It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't suicide bomb the UFO’s when aliens attack.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ok here's something crazy I saw on National Geographic from May of 2011.

The show is called “When Aliens Attack” and basically in the video they are suggesting a large number of suicide bombers with balloons attached to them as a last resort to take out UFOs.

The show depicts a bunch of people floating up to the UFO’s via balloons in order to blow themselves up.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I mean a TV show promoting suicide bombing as an option. Is it just me or is suicide bombing still the stupidest idea ever?

I mean why not just send bombs up in the balloons then remote detonate?

Why send people with the bombs?

Anyway I’ve wanted share this for awhile now and just got around to it. I hope some will find this amusing.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The plot line from Independence Day makes more sense than people "suicide ballooning" an alien invasion. If we have to resort to those kind of tactics than humanity has already lost that war.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

would it not just be a lot easier to shoot
Tomahawk missiles instead

Cran

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
The show depicts a bunch of people floating up to the UFO’s via balloons in order to blow themselves up.

These UFO folks are really almost becoming as INSANELY STUPID as religious folks.

Geez UFO folks, PLEASE dont surpass the stupidity of the religious folks now. PLEASE. We have enough fools in the world with them already in it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
LOL!!! Suicide balloonists.

How are lesser nations fairing against the American war machine? So how will the super power fair against an interstellar alien force? There is probably a greater disparity between alien technology and the US then there is between the US and Iraq.

Anyway I doubt the world would unite to fight an alien force. Why would impoverished Africans fight to sustain the wealthy nations. The demise of the poor in this world would be marginally worse than what they normally go through so they might as well sit back and enjoy the show.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

i would do it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Do not make the mistake that UFO "folks" are represented in that video. The fact I even have to tell you this is bad.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
No stars? Where's the love? I spent a good part of the day putting all that together.

I mean, I'm trying to save lives here.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

No stars? Where's the love? I spent a good part of the day putting all that together
reply to post by IndieA

I got a star for replying to your thread but
I just can't see anyone on any nation anywhere resorting to this
Balloonicy when you could just as easily
SHOOT pretty much any weapon against the alien swamp gas and winning the war like Independace Day
this post in(mine) its self deserves many stars
but as i'm humoured by this you'll get a
star from me

Cran

edit on 17-3-2012 by cranspace because: nictoine withdrawall

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
why attack them anyway???

ufo's come and the first thing we think about is killing them, any wonder why they haven't appeared yet.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

“When Aliens Attack”

Poke them in the belly button this will give you ample time to
Stomp them thus tharwting the need for before mentioned missiles

Cran

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Did they actually have the audacity to air that?

They are making a mockery of ufology.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

The premise of the show is that these aliens are predators looking for resources and in this case the resource they want the most is life of all forms.

In the show the UFOs are sucking up everything underneath them like a vacuum.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameliaair

It aired but only for a short time. I haven't seen it anywhere since.

I've had it recorded on the DVR all this time because I wanted to show you guys.
edit on 17-3-2012 by IndieA because: addition

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

a TV show promoting suicide bombing as an option. Is it just me or is suicide bombing still the stupidest idea ever?

It's not stupid if TPTB and FEMA want to control the masses after marshal law has been declared in the immediate period following an alien attack. What better way to control us than allow us to commit suicide in the name of homeland security and defense?

Good find!
Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
why attack them anyway???

ufo's come and the first thing we think about is killing them, any wonder why they haven't appeared yet.

If we didn't start wars the Military-Industrial Complex might die! How else are we to maintain the bureaucracy of the lobbyists and special interest groups? How else would we keep Americans and the rest of the world on its knees, hostages to their government? How else would we continue to keep a lot of money in the hands of the few?

Our war-mongering elitist agenda would starve and die off if we started minding our own business

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Well I guess you didn't watch the entire clip, because they mentioned that the people would be steering the balloons. The balloons are not going to steer themselves, so that's why they would have needed people on them.
Good, now this thread can close because there's no point to it anymore.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Well I guess you didn't watch the entire clip, because they mentioned that the people would be steering the balloons. The balloons are not going to steer themselves, so that's why they would have needed people on them.
Good, now this thread can close because there's no point to it anymore.

Suicide balloonists are terrorists and any civilized civilization would fight against terrorists.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

The balloons are not going to steer themselves, so that's why they would have needed people on them.

Still though, there are other ways. You don't need to waste lives.

Instead use the wind, remote control fan guided balloons, or missles.

Or just let a bunch of balloons go and if only 50% hit their targets it's still better than losing lives.
edit on 18-3-2012 by IndieA because: correction

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Ameliaair

It aired but only for a short time. I haven't seen it anywhere since.

I've had it recorded on the DVR all this time because I wanted to show you guys.
edit on 17-3-2012 by IndieA because: addition

I saw the show too and they suggested that all breeding aged women produce children non-stop from a young age to account for the loss of life fighting the aliens. Also they suggested that men of all ages should fight. I reckon that would be 10 to 75 years old.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join