It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Groundbreaking UFOs Of February 15th To March 15th, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
A Interesting Video recapping the past month of UFO sightings across the world. Its amazing how many convincing UFO videos can be recorded within just the space of one month! Take a look at the NASA moon picture around the 8 minute mark in the video, probably the most interesting one for me.

Enjoy the Video!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wow, watch the one at 4:25 that is just freaking crazy and seems most believable to.
But in general most of it is kind of fake looking. But still cool. 4.25 actually reminds me of the Cloverfield monster.
edit on 3/17/2012 by CommandoRenegade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tropictul

Sorry to rain on the parade and all that.....i watched the first 2 minutes....they are planes up to this point.

I will watch the rest, but im not holding my breath.

How anyone can think these are alien/ufos is beyond me. Strobing lights....planes!!!!

Zoom in on a light in the sky, use the digital zoom....and you see artifacts caused by the sensors....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
After watching the whole thing....total crap

You have planets, planes, sellotape, camera artifacts, and of course when looking at the soho images....lack of understanding.

AFO....Tm.....Follow us on twitter, subscribe...$$$$$

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tropictul

Its amazing how many convincing UFO videos can be recorded within just the space of one month!

I think you should not use the word "convincing" as if the videos you are youtubesuperstaring would convince everyone. Just because out of focus and shiny things might convince you, obviously they don't convince everyone.

The video you presented above is neither amazing nor convincing. In fact, it is the folks that are convinced by such tripe that have resulted in this subject evolving into a bastion of ignorance, and worthy of laughter when brought up publicly (you know, why newscasters laugh when they are forced to read a ufo story on the air)...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thats IMO one of the worst UFO comp. i have seen in here.

Such a nice weather outside

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If those are the most "goundbreaking UFOs" (whatever that may mean), I would hate to see the most ridiculous.

A light in the sky, it's a UFO (or an aeroplane, or Jupiter and Venus, but those are not as much fun as a UFO)
Some thing on an third generation photo of the Moon, it's a UFO.
A photo of a photo showing something that we don't understand, it's a UFO.

Seriously, I sometimes think that the people that make these videos do that on purpose to hide the real interesting cases in a flood of nonsense.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

AnonymousFO

It has begun

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
does anyone know the details of the background music used in this video

thanks

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
saw the same type object @ 3:52 here in maryland while i was driving a couple weeks ago. glad to see something i can show to people to explain what i witnessed.

new topics

top topics

join