It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#snip# opinion of Islam

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So I guess it really is official now, ATS. I've been reading the recent storm of threads about Muslims, and the opinion on this forum seems to be completely unanimous. It can be summarised as follows.

The ravening Muslim hordes are coming, and they're going to kill us all. They're going to exterminate men, women, children, literally any other animals, and all of the plant life as well. They're going to wash over the entire planet, and literally render everything extinct. It's going to be almost exactly like the Scourge, from Warcraft 3; down to the proverbial last blade of grass. In the minds of you people, apparently the very Earth that an Islamic foot touches, will blacken and die. Allahu Akbar. Resistance is futile.

I am curious about one thing, though. If this is such a widely held consensus opinion in America, as it at least seems to be, judging by this forum, how come there are any Muslims left alive in America at the moment? Hell, for that matter, why hasn't someone in the Pentagon already pressed the button, and vapourised everything between Ethiopia and India?

You'd better hurry up, though. After all, the longer we postpone nuclear Armageddon, the more time the Muslims are given to subvert non-Islamic society. Then again, maybe the best idea would simply be to build a gigantic spacecraft, capable of holding as much as the non-Islamic population. I'm sure you've heard the quote from Aliens.

You need to take off, and bombard the planet from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
edit on Sat Mar 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed from title "ATS' official"

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
hate is a most self destructive emotion as I am sure when looking in the mirror
you may come to realize one day
from your post it is obvious it totally distorts one's judgement
seek help

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
But they have Muslamic Ray guns. WE are doomed.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Your post sounds more like it should be in the 'RANT' section ...
There is no official ATS opinion of Islam.
The management has never posted one to my knowledge.
As for the snarky comments about the muslim hord coming ...
you don't have to look too far to find that there are indeed some who want to ..
Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near

ETA - to answer your 'question' - the reason why there are muslims left in America is because we have secular laws running the USA and we don't kill off people who refuse to convert to the religion of who ever is elected. (unlike Iran etc etc).
edit on 3/10/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near

Pat Robertson said that he felt that the Haitians were punished by God in the earthquake they had last year, as well. A lot of people thought that was a disgusting statement.

Geriatric extremists of a lot of different persuasions, often make pronouncements. Other than causing onlookers to consider them bigoted, they generally don't have much influence at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
hate is a most self destructive emotion as I am sure when looking in the mirror
you may come to realize one day
from your post it is obvious it totally distorts one's judgement
seek help

I was being sarcastic; as in, it isn't me who thinks like that. It's the people I've been observing here.
edit on 10-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
As FF pointed out ATS has no stance on this issue. Secondly I think you are only seeing one part of this. There are many here that see passed the rhetoric and want nothing to do with the extermination of Islam.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
But they have Muslamic Ray guns. WE are doomed.

Muslamic ray guns!
That was the most coherent Chav I've ever heard. You could actually understand him and he was actually stringing some words to to form sentences. Hahahaha.
And some people are worried about the Muslims?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

ah OK then
my apologies
simply change the you to a them

edit on 10-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is my official opinion on ALL religions.

I Hate every extremist from every religion
Islam is just as bad as Christianity
We must abolish all religions.

Religion is the cause of all wars. Every religion has its extremist. Every religion wants to convert ( assimilate) everyone into their religion.
And every religion has killed and will continue to kill those that dont believe and those that doesn't follow their god.
Religion is the TRUE evil of this world.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by petrus4

ah OK then
my apologies
simply change the you to a them

OP said "you" as opposed to "we," obviously separating those who seemingly hold that view from himself. "you" or "them" would essentially mean the same thing compared to "we" or "us"

with a few exceptions....

Originally posted by petrus4
The ravening Muslim hordes are coming, and they're going to kill us all.

they're obviously coming to kill anyone who won't convert.

After all, the longer we postpone nuclear Armageddon, the more time the Muslims are given to subvert non-Islamic society.

OP's included in NOT wanting a nuclear armageddon
edit on 10-3-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

as pogo said
"I have met the enemy and they are us"

I was refering to the you in my post dear reader

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have no love for islam, its a bottom barrel religion in my opinion.

I like arabs. have been friends with a few, and they were coincidently muslims also...so long as we didn't speak about religion (beyond a few questions I had), they were pretty much just like me in regards to desires, humor, gaming, etc.

I will say the same about christians, jews, buddists, etc. religion in general disturbs me.
I do not defend fundamentalist muslims doing their violent saber rattling, and do indeed see the difference between western nonsense (such as the westboro baptist church) and organizations like hamas...but, I also know that many a crazy christians are still on earth (as a recent example, the kony thing..christians doing atrocities)....so, its my general assumption that the nutty muslims are not nutty because of the religion, but because of the culture enforcing a 15th century mindset. the culture of the middle east is at fault here, not any religion in general...

ATS's offical opinion? ATS has no offical opinion..its a public forum...like saying the road system is offically for sports cars because you see many sports cars on your road...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Well, excuse my misunderstanding

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I find it very offensive when you tell me what my official opinion is of anything..
YOU don't know me

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

These are forums for debate.
This thread? Just another forum for debate.
You, OP, have a different opinion on Islam? Wonderful.

We all do. But lumping people with opinions into an "official" stance?

edit on 10-3-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by petrus4

I find it very offensive when you tell me what my official opinion is of anything..
YOU don't know me

Sorry; are you assuming that I care about having offended you?

This society is becoming one in which nobody can say anything, because someone else might be offended. So feel free to be as deeply offended as you like.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well, one of the first problems you have is that by making that statement you are as guilty of lumping everyone into groups as the people you are complaining about. I have no hatred of Muslims, Christians, Jews, are anyone who practices their religion within their constitutional rights. It is there born freedom to do so. We all have seen examples of extremism in every group are religion. I do believe that the majority of peaceful Muslims do their self a great disservice by not condemning the violent acts of the radicals. That being said I fell about the same of the American people and our goverment. Yes I am a American and I do believe in God.

Until we learn as a race: Yes you can be Muslim, Christian, Black, White, Gay, Blue, Brown, what ever the %$ll you want to call yourself. But you were born HUMAN. We breath the same air. Drink the same water, and like it are not live on the same planet. The next true step of evolution will not be a stronger man, are one with super telekinesis. It will be one with the ability to see his neighbors as he see himself. That would be a bigger step than we have taken in thousands of years.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by petrus4

YOU don't know me

Sorry; are you assuming that I care about having offended you?

This society is becoming one in which nobody can say anything, because someone else might be offended. So feel free to be as deeply offended as you like.

Hey some on ATS care about how we speak to each other, I made some friends here.
But it looks like you will not be the next one

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by petrus4

These are forums for debate.

No, they aren't. They're for racist, fascist, hate-filled white people to mutually congratulate each other, for holding the same opinions. I've seen the groupthink on this forum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join