It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kony 2012 founder arrested for public masturbation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Bwahaha I love it when these morally superior liberals get caught with their pants down. Literally.

I hope this Kony propaganda dies now. I don't care what Kony does IN HIS OWN COUNTRY, we have enough problems. I guess everything is just peachy here and that's why everyone pays attention to Africa.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld
Bwahaha I love it when these morally superior liberals get caught with their pants down. Literally.

What are you talking about? The man did not do anythign wrong. He did not commit any crime. He had a mental breakdown. How does that make you happy?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

What are you talking about? The man did not do anythign wrong. He did not commit any crime. He had a mental breakdown. How does that make you happy?

So....would you like a stranger masturbate in front of your child while you were walking down the street?

Count me out.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

You're such a blowhard. Stop lying to people. He was obviously on drugs or something similar. You don't vandalize cars, get butt naked, masturbate, and slap the ground screaming with both hands because you are overly tired and stressed out.

You come off as someone who probably pimped the KONY video to all your friends and family and now you're #ting yourself because you supported and stuck up for Invisible Children despite the red flags (or maybe before you heard about the red flags). It's over, man.
edit on 17-3-2012 by tagasbob because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Yes it does. Remember all those televangelists that got caught with drugs, prostitutes, tax evasion etc? It was socially acceptable to be happy when they were exposed, so yeah I am. To me he is a traitor & should be
dealt with accordingly.

BTW, what's he doing in San Diego anyways? Shouldn't he be in Africa trying to stop what those people have been doing to each other for 30,000 years?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I don’t support Kony 2012 for a number of reasons, but I don’t think the misbehavior of one member discredits the organization. I mean, if the member was caught embezzling donations or evading taxes, I’d become suspicious of the organization, but the member was just intoxicated in public. I would much rather criticize Invisible Children for its message and methods.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is weird I was told this was going to happen about two years ago. about a year ago I might have done something very similar to this. I was drunk from hypnosis. around that same time every step i took, sounded like it was going to pop my ear drums, I still think it was a directed LRAD attack, there may have been directional microphones, however the sound i heard probably was not from the microphone it was probably pre recorded. I may have been dosed as well, i was homeless at the time sleeping from park to park. All these women with eyeliner thick like amber aka boxxy had and they where all watching as they walked past me. I didn't even get any.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join