It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Lost

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

No I no longer have the means to support them anymore

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

But they are safe... You must have your family, or their mothers to help you out...

Employment is tough all over

But you'll find a way... you can't just give up obviously

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

No they have already helped all they can, my mother earns minimum wage, my father has just learned he has an illlness 1 stage away from the most dealiest cancer known to man, my wifes dad was made redundant this year and her mother lives in one of the poorest places on the planet. We have nowhere to turn and we officially run out of money today with no more due until 30th. #the governmenment wont help because one of us is employed and there is nobody else left to ask. Once the food runs out I am lost for what i can do.
edit on 12-3-2012 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

You'll find a way brother...

I would be walking the streets trying to find a job... And im not saying you're not...

I've honestly found that when times are at their worst... Speaking with God is the best thing to do... And that certianly doesn't mean go to church, although that might help you establish some connections in the community.

Im not religious myself (believe it or not)... but religion is good for some things.

Again i know it sounds cleche... I don't know what else to tell you...

edit on 12-3-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by greyer

Because I have always been treated badly by other humans and they far outnumber those that have been kind and wanted to help. I find all religious scriptures difficult to be taken in by because it was compiled by humans. I think you can judge the right path for yourself without books of which the oragin cannot be authenticated. Humans are capable of very crafty things to get power and money, writing a religious scripture to obtain this would not be out of the human capability.

The other day I handed my item to the clerk and she said, 'what, do you not want these?' I asked her how many people helped her so far during the day. The funny thing is that even though people try to be good, they still don't understand what it means to be real. It is our job to not be part of the 90% of the world who does not care, and if confronted will try to drive a negative force towards you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join