It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are Green [CWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
All my friends know that I don't believe in Aliens, yet....

The same routine every day, waking in the morning going to work at the office and evening back home.

But that day...

As usual I parked the car in front of my house.
It is late at night due to fatigue I do not realize that something strange is happening inside my house.But when I look closely I can see the silhouettes move it into the darkness of the front room.My heart starts beating very strong.

Thieves,I said to my self...

I decide to go through the basement knowing that I left gun handy just in case.I try not to make noise while climbing stairs with the gun in my hand.I hear voices whispering inside like a foreign language,but not very familiar.

My heart beats more strongly I believe that the pulse is 200, sweat flowing on my face and I think the tension rose sharply while seeing the dark-green fluorescent silhouettes moving in the darkness of the room.

I say it is not possible,they cannot exist.

I can see my self lying on a table ready for dissection while a bright light paralyzes my whole body without power to fight back,while from the ceiling came down complicated devices that begin to dissect me alive.

Only in the thought and take me with faint while those silhouettes with green fluorescent images in dark room continues to move static.I try to move easily from the observation point where I hide with the rifle in my hand ,ready to take down a few before being kidnapped but fear paralyzes me.

A state of panic.I tell to my self that a direct attack by surprise with cries like in a war is the best option.It's me or them.But at a second thought I think is them,who knows what sophisticated weapons they posses and likely my chances are minimal.

So ,what can I do.

I know what I have to do, call someone I know and ask for help, but when I try to get my mobile phone out of the pocket I remembered it to be repaired.

Impossible situation.

Still the war call is the best way,and I decided that second if it is to die then will be valiantly.I say i have to count to three to start the attack.One, two ,two and a quarter,two and a half, two and three quarters,no, no,.no..it's not that easy.

I cannot go back what if they are waiting for me from entering the basement.

Then I decided. Like in a movie in slow motion I throw my self right into the middle of the living room and from the level of the floor I see a bright light and I hear dozens of voices shouting: Happy Birthday

Oh my God I forgot it's my birthday,all my friends are there laughing of the good joke they made.

And for a second I thought that....They are Green.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I don't know why you people keep babbling about Aliens lol, it's either Jinns or Angels. You'll never learn unless you accept the truth of Islam. Jinns can show themselves to you in any form but their original form. They appear usually in forms of a black cat, dog or bird and snakes. If you really want to know the truth then read about Jinns. There are no ´aliens´ whether you want there to be or not. And by the way, Jinns live in another dimension than we do, they can travel at insane speed and some of them have incredible power. Almost every human on earth believes that there is heaven and hell and that angels and Jinns do exist. Every human but the ignorant ones that belief in ´aliens´. No offence but if you're going to believe in aliens, you're never going to get a single step near it during your life-time.

See for example, people believed in aliens before you, let's say they believed in aliens thousands of years ago, well has anyone seen the ´aliens´ so far? NOPE

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

No offence but if you're going to believe in aliens, you're never going to get a single step near it during your life-time.
This is writing contest ,and just for the record as the story say and as stated here,www.abovetopsecret.com...,I don't believe in Aliens.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

Would you mind sharing the reasoning behind your beliefs? You claim that "almost every human" believes in Heaven, Hell, Angels and Jinns. Have you any evidence supporting this stance? Because I don't see this being the case at all, especially when you include these so-called "Jinns." Now, I am fully aware of what Jinns are, or are at least what they are supposed to be. However, not only are there no concrete facts to back up their actual existence, but I think it is pretty apparent that there lies far more "evidence" regarding the Alien/UFO subject. Whether or not this evidence is factual is another story for another thread(s). I'm just more or less quite confused regarding your stance on these issues. Mind sharing a bit of your insight with us?

Cheers

P.S. Catchy story you've got there, OP. It's a darn good thing you decided not to Rambo in there with guns'a' blazin, eh?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nostalgic

P.S. Catchy story you've got there, OP. It's a darn good thing you decided not to Rambo in there with guns'a' blazin, eh
Thank you Nostalgic,I'd tried to stay with my story within the rules of the contest and T&C and in the same time with my own beliefs ,but do not know if I succeeded.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You did succeed in getting a flag from me. Well done.

Your skills are improving immensely!

top topics

join