It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming Energies and CME's/Flares!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Who is having positive experiences, shifts in their consciousness, awareness, even memories that burst through like a window opening when energies come in, reach us, from the sun and the cosmos?

I was thinking initially of just CME's, but remembered had had many different experiences that were similar, with physical symptoms, ie headache, burning head feeling, having to sleep, even when I wasn't tracking solar activity or didn't hear about incoming energies until after the event. Ie. August of 09. Found out that my really strong experience that lasted lets say a week or so, was shared by others and there was online talk of incoming energy at the time.

But even the CME that hit a few days ago, brought more answers, and I had forgotten there was one accompanying the Flare that took a few days to arrive. It was only after the experience that it seemed to be related.

But also headaches.

How many are noticing positive shifts in them. Perhaps even a purging, or bringing up of the tough areas in their lives, family, dislodging things to be worked on?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I absolutely felt this yesterday and learned to reproduce the state I was in today. I most certainly feel different. I am still me but a more primitive mind me. I am to the core charged with positive energy. It started to happen about 20 hours ago. Even now I feel my communication center for my brain lighting up. I am very aware as of now. I would have to sit and focus for a while to get in this state. Now, I am vibrating on a higher frequency, it is all so much closer to me now. It is passing through me and outward. I am glad others are here as well.

You know there is more to come right?

This is just one of the first cycles. Your brain will be rebooted if it has not already. A new learning curve and then you will be hard wired into source consciousness. A direct link to it, a constant connection. Others starting the path now or that have started before will eventually meet at the climax of these next cycles.

I mean cycles of space time/ consciousness.

Take advantage of this opportunity to replenish yourselves for a long winter to come. We will be heavily taxed in the coming consciousness revolutions. Find your original mental matrix and reactivate it. It will be in harmony now as it was before.

If you dont understand what I am speaking about immediately then I am sorry. I really cant go on about things you would have to have become familiar with before to just begin the conversation.

Needless to say, these are special times.We have now periods of grace like a calm before the storm. If you value enjoying your natural peace then do so now, it will be enhanced by the world around you. Harmony is sometimes easy. This is one of those times. There is no limit.

edit on 15-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You must have been positively giddy in 2000-01 then...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have to rush and do things this morning with the kids, but will be back, to share a few experiences, and hope others speak up.

Some of the work is heavier, ie dislodging something that needs to have light shine on it and be worked on.

CME's often come out of sunspots.

I see a huge connection to our souls and the dark spots we're supposed to be working on here, transmuting energy, turning our weaknesses around, to love, goodness, and helpfulness/effectiveness, and the Sun with its sunspots, which act like stargates too. Our own soulspots do the same, and can give negativity more of a toe hold in the world,

The world is a reflection of our soul state to some extent, and also a free will realm as well, that is allowing a certain small group of aggressive children more control and more free will than others, and yet, feel that if we shine up our lights and hold that frequency and work through any problems being dislodged it will turn the tide on this.

So this video, it seems to me that we're the ones dealing with this pyramid of power now, we need to turn the pyramids upside down to equality and love.

And there are physical consequences, in the realm to the inner workings.

MAR. 12: Massive TRIANGLE-SHAPED hole in the Sun's corona recorded by NASA.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

More like having my last child, and very busy, not much sleep and unaware, to some extent, for wasn't woken up. My world was very small, 5 boys, 10 years solid of being pregnant and cat napping instead of full night sleep.

I usually associate giddy with a happy state. Wasn't really happy with the situation, but there is a hormone change that occurs so you feel happy even when you should be running for the hills!

edit on 15-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Which shows that what you say is just in your mind. This solar cycle is the lowest in a century, but yet now you suddenly start feeling effects from it. Also back in 2009 the sun were in middle of a solar GRAND MINIMUM of the deepest kind seen i our lifetime, but yet you somehow claim it was the activity that affected you.

This is nothing more than blind belief that is bordering on being delusional.
edit on 15-3-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

This is about actual CME's hitting and flares! Which seem to be lining up with experiences. Or did you miss that X Flare that hit, and then the cme that followed.

The past times this occurred, this has always had experiences.

And also, are you sharing the same reality we all are right now.

NASA said that 2012-2013 will have the largest numbers, they will peak, for Solar Activity!

Also this isn't a science thread so the science skeptics, should be told to contribute their experiences, in the metaphysics, and I'll be sharing my ones after the kids are in school.

science.nasa.gov...

This suggests that this period of solar activity will be lower than usual, less than usual peaks.

Yet everyone that has hit, has had affect.

www.space.com...

Solar flares like the huge one that erupted on the sun early today (Aug. 9) will only become more common as our sun nears its maximum level of activity in 2013, scientists say.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I guess working my way backwards, with the last one. When these flares and cme's hit, and sometimes there is an earthquake, for some reason the day becomes very beautiful, surreal lovely feeling of being in an ideal world, this more pertains to the actual CME's.

The Flare seemed to connect me to far more answers and memories, it felt very high frequency. Then someone told me a CME was coming, but forgot about it, was doing something at the time, looking for solutions for a few problems with the kids and trying to find ways to turn the bad health, this year, missed school, catching up, and self esteem issues around actually. Anyway, troubles always seem to hit at once, suddenly get dislodged and flare up, going from their behavior to computer messing up, and the reformatting messing up too, to getting sick, and hardly being able to move, let alone deal with it. Its always at once, a cluster of things to look at.

So, was deep in thought about this at the time, and then. Was also reading in a Dolores Cannon book, off and on, and having windows open with various regressions, just recognizing this.

So somewhere in the midst of this evening activity, the frequencies changed, and was aware of a friend, but it wasn't him. It was his Oversoul, or Expanded Soul, or Higher Self, and he was a part of a Council, who surrounded me, with Love and Encouragement, and told me that this activity, basically told me through imparting blocks of information, so I'm left with my own language to sort it out. But it was that the work, was in dealing with the weaknesses, the troubled spots, and polishing up our own Sun Spots! Soul Spots! That I was on task, doing it. Had done this already now, as if it was past tense!

Well, in the encouragement and love, I sort of sagged out and felt so bad again for the poor health and struggles and stresses that come. And then a high frequency light just uplifted me, as if I was suddenly hugged from on high, and told, you are a beautiful soul. And to keep on this journey of seeing what is coming up, and working through it consciously, to turn all energies around.

That healing was really important for everyone. That the outer is connected to the inner state. Though its not to be taken in a way that implies, in this unequal world with the theft that has occurred of land, resources by the few, over the many, and the few imposing their will over ours, that its not cut and dried like that.

In fact its not really that the world reflects our inner state, so much as we came to help shine it all up, by shining ourselves up and as we heal finding solutions.

But, I kept being aware of this Council and my friend being in expanded state, as field of energy, everywhere, all at once, larger than earth, than solar system, possibly universe.

The walls around me, all became just, a kind of shell of energy that was like a prop, like a pop up book or board game, or a stage prop, and we were looking in, and interacting in with a sliver of consciousness moving pieces around.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've also had to sleep alot, headache by afternoon building and no pain meds work, well won't take the strong ones.
Usually it follow in a kind of pattern: contact and uplifted message of encouragement, even direction, ie to focus on the positive, to work through things with humor and rise above any problems, then a big let loose or dislodge of symptoms, causing kids to act up, and old patterns to appear, then headache and sleep it off, usually to awaken with answers coming, plans to put in place, to help the kids and my own expectations adjust. When difficulties arrive, draw back into observer mode, not participator.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

By the original, when I reached inside, for an answer, what came is to rise above the lower frequency energies, within us to connect to our true energies and love/purity and see things from the higher perspective, with gentleness, humor, and renew ourselves. To also seek healing of lower, by staying higher state and injecting more of that energy, those corrections into our dna, our bodies.

One of the messages that came this week during the flare was we could talk to ourselves, even our dna, with love and give ourselves permission to heal. And sing, vocalize with our throat chakra, our inner song, and let this bring adjustments too. Our souls have an inner song.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Something else that was in the information imparted by this team of council or what I call more integrated souls, ie, more oversoul of consciousness, instead of the parts or fragments here.

I had this very strong sensation when the walls themselves, when the so called tangible world around me, became a story book, or props in a play, that everything was an arrangement, ie our lives, our perceptions, the people around us, interacting with us, that we all were in our own private sessions, with everything perceptional, yet everyone's own private sessions overlapping. It was all surreal. But they need an aware consciousness, ie, not just going on autopilot, to work with. And also, that we kind of hand in reports, all information affects everyone else in the universe.

Not only is earth a library of information, of symbols of the journey when we study it, in nature, in the cosmos, from animals, to the stars overhead, to the solar cross, to the virgin giving birth to planets, in the fall, to the 3 wise men attending, to the snail who moves slowly and zen like, to the mother mosquito who must stop giving and start to take, to nourish herself and children.

Its all a story book.

But its also, a living library for the higher levels too. Those doing guiding and support teams. For we hand in reports, and when loving souls come in and get bent out of shape quickly, this is looked at, what needs to be developed in people, how to protect the Light and Growth within and become better helpers even.

So much to learn, the universe learns with us.

And so we're always giving back info, even when its not going well. I don't believe in anyone being lost, I believe that everyone has a process that eventually, lifts veils and injects more light to get us on task.

But that some of this is valuable information.

I love everyone and want all to be uplifted. No more harm.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I basically live in a farraday cage.....
I have still had some headaches for no reason i can detect as well a sleep periods of unusual times...
My tinnitus has also been steadily audible to my consciousness which usually fades from awareness for longstretches of being ppreoccupied.with stuff.....(sounds like monotonous cricket chirping kind of like when theres thousands chirping at once, its just one continuous chirp)
but this usually goes subconscious and it is remaining audible these days....no im not suffering flu or cold symptoms.....
Headaches are not my usual fare either......nor is wierd sleep times....usually in bed by 10-11 and up by 5-6 am....retired so no real stresses....
Perhaps the recent activity up there will even get more furious within a short period....well be able to detect the symptoms of EM/UV/etc radiation in large doses.....
Also isnt the sun producing more neutrons as i gets active???

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I've been having both positive and negative effects. Fatigue and emotional releases. Some agitation yesterday. Ups and downs. On the positive side, I can now see some energies in the air and my telepathic abilities are improving. I'm making great connections during meditations! This is to be expected, tho, as all of our abilities will increase with incoming energies as we approach our ascension.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yes, some days I take 2 steps forward and 10 back. Innately, I am given to go outside and breathe, breathe deeply and must be barefoot. A month or so ago, I was outside during a similar experience and a surge of electrical shock came through the heel of my foot. At first I was startled, but I went with the flow. I know not to fear anything but this caught me off guard.

A few days ago, the energy came out from my thumb area, and last night I could feel the energy running down from my lower back to the right buttock and then I slept better than I had in a long time.

Today, I am in observing mode. I am no singer by any means, but today I am innately observing the headlines and trying to remain in balance without any judgment and mantras are flowing from my heart. I am singing mantras beyond my musical range or lack of talent..

ex; Let the light flow, touch all hearts
touch all life upon the earth
through the world and beyond
let it expand through the universe and beyond
all life, all life
let the love and light
be the driving force of divine love
for all life
I have been talking to the innate part of my being forever, but became more focused about my DNA a year and half ago. I guess because I am older, I am able to look back on my own life and see markers. Some I innately knew, others came by experience to look at in the present moment.

The solar flares I now know to be grateful for, even though I may be in discomfort for a short while.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Yes ever since the week of the solstice.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I had a pretty wild experience that lasted about a week which accompanied a solar flare in the first week of August 2010. There have been many other flares that haven't seemed to effect me though.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Morning pictures of the sun today. Does the pineal good, and you can meditate while sungazing, but even photo gazing.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Nice! I've been taking a lot of pics of the sun lately. Some great images showing orbs, energies, violet flames, etc. I took several during the Solstice and the Venus transit. Here is one I took at the moment of the Solstice.

www.flickr.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by REIGNDANCE

Beautiful picture.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join