It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-risking Diabetes Drug Development

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Turmeric has many real good properties. I like mustard on sandwiches. It's only when used too often or at super high doses that it causes problems.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I wonder if Hundred monkey syndrom applies to bacteria and viruses and and cells

watch out or that GMO
its causeing random genetic mutations all over the place

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

The Hundredth monkey syndrome is like the recent studies that say that 10 percent of the population of a country decide change is needed than the mass changes to follow suit rapidly. I saw that on Science Daily a while back. It's a communication pathway which requires the belief of a certain alpha individual that possesses the communication key. Sometimes it can be a small group upon which the last one converted allows change. Interesting subject, Hitler did extensive studies on this in the fourties. I wonder who got his scientists.

I did extensive research on bacteria and fungal communication and there also seems to be controlling cells and communication between our bodies and the microbes..

edit on 11-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I have a good top of the line juice processor, also a smoothing maker that you can no only do fresh fruits but also greens, everyday I been drinking beet juice with many greens, I am making a habit to do this, because is so healthy for you and you get everything you need in a natural state, don't forget to add your dry nuts.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I use almonds and walnuts - plus flax seed and oat bran. It all works.

.....The thing I like about this technology, and the approach presented in the OP source is that it's taking us away from Big Pharma's one-size-fits-all blockbuster orientation. Needs to happen, imho. Every body really is different, and needs different treatments - for prevention and interventions when/if things get acute.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join