It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and the war against God's true and only work.

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Wildtimes, your attempts to discredit the Son of Man are in vain.

Oh for heaven's sake, Iason....! I thought we had moved past that, but I see your stubborn mockery has reared its ugly head once more.

I am in no way discrediting him!

I believe (and you know this, if you are paying attention. AT. ALL.) he was a perfect soul who came directly from the ethereal plane to Earth to teach people how to behave.

What I am "discrediting" is the nonsense that the Christian Bibles contain, because it has been antiquated, not updated with very recent discoveries, and is a relic of the Middle Ages.

Ghaa...
your attempts are to discredit "me", and dude, sorry, but you have yet to provide me any credible sources, while my posts are almost to a one providing ample references spanning the entire course of its existence!

Go to the principal's office, Iason. Disruption fail AGAIN.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Claiming God is not God is discrediting Him.

Accepting him as a teacher and mere mortal is not good enough.

I must honor my Lords name and standup to the mockers and nonbelievers for His glory.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I cound not agree more.

In my opinion, the Bible is the definitive source for the life and times of Jesus. Why would John, who was there, and Mark, who tediously and carefully reconstructed the Biblical accounts of the Gospel (Mark, btw was a doctor. He would know a thing or two about dead bodies,) say that he did not drink the gall? Even the quote mentioned above says nothing about the gall in question

The most important element, which has yet me be discussed, is that Jesus was placed in a tomb with a 10 ton stone seal. I can hear the debunks now "this stone was rolled away by his disciples," or "he was never placed in a tomb with a stone." These, along with anyone else that may be stated, is ludicrus. This his how Jewish burials were conducted at that time.

All semantics aside, Sunday is Easter. To me, it is the most important holiday that can be celebrated. Without the ressurection, there is no Gospel. Without the Gospel, there is no salvation. Therefore I will say, praise and glory be God, who in his infinite righteousness and holiness has salved all of mankind and myself from our own ways through the ultimate sacrifice of his only begotten son, Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Why do you think Jesus the Christ was crucified in the first place to begin with? Because he claimed to be God to the chief elders.

He was crucified because Pilate couldn't convince those "elders" that he was innocent of wrongdoing...so he bowed to the pressure, because he did not want the elders tattling on him to the Emperor.

sigh.

Do you not see the irony in your posting that medicinal treatment is "absurd" (laughy-faces) but rising from the dead into a zombie who wanted to eat bread and then floated up to heaven is "logical"?

Your money is nothing to God, Iason. Or to Jesus. You're just trolling now....and being oppositional and defiant...just to be difficult. Shame on you.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MarlboroRedCowgirl

Truth prevails and the Light outshines the dark.

Amen

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Shame on you for having 0 faith in the God who created you and who gives you the breath to argue about his non existence with his chosen people.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

In my opinion, the Bible is the definitive source for the life and times of Jesus. Why would John, who was there, and Mark, who tediously and carefully reconstructed the Biblical accounts of the Gospel (Mark, btw was a doctor. He would know a thing or two about dead bodies,) say that he did not drink the gall? Even the quote mentioned above says nothing about the gall in question

What?
I provided you with the scripture, I thought....here it is again:

>

New International Version (©1984)
There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it.
New Living Translation (©2007)
The soldiers gave him wine mixed with bitter gall, but when he had tasted it, he refused to drink it.

English Standard Version (©2001)
they offered him wine to drink, mixed with gall, but when he tasted it, he would not drink it.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
they gave Him wine to drink mixed with gall; and after tasting it, He was unwilling to drink.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.

International Standard Version (©2008)
they offered him a drink of wine mixed with gall. But when he tasted it, he refused to drink it.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
And they gave him vinegar to drink that was mixed with gall, and he tasted and he did not want to drink it.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
They gave him a drink of wine mixed with a drug called gall. When he tasted it, he refused to drink it.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.

The Bible does not contain the Gospels that were discovered at Nag Hamadi, nor others that have been more recently exposed, nor has it been released in the modern languages with those updates..... because they don't want you to know!!!

But whatever. Clearly you are too lazy to look into these things, or too gullible to doubt them, or too afraid of the consequences if you do.

Jesus himself wanted people to think outside the box, to refute the "priests", to be kind to others, and avoid the wealthy wolves who would decieve. He was an Essene master. Those things are indisputable.

If you want it sprinkled with sawdust and poo, that's your business, I guess.
You'll understand one day, in the "future" as we know it. Until then, I encourage you to continue your personal development by listening to your Higher Spirit alone, and not some poser who says he knows more than you do and you don't need to know.

Seriously, this material, and many many sources from dozens of credible theologists, historians, linguists, archaeologists, etc have been posted here on ATS very recently. I'm able to see a pattern, though, among all you holier-thans....you won't even look at the material, let alone accept it as plausible.

You're stuck in the Middle Ages, in superstition based on lies and ignorance of natural laws, and a dusty old tome that leaves out more than it provides, mixes it all up, and keeps you in the dark.
Wake up, please! Use your brain!

edit on 3-4-2012 by wildtimes because: here's the source: from your beloved Bible: bible.cc...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Shame on you for having 0 faith in the God who created you and who gives you the breath to argue about his non existence with his chosen people.

I have absolute, unshakable faith in the Divine Source, which gave me breath, and brains, and part of itself to look to for my own search.

No amount of you claiming I do not makes it so, Iason!

Therefore, you are trying to discredit me, by posting asinine one liners and arguments and slanderous statements while providing no indication of having done the same work yourself. And your two-faced responses to me are further evidence, and you know it.

I've lost my faith in you and your nonsense, useless posts...and here I thought you were coming around. You want to walk away from his real words? Well, see ya. You're not worthy to hear them, then. You just don't get it...and that's fine. That's why he let them walk away, too....they were never gonna get it.

You are, therefore, counted among that group of superstitious head-scratchers who failed to hear his words, and apparently are not interested in getting it. So, stay in your cozy little comfort zone, and that's fine. It's to be expected. Only a few are chosen. I'm not sure who they are...but I certainly know who they are not.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Everyone around the world usually does use their brain, and they easily notice Christian fakery when they see it.

www.alislam.org...

Outside the little mind controlled zone of the organized church needing faked up miracles to attract a crowd, Jesus didn't die on the tree, he didn't get resurrected in the mircale sense, and he isn't and never was god.
edit on 3-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Jesus was plain human

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You claim you have faith, I have yet to see it.

You have faith in a false image of God, while simultaneously rejecting the Real Source, as you like to call Him.

I pray you wakeup from your fog....

Or at the very least, start keeping your slanderous opinions to yourself.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Islam is your source for discrediting Christians?

Wow.

May Allah be merciful to you and lead you to His Son, Christ Jesus.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Continue on.

I will continue to place faith in the Resurrected Savior, and you continue to have faith in whatever conception your mind has imagined.

I pray I can meet you in Paradise and we can laugh together at our foolishness on earth and our petty attempts to put human words to God.

God have mercy on us.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I don't give a rat's fat ass if you see it! I don't need you to see it, Iason. And who cares if you don't see it? You are not my judge, my maker, or my keeper. You are certainly not my teacher, supervisor, priest, or confessor.

You want to hold on to fantasies that are completely refuted by facts on the ground, but that's not all! You want to ridicule, slander, call people names, judge them, make allegations about them with no evidence whatsoever, and assert they are spreading lies...I am not spreading anything that ANYONE couldn't find in a library or on the internet.

You are spreading your opinion ONLY. And your opinion of me, which is, in the big picture, of absolutely no consequence at all, except insofar as it is a glaring failure to be meek, humble, and continue searching within.

I have freedom of speech, Iason. You are no one to tell me to "stop" or "start" keeping myself quiet or changing my tune.
But perhaps you were unaware of that. You don't like my opinions? Then skip over my posts. Leave off shushing me, you are not the mod of me.

edit on 3-4-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
www.alislam.org...

One of many sources for those that can only read one little book made for Roman Rules.

The logic of how long Jesus stayed up is called Critical Thinking, something that appears not in your character.

The Book called "The Jesus Papers" is another interesting read that tells of Jesus letters to the Sanhedron and the same logic of he lived through the trauma.

Also, the Masons teach Jesus didn't die on the Crusifiction at 32nd and 33rd degree, so they have cut past the fantasy editions of Jesus!

But we all know the organized Churches game is all about telling fantastic tales to draw in those that can only read one book and easily cave to cultish non-sense. imho

Don't even pretend this little scammer's game on Jesus is bought by the world or most of the people in the US that can use their brain for critical thinking.

All you fakers do is make Jesus into a False Idol for god, making your vapid of mind cult the anti-Christs.

edit on 3-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Meet the false idol worshipers, the anti-Christs, the Beasts that don't think

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Ouch.

I see the Serpent has his fingers twisted deep into your soul.

Release that anger wildtimes.

Pray to the LORD your God.

Christ Jesus.

Amen.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

LOL.

An antichrist calling Christs disciples Antichrists!

Priceless!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The truth is usually very obvious and free. And it sets people free of cult games.

Making Jesus into all these fantastic things of the Babylon Nimrod and Tammuz type themes that the Constaintine sheep dipping of Christ into the old Pagan ways is obvious to those that really care to read about the history of religion.

Yours is just mindless jibber-jabber of those easily seduced by the ways of Pagan Worshiping Rome.

Does it garner any respect from the higher knowledge of folks around the world. No!

It garners that Christian Organized religion is a cult type system with parrots trained to cite the same non-sense sourced from only one little book. imho

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Thats all well and good, but the Bible still states that Jesus did not drink the gall.

You seem to be fully dependent on a book written by men with an agenda, and whose very authorship in in question.

Authorship of the New Testament

TRUE AUTHORSHIP OF THE NEW TESTAMENT

WHO WROTE THE NEW TESTAMENT?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Truth prevails and the Light outshines the dark.
Amen

Yes, truth will prevail. And thank you for remembering Amun Re, that is where "amen" originally came from. It seems like every week we have to educate a Christian....Most of us do not want to join your CULT.

I doubt your brainwashed mind will read these links, but here they are anyway.
Educate yourself!

How the Jesus Myth was Created

"Myths surrounding Jesus' birth," as interpreted by Progressive Christians

Nailed: Ten Christian Myths That Show Jesus Never Existed at All

Is the Biblical Yahweh actually a dragon? All of the evidence seems to say so

Yahweh v Leviathan

Exposing Christianity

Bible Absurdities

Bible Atrocities

Religiously motivated hatred, animosity and intolerance

(Hope you won't to be Raptured)
The Rapture Doctrine invented by John Nelson Darby

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Ouch.

I see the Serpent has his fingers twisted deep into your soul.

Release that anger wildtimes.

Pray to the LORD your God.

Christ Jesus.
Amen.

Your "God" is a Dragon, Iason, and if anyone is is worshiping a Serpent, it is YOU, friend.
The only graven image idol Yahweh ever permits is that of a "fiery flying serpent", obviously his personal image, This image has supernatural powers, and Yahweh allows it to be freely worshipped in Solomon's temple. As soon as the idol is broken, disaster befalls Israel. Some scholars acknowledge that the Name Yahweh comes from the Cannanite Dragon God Yaw, who like the Biblical Yahweh is a god of storms and floods, but is a "son" of the true Creator Elohim, also the name of the Creator in Genesis, not Yahweh. He is specifically described spewing fire from his mouth and smoke from his nostrils, exactly like the dragon like Leviathan that the Bible states he "plays" with.

Jesus stated the Pharisees were worshipping a creature that was NOT his father. Many Christians claim Jesus meant Satan, but this does not make sense, for the Jews clearly worshipped Yahweh and clearly recognized Satan as a distinctly different creature which they definately DID NOT worship. Could Jesus have been referring to the Yahweh dragon? After all he did not call to Yahweh from the cross, but to El, if one can actually believe the NT.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53 >>

join