It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Deleted my Account with NO EXPLANATION- I am a new member again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hi ATS.
I was a member for around six years. Today when I went to log in to my account I found it deleted. No way to recover my password, or that the account ever existed. If you 'google' my old user name you can see my posts....but my account has been deleted in full.

I admit I am very outspoken. Despite the NDAA being passed, I am going to live according to my G-d given rights. I will say what I think. I will stand up against oppression, and I will gather the resources to live freely and with dignity. Perhaps ATS doesn't like it when a staunch supporter of Constitutional rights speaks out (despite the fact that according to 'law' there are no more Constitutional laws that are applicable to 'Citizens').

I have never advocated anything but respectful dialogue.
It is a sad day, when one of the most 'free' sites we have censors someone who is willing to speak up.
Anyways, I am back. I have no idea what I might have said to have my first account deleted, since I wasn't given a reason, but I will probably say the wrong thing again- since the truth seems to be justification to silence someone in this country.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Silenceme because: grammar

It looks like this post has been restricted while the moderator finds out why my account was deleted. ATS will probably shut down this account too. It would be nice if I was provided a reason for my account termination.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Silenceme because: Thread locked.....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceme

If you 'google' my old user name you can see my posts...

whats your old user name ?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

No way to recover my password

Are you sure it's been "deleted"? I know a lot of people had password issues a few weeks ago (thus why I quoted that above) and a lot of people couldn't log in. All you had to do was email ATS though and they fixed it for you.

Out of curiosity what was your old username too?
edit on 10-3-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think I know why my account was deleted. I wrote a thread about addiction and advocated that people use a mu blocker called Kratom to prevent withdrawal symptoms. Kratom is completely legal, and for pain and withdrawal, more effective than any pharmaceutical.

I guess I will see if this gets me kicked off. I am sure Big Pharma and Big Brother wouldn't want you to know about something that might make you healthier, and less dependent on their 'approved' toxic drugs.

If this is why....shame on you ATS.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
lostviking.....what a hell raiser, renegade I was!
My account had been hacked around six months ago. I had changed my password then. I haven't posted in 3 months or so. Watch me disappear again.

edit on 10-3-2012 by Silenceme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Closed pending staff review.

Please stand by, while we check the status of your "other" account.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join