It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological reasoning behind this dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This dream was nuts. very violent... and very weird.

This is serious. I think theres some psychological reason behind this dream i had but it has been bothering me for quite some time

so Im at jobcorps which is a stressful environment. and im asleep in my bed. suddenly feel a presence over me. My eyes open and theres this heavy breathing over me and I see a large figure over me. I hear this “get over here” and it picks me up and hurls me into the wall. As it walks forth I notice what it is….

a freakin pickle. It looks like the peanut man tophat and all but was a pickle with a giant mustache. My only thought was what the hell???

it grabbed me by my shirt and started punching my face in repeatedly. Full swing arm back driving through my face until I decided to head but it.

That just made him angry. immediately he head buts me with enough force to cause my vision in the dream to blur an almost lose consciousness. He then proceeded to throw me through the door. My dorm room door was freaking heavy and he shatter the damn thing. Directly outside my door was the entrance to the bathroom for my wing. I slammed right into a giant glass mirror.

he then grabbed my head slid it on the ground until we reached my doorway. Where he lifted me up slammed me to the ground and then slammed me on the threshold breaking my back. Then I heard him chuckle.

then I woke up

few days later I had another dream with the pickle. This one much shorter.

I feel his presence over me again and this time he has a 1911 handgun in my face with a silencer. He shoved that thing in my mouth with such force it broke my teeth. After some grunt noises he using the silencer as leverage thrown me up against my closet.the grabbed the back of my head and flamed my face on the door knob. Shoving it in my mouth. After more heavy breathing and grunts he pulled the trigger and painted my closet door red with my face.

I told these dreams to my friend logan who is a super Christian who studies psychology. He thinks I was just sexually frustrated.

any ideas?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Grow a pair LOL

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
A bunch of dream interpretation sites talk about anxiety, fear or realization that you will be in trouble, so yeah, from this dream, life is going to beat the crap out of you soon?

The common one seems to be:

Pickles: To dream of pickles, denotes that you will follow worthless pursuits if you fail to call energy and judgment to your aid. For a young woman to dream of eating pickles, foretells an unambitious career. To dream of pickles, denotes vexation in love, but final triumph. For a young woman to dream that she is eating them, or is hungry for them, foretells she will find many rivals, and will be overcome unless she is careful of her private affairs. Impure pickles, indicate disappointing engagements and love quarrels

Source

Are you unhappy in your job? Living somewhere unsafe? Dating someone creepy?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

when i had the dream i was at jobcorps.... so yeah an unsafe place

www.youtube.com...

that is a video detailing my stay at jobcorps

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

Are you female or male?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link