statement that the goal is to depopulate to overly populate. It's Bill Gates and others who have "population control" programs.

www.youtube.com... 58l0l38760l19l19l0l0l0l0l225l2644l1.17.1l19l0

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

America is not pushing for over population

You couldn't be more wrong. What the hell do you think is the message of no birth control, no family planning, and no abortion? Pat Buchanan and John Bolton both said we should increase our population.

America is one of the key participants in eugenics programs as well as population control programs

The only eugenics we do is bombing Arabs. Obama support population control, but the religious and business communities and republicans sure as hell don't.

Those in power already believe that the world is populated at excessive rates

Only Obama does.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

The Republican war on birth control??? And you say that with a straight face I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
I believe that the Republican war on birth control ....

WHAT war on birth control? Be specific. And by that I don't mean partisan BS spin.
Show us all EXACTLY where this supposed war on birth control is. Good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Exactly...I can walk into my corner gas station and get birth control..no controversy at all...promote ignorance op.

new topics

top topics

join