It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Hip-Hop PT2 (Huge Youtube Post, be patient it will load)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thread two of underground hiphop- i needed to split them up because it was too many videos and was crashing peoples browsers.

Starting a second thread for the underground hip-hop heads, it is what i feel one of the few music genres that has stayed true to its origins and is the most vocal about conspiracy theories, ranging from metaphysics, secret societies you name it. There is a huge difference between hip-hop and rap, most people i think don't seem to grasp that, Rap is the act of spitting rhymes, hip-hop is a state of mind. Knowledge of self as its been coined.. I am going to put up a huge list of youtube videos of underground MC's dedicated to their music and rapping about the unconventional, not your typical mainstream materialistic stuff. Lots of different styles both old and new..

EDIT: Huge Youtube Post, be patient it will load, sorry for that inconvenience, split thread into 2

Atma

Masta Buildas

Kalki

Cosmic Crusader

The Lost Children of Babylon

Staplemouth

Orko Eloheim

Verbal Godz

Jedi Mind Tricks (First album only, based on the legendary Val Valerion Matrix Book The Psycho Social Chemical biological electro-magnetic manipulation of human consciousness)

DKGA - Dread Knaut Ghost Army

Sereph Guard

Mantra

Of Mexican Descent

Aceyalone

ILL Bill

Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm

OuterSpace

Sick Since

more later...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Great compilation of spiritual hiphop. LCOB, Son of Saturn, Atma & a few others are some my favorite; you've also linked some artist I haven't heard yet so... You deserve many more stars/flags but ATS doesn't seem too fond of hiphop. Whatever the case.

Infinite Blessings

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
jedi minds is tight #
havnt heard of a lot of these other underground names but ill be checkin them out now

thanks for the heads up on all these artists

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thanks guys! glad you dig the tunes, i have way more underground stuff a lot that isnt on youtube and i would have to put up myself but what i can find on youtube i will compile in my 2 threads and make a 3rd later. I have been following the underground for many years and a lot of this stuff was super limited CD-R passed around type stuff. Some of the more famous mainstream stuff is Ill bill jedi mind tricks etc, but i wanted to focus more on the artists that arnt as famous but still produce great stuff. More later! keep the real hiphop alive...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Links to the other thread

PT1

PT3

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There's a lot of good stuff so far on your first 2 posts.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicConsciousness

thanks glad your digging it, im big on the LA underground scene and it has a long history of esoteric related hiphop from the project blowed days. Just trying to put up a bunch of underground most people havnt heard of that might get them interested in. When people think underground the same people usually come up like immortal technique, non phixion etc but i dont consider them that underground anymore, maybe back when the albums were fresh and i feel a lot of people have passed up and missed out on a lot of the underground scene especially outside of NY.

join