It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the greatest mystery of Life Death ? Or Life itself with the only visible consequence Death.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by OmegaLogos

My little world is expanding. My world now includes everything that is in this solar system. If my reality now collapses. does the reality of everyone here on earth colapse?.

Explanation: St*rred!

It may ... but please be aware of the difference between an infinite probability wave function [which is what gets collapsed] and the crassly collapsed [by automatic observation of the observer] singular reality.

Personal Disclosure: They are 2 different things and yet one leads to the other!

For example 0% does not = 100% and yet one must start at 0% to get to 100% ok.

edit on 12-3-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add rickymouse's quote fromm pg1 ... for sake of clarity and ease of use.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think death is the bigger mystery. I mean, loads of folk believe in reincarnation, or at least the survival of the soul. Others think that's the end and it's only eternal sleep, nothingness. So, why are humans so TERRIFIED of death then? What is it that is so bad over there?
A lot of humans put up with really hellish lives, rather than just opting out and seeing what's next, if anything.

But what if we all came back as farm animals?

I DON'T WANNA DIE!!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

So, why are humans so TERRIFIED of death then? What is it that is so bad over there?
Maybe fear the of the unknown and our actions here.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

But what if we all came back as farm animals?
This just a theory which I don't think is true,awareness is much higher then animal kingdom.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

That might not be the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join