It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 DNA activation...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The Pineal Gland is found to have piezoelectric calcite crystals which act like transmitters or recievers to channel light or information coming through in waves from the centre of the galaxy or any other resonating transdimensional entities. What may seem as an unusual tickling sensation at the frontal lobe is simply the activation of the Ajna Chakra or the Pineal Gland. We are evolving into multi-sensory entities, beginning to see beyond the limiting 5 senses and awakening our 6th sense, the all seeing mind's eye !

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

I definitely enjoyed the LIGHT presentation illuminatednotilluminati . The messages are good and the energy was felt with the audio and visual.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i have been experiencing this. i've noticed the more i meditate the more weird things happen. lately i've kinda cut down on the meditation because of school and work and things aren't happening as much. It's usually things like remote viewing outside my house when i'm like almost napping. i also had a dream my brother was selling his house( built the house less than a year ago andit's in the middle of my dads land nhe wants it to stay intact and he , anyway it caused some drama) and a few days later my brother said he was going to be sellin his house. i've had people "break " into my dreams just to see they're messaging me online or on my cell phone. it had got to the point (very quickly) i could tell when someone was thinking about me. they'd usually call too, so thats the feedback i needed. there were times i felt it and had no feedback. i've even broken into someones dream from my dream. this all happened very quickly(within 2 weeks of meditating +2 hours everyday).

i also had success in telekinesis but really that also contributed to me slowing down the meditation. doing it for too long would drain me for days. also i feel that celibacy is important. i mean that in every possible way, down to the thought
edit on 14-3-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatednotilluminati
The Pineal Gland is found to have piezoelectric calcite crystals which act like transmitters or recievers to channel light or information coming through in waves from the centre of the galaxy or any other resonating transdimensional entities.

Source?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I was thinking about posting about the 3rd eye as a strange event as I just learned that the 3rd eye is called the Ajna and I call all my characters (3D games and stuff) Anja lol

Anyway that was a side note I was going to post that mine is probably broken as I have a huge bump and scar in the middle of my forehead that probably blocks transmissions. That and I am over 40 so I bet it has become to calcified too

So does this mean I won’t be able to evolve/enlighten/transcend this lifetime? That would be a real bummer when all the Christians rapture and all the new agers transcend I will be stuck here all alone…
I just hope my glasses don’t break when I go to the library to read all those books since I finally have some time on my own being the end of the world as I know it and I feel fine…

edit on 14-3-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The Pineal Gland is found to have piezoelectric calcite crystals which act like transmitters or recievers to channel light or information coming through in waves from the centre of the galaxy or any other resonating transdimensional entities. What may seem as an unusual tickling sensation at the frontal lobe is simply the activation of the Ajna Chakra or the Pineal Gland. We are evolving into multi-sensory entities, beginning to see beyond the limiting 5 senses and awakening our 6th sense, the all seeing mind's eye !

Calcite crystals in the pineal gland naturally occur in very low levels, not enough to contribute to a mass awakening. The abnormal levels of them can be attributed to flouride in the water supply. Well, atleast that's how it is in the states.

I think if you look at some of the scientific evidence we have right here, on Earth you'd get a much better picture of what's really going on. Alot of times these new age videos leave out alot of the factual or measurable things about the pineal gland. All they ever really talk about are the observable effects.

So, don't look up to the sky for answers, the stars aren't telling too much these days, you know haha.

All cite the proper material when I get to my other computer.
edit on 14-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yet the starz are

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hey my friend use to claim his earwax was talkative too

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Don't worry, Gaia won't leave anyone "alone" from what I can understand those who don't "make it" or fail to understand that love is everything(Say Illuminati people) will be around for another cycle(You start over and redo all your life times). And that cycle might be a bit worse than this one though :/ All is planned so you will ascend into the light when you "get it". I'm guessing.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Calcite crystals in the pineal gland naturally occur in very low levels, not enough to contribute to a mass awakening. The abnormal levels of them can be attributed to flouride in the water supply. Well, atleast that's how it is in the states.
So, don't look up to the sky for answers, the stars aren't telling too much these days, you know haha.

All cite the proper material when I get to my other computer.
edit on 14-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

How exactly are the stars not saying much these days?

Flouride... yumm

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MoneyIsWorthless

I understand what love is I am saying at a very young age I had a small head injury and would that prevent me from opening my 3rd eye...

top topics

join